Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the impression that the girls aren’t as ‘close’ as they would like everyone to think? I’m in no way attacking them and I’m totally team LM/LA but I do question if they are actually as close as everyone thinks
Oh 100% they’re definitely close and who wouldn’t be if you’d spent that much time in each other’s pockets but I don’t get the same vibes as like ‘chimola’ from girls aloud. It’ll be interesting to see how much they see each other when they do go on a break

Reactions: 3
Yea, Jesy and Perrie were definitely close. They even went on a double date to Paris together (which wasn’t for PR because we only know cos fans spotted them, they never mentioned it themselves)

I think Jesy’s date was Bradley, the guy that lives with Alex 😂
Its funny because I used to get the impression Alex & Jesy were close but he unfollowed her so quickly… probably only put up with her cause she was Perries mate😂

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the impression that the girls aren’t as ‘close’ as they would like everyone to think? I’m in no way attacking them and I’m totally team LM/LA but I do question if they are actually as close as everyone thinks
I can get what you're saying but I feel like it's mostly because people expect for them to be hanging out with each other all the time when, in reality, they see each other way more often than they see anyone in their lives so it's normal that when they have time off, they would rather spend it with loved ones they don't see as often. But they definitely each have their own circle of friends independently from each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they are close at all, once they split they will never see each other as a three. I think out of them all it will be jade that meets up with the others occasionally but LA and perrie will never see each other. They act close as they share the same unique experience but once that’s over so is the friendship.

Reactions: 7
To me they are work friends. They get along well but they aren’t best friends outside of the band. If/when they go on hiatus I can’t imagine they’ll see each other unless they happen to be at the same event.

Its funny because I used to get the impression Alex & Jesy were close but he unfollowed her so quickly… probably only put up with her cause she was Perries mate😂
I think she blocked him as she wasn’t following him back either anymore, she did the same with a few other family members of the girls.

I found his a bit harsh as he was always saying how Jesy was his fav member of the group and they comment on each other’s posts etc. I thought they were good friends, I heard she was part of getting them together too!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm frankly tired of this argument as based on what we're seeing publicly between when were close when we could see it when constantly together on tour and comparing it to when not only not on same bus, but due to spouses job location live in different cities. We have nothing to base it off other than consequences of this that says nothing about their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm frankly tired of this argument as based on what we're seeing publicly between when were close when we could see it when constantly together on tour and comparing it to when not only not on same bus, but due to spouses job location live in different cities. We have nothing to base it off other than consequences of this that says nothing about their relationship.
I remember people being really mad for a couple of years in a row because Perrie would skip the girls' birthdays to be with Alex. They would call her a bad friend, lazy and say she was obsessed with Alex without taking into consideration she rarely sees him. If I was with my friends 24/7 while I rarely saw my boyfriend, I would rather spend time with him when I had time off rather than attend my friends' birthday parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she blocked him as she wasn’t following him back either anymore, she did the same with a few other family members of the girls.

I found his a bit harsh as he was always saying how Jesy was his fav member of the group and they comment on each other’s posts etc. I thought they were good friends, I heard she was part of getting them together too!
I think they were fairly close at the beginning of Perrie's and Alex's relationship? From what we know she did set them up, I think, but after a few years we stopped seeing them interact, for the most part. I also remember he liked an IG post criticizing her over the R.Kelly song issue and that turned into a bit of a thing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be honest I imagine if the papers were bullshit someone would have said something right now. But they’ve stayed silent. I’m sad, but it is how it is

Reactions: 2
To be honest I imagine if the papers were bullshit someone would have said something right now. But they’ve stayed silent. I’m sad, but it is how it is
I'm not entirely sure they would have? I'm trying to think, but the only time I remember LM straight up denying a tabloid rumour was that time about the supposed fight between Jesy and Perrie, otherwise they've pretty much always stayed silent? I mean, it's not even the first time they've had disbandment rumours and they've never denied them before, even though they obviously ended up not being true.

• Heart
From everything I’ve heard the girls are very close but also try not to live in each other’s pockets. They have their own friendship groups and family. They make sure to have a life outside of Little Mix.. Do I think they will stay close once little mix ends? No I dont. But not because they don’t love each other, just because it’s the same thing that happens with most friendships in life when you no longer have the thing that bonded you.

I'm not entirely sure they would have? I'm trying to think, but the only time I remember LM straight up denying a tabloid rumour was that time about the supposed fight between Jesy and Perrie, otherwise they've pretty much always stayed silent? I mean, it's not even the first time they've had disbandment rumours and they've never denied them before, even though they obviously ended up not being true.
Exactly. Why do you think they came out with Wasabi 😂

Reactions: 4

I don't believe this crap for a second. I bet this is Jesy's camp trying to do damage control, especially with all that emphasis in her quitting for her mental health. The timeline is all messed up. Throughout 2019 and early 2020, the girls were still promoting and touring for LM5. And if any of them tried to leave, I doubt it had been Perrie. She seems the least interested in having a solo career out of the girls and she's also the one that had the most offers. Simon Cowell tried to sign her as a solo artist right before they changed labels. Why would she sign with RCA only to quit a few months later? It's not adding up.

Reactions: 13

I don't believe this crap for a second. I bet this is Jesy's camp trying to do damage control, especially with all that emphasis in her quitting for her mental health. The timeline is all messed up. Throughout 2019 and early 2020, the girls were still promoting and touring for LM5. And if any of them tried to leave, I doubt it had been Perrie. She seems the least interested in having a solo career out of the girls and she's also the one that had the most offers. Simon Cowell tried to sign her as a solo artist right before they changed labels. Why would she sign with RCA only to quit a few months later? It's not adding up.
I agree with this. She definitely seems the less interested out of all the girls for a career in the public eye, I wonder if it's to do with her anxiety? She may have started out wanting to be a solo artist, but after 10 years of having 3 girls by your side, any already existing anxiety is very likely to get worse and make it so much harder to go it alone now. It's a shame because she would be phenomenal, but true fans just want her to be happy ❤

Reactions: 12
I agree with this. She definitely seems the less interested out of all the girls for a career in the public eye, I wonder if it's to do with her anxiety? She may have started out wanting to be a solo artist, but after 10 years of having 3 girls by your side, any already existing anxiety is very likely to get worse and make it so much harder to go it alone now. It's a shame because she would be phenomenal, but true fans just want her to be happy ❤
I agree. If this is true, it might have been something to do with her anxiety. But I still don't think it's true. Wasn't The Sun one of the papers that reported that Jesy left without telling them? But all of a sudden, there were meetings happening months before?

Reactions: 2
I agree. If this is true, it might have been something to do with her anxiety. But I still don't think it's true. Wasn't The Sun one of the papers that reported that Jesy left without telling them? But all of a sudden, there were meetings happening months before?
I don't think we'll ever truly know what happened with Jesy but I think from everything that has come out, it definitely doesn't seem as amicable as they want us to believe.

Reactions: 5
The girls are definitely close but they don’t seem to spend a lot of time together outside of work? I remember when they were doing that celeb come dine with me, they all hadn’t even seen each others houses and they were all surprised by how fancy Leighanne’s was so it seems they don’t even talk about their homes much? But I don’t think they even live near each other so when they’re not working then of course it’s going to be hard to spend time together and tbh they probably need space and a break from each other. And I think it’s really healthy that they have separate friends and friendships circles outside of the group but I also find the dynamics of it all a bit weird at times.

Reactions: 6
I don't think we'll ever truly know what happened with Jesy but I think from everything that has come out, it definitely doesn't seem as amicable as they want us to believe.
I await for the reunion on ITV in 10yrs time like Steps and Take That did

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.