Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might definitely true (The Sun obviously does have a source within LM, and they've had exclusives before), but am I the only one who thinks the article reads more like a Jesy source than a LM one? I mean: “She wants to focus on her music and not get caught up in feuds with other artists.” , come on

Reactions: 9
It does make sense for them to call it a day for now. They’ve done this non stop for 10 years and it’s important for them to do other things individually. But I never got the impression that they were only sticking around for 1 more era. They made it sound like it wasn’t ending anytime soon and tbh I want another full album/era with just the 3 of them.

Plus they’re happier and probably more successful now. They’ve had a really good year.

Reactions: 9
I can’t make out a lot of what’s being said on those stories but Leigh basically says she knows her character and everyone there knows her character and she will continue to use her voice now that she’s found it. Andre says he hopes their children are just like her when they grow up. He also said something about people disrespecting his wife and baby mama “if you have anything to say come and find me” so I bet the next headline in The Sun is ‘Andre threatens NoHun’ or some tit like that.

Reactions: 25
It was obvious they were going to split up once they had babies, a lot of people including myself said it when they announced pregnancies but loads of people jumped on those of us that suggested saying ‘people can have babies and work’- no one said they wont work, just that they wouldnt work together as being in a band is a lot more hardcore than being solo.

solo singers can often take big gaps and work as they wish but unfortunately bands don’t work like that for some reason

Girl group and constantly touring doesn’t make for family life, its very full on

i also think it would have been discussed previously so the girls decided it would be a good time to start their families and jesy wanted to be the first to get the attention as a solo artist so left earlier than planned.

Reactions: 4
Me too. I am in sheer denial but I know in my heart it’s true. Far too much smoke without fire.

I’d love if one of them denied it… but I’m off to prep my daughter for the potential heartache

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Guys these articles literally get run every single time they bring an album out. I’m not saying it’s not true because obviously none of the other times have they had brand new babies. But I really doubt they will officially break up as in a forever break up. Also the last lyric of the album is “I bet they gonna break up, well what the hell do you know?” And I don’t think that’s an accident 🤣

Reactions: 10
I really hope they don't because in Jesys eyes she will say she's won and be smug about it. When it probably has nothing to do with her if they do split.

Reactions: 11
I’d heard they were going to be renaming the tour to be more along the lines of greatest hits, that would coincide with a farewell tour if they do announce a split / break. Also, apparently they shot a video for Between Us so that could also coincide with a split / break.

Plus, Jesy said they girls will go on a break next year which she would know as they plan things far far faaaar in advance, they probably knew Confetti would be the last studio album before a Greatest Hits album.

Reactions: 1
I have no doubt that there will be a hiatus but I think the papers are just assuming it’s a split cos most bands who say hiatus really mean split!

Meh, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt until the girls say it themselves. It is the Sun after all, hardly a paper you associate with stone cold truths. And if they do, it's no surprise and I highly doubt it means forever.

Reactions: 11
I heard from an insider back in early 2020 that they were planning a hiatus after the tour, (jesy was still in the band then) the plans were put on hold because of covid. They also said they were never going to go out with a “splitting up” statement, and more so just a break to focus on solo passions. Also jesy started recording solo stuff in the December she announced she left the band, and not March like she has stated. Jade is looking at offers from ITV for presenting work.

I also think that the source might be Jesy’s team trying to disrupt 😂

Although, I believe there’s truth to it too

Reactions: 4
The last song they will release is a bye to little mix song

Ok I can’t find the “no” leak someone help me 😂
Honestly I’ve heard it, it’s ok. Cut you off and between us are amazing. Trash is well..trash

Reactions: 2
Plus, Jesy said they girls will go on a break next year
When was this?

But I can see the announcement about a hiatus (not a split) being true. They kept talking about their plans for the YEAR after Jesy left and nothing beyond that. I think if COVID hadn't happened we would've had the Confetti tour, Between Us and then a Greatest Hits tour before a break. The girls have worked incredibly hard for the last ten years and I'm sure Leigh and Perrie want to spend some time with their babies and enjoy the money they've earned. Jade's comment about hoping to still be performing with them in ten years gives me hope though that it is just a hiatus (perhaps a couple years?) and then they'll be back - fingers crossed!

With all due respect, duck every single person comparing Little Mix to One Direction and Fifth Harmony. 1D and 5H broke up after a couple of years because they always wanted to be solo artists and pretty much used the group as a stepping stone. Little Mix have dedicated a decade of their lives to the group. Ten whole years working nonstop. They only stopped when a worldwide pandemic began. If they want a break, especially now with young children, they absolutely deserve it. I'm already seeing fans on social media acting like they're committing some sort of blasphemy and saying they won't accept anything more than a 6 months hiatus. I also have no doubt they will eventually reunite and release music again and that their spilt will never be as "formal" as 1D's and 5H's.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never understood the silly 1D and 5H comparisons but I guess that’s just a young fan thing. Little Mix are miles ahead of those groups in many ways and after such a successful year (Brit win, another no1, waxwork) it would be a shame for them to take a break. A part of me believes the rumours but I also think they love eachother and the group too much to end it now, plus it seems they’re genuinely happier together now.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood the silly 1D and 5H comparisons but I guess that’s just a young fan thing. Little Mix are miles ahead of those groups in many ways and after such a successful year (Brit win, another no1, waxwork) it would be a shame for them to take a break. A part of me believes the rumours but I also think they love eachother and the group too much to end it now, plus it seems they’re genuinely happier together now.
I think it has to do with the fact these three groups share many fans. They have always been linked and compared to each other.
I don't think it's a shame for them to take a 2/3 year break to focus on individual activities and their families. They have worked nonstop for an entire decade, they deserve some time to rest. I do think it would be a shame to completely end the group though.

I really hope they do the confetti tour, do solo stuff for a year then do a greatest hits tour as the girls always say they love touring so much and then if they carry on doing solo stuff so be it but I don’t think they’ll ever ‘disband’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.