Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else used to watch these videos? I remember watching them for hours 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think sometimes we can have unrealistic expectations for celebrity co-workers - whether it's people in bands together or co-stars on a TV show. You can really like somebody, genuinely consider them a friend, and still want time away from them when you're not working. It's even less of a big deal now in the time of whatsapp etc.

Reactions: 12
I think they are close and have a sisterly bond as they’ve been together so much for 10 years however they also need their space away from each other as there will be times when they can’t stand each other (sibling vibes 😂)

on another note I couldn’t wait any longer and decided to find the leaked songs could only find ‘between us’ and I think it’s beautiful and may actually be my favourite little mix song, i love the nods to previous songs especially power and wings as I find them to be very encouraging songs for female empowerment

I don’t think the rumours are true (well I hope they’re not) there has always been rumours every year that they will split, I think they’ll take a much deserved break and come back together unlike most bands that go on a ‘hiatus’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the tour sure ain’t getting cancelled or they wouldn’t be running the new comp for tickets on the website.

However they aren’t making it easy to find the merch (hoodies etc) there’s no direct links to it from the main website anymore. It still exists though.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love little mix but if I’m being honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if they split by the end of the year..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The girls are definitely close but they don’t seem to spend a lot of time together outside of work? I remember when they were doing that celeb come dine with me, they all hadn’t even seen each others houses and they were all surprised by how fancy Leighanne’s was so it seems they don’t even talk about their homes much? But I don’t think they even live near each other so when they’re not working then of course it’s going to be hard to spend time together and tbh they probably need space and a break from each other. And I think it’s really healthy that they have separate friends and friendships circles outside of the group but I also find the dynamics of it all a bit weird at times.
People have brought this up a few times, I think most of the girls (if not all) had just bought new homes, so it was first impressions! And, besides the fact that they spend so much time together working that they really don’t need to see each other outside of that, when they do get together I’d imagine it is usually to go out. We’ve seen them go out for drinks and go to clubs together a buuuunch of times over the years, when you have that much money, why would you stay home when you could literally party every day of the week? Plus they probably do visit each other’s homes, but ofc they don’t really show off their own places much so we’d never know. That is personal time anyways, could you imagine Leigh posting a pic of Perrie coming over for a coffee and a catch up with the babies? 😂

Also, I wouldn’t blame the girls for taking a break from each other if they do split up. It’s not like they desperately hate each other at all, I still believe OT3 are sisters, but they’ve also experienced a hell of a lot of trauma through Syco and their friendship is a pretty blatant reminder of the forced labour and emotional low points they’ve had to support each other through over the years. Not seeing each other’s faces for a while would be a great way to heal, it’s not indicative of their long-term relationships post-LM at all. If they truly intend to reunite one day and treat it like Take That, as they say, I don’t think they could bring themselves to do that after all the shaming and stunted success over the years unless they truly love each other and the LM brand.

I’ve worked with one of my colleagues for five years, he’s one of mine and my partners closest friends. Neither of us have ever gone to his house and he hasn’t come to ours. It’s not THAT usual

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus the girls have spent a lot of the last 10 years in hotels and they always talk about how they end up sharing rooms or sleeping in the same one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People have brought this up a few times, I think most of the girls (if not all) had just bought new homes, so it was first impressions!
Yeah, that was in direct conjunction with them stating that they all bought homes the previous year that had yet to sleep in themselves. And when case, people are microanalyzing why haven't had guests when yet to live there themselves.

Reactions: 3
Plus the girls have spent a lot of the last 10 years in hotels and they always talk about how they end up sharing rooms or sleeping in the same one
I’m sure they won’t do that on this upcoming tour. 😂

• Haha
Just me being a nosey stalker… noticed this post from one of their dancers, there’s a video of the EMA rehearsals from last year and Jesy was supposed to perform and I’m sure the EMAs was on the weekend of Confetti dropping. Makes me wonder if the talk of the girls not knowing until Jesy’s announcement actually happened. Probably happened for the BUS performance on Strictly the day before… it’s probably nothing but thought I would share the post! 😂

Ye
Just me being a nosey stalker… noticed this post from one of their dancers, there’s a video of the EMA rehearsals from last year and Jesy was supposed to perform and I’m sure the EMAs was on the weekend of Confetti dropping. Makes me wonder if the talk of the girls not knowing until Jesy’s announcement actually happened. Probably happened for the BUS performance on Strictly the day before… it’s probably nothing but thought I would share the post! 😂

Yeah Confetti dropped on the 6th, she was missing from The Search final on the 7th and then the EMA’s were the 8th (not sure when the rehearsals for the EMA’s were as this looks more like the creative crews rehearsals hence the names on the shirts and the dancers being stand-ins).

Reactions: 2
Ye

Yeah Confetti dropped on the 6th, she was missing from The Search final on the 7th and then the EMA’s were the 8th (not sure when the rehearsals for the EMA’s were as this looks more like the creative crews rehearsals hence the names on the shirts and the dancers being stand-ins).
I know I'm super late but because of the search being pre recorded one week because of Boris' lockdown announcement Jesy actually disappeared pretty much from the Sunday after that which was either the 31st or the 1st. I reckon she ghosted them and just wasn't showing up to things and they went on without her for things like the emas and the search final.

Just wanted to say that "No" has massively grown on me.

Praying it doesn't have a boring video 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.