Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’ve seen this clip a few times but Perries reaction to Jesy at the end “I don’t think I believe you” 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19

If this is true I hope it’s nothing like Goop, as that is embarrassing. Also, releasing lifestyle products doesn’t make someone a lifestyle coach (that isn’t a job title anyway). The trademark they’ve registered does cover literally everything though. Personally I’ll be a bit gutted if Perrie doesn’t show off her voice in any solo capacity in the future.

Reactions: 13

If this is true I hope it’s nothing like Goop, as that is embarrassing. Also, releasing lifestyle products doesn’t make someone a lifestyle coach (that isn’t a job title anyway). The trademark they’ve registered does cover literally everything though. Personally I’ll be a bit gutted if Perrie doesn’t show off her voice in any solo capacity in the future.
I hope she does go into West End at some point

Reactions: 7

For anyone that’s not seen Andre’s speech. I don’t like the guy and I know a lot of you guys don’t like what he’s said but I think this sounds like a fed up man who wants to defend his fiancé after her being attacked all over the internet and she’s not been able to publicly defend herself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Idk if you guys have seen the whole clip of Andre’s speech, but when he starts to talk ab how he’ll come for people and such, Leigh starts shaking her head and she certainly isn’t smiling 😳

Here’s the link if y’all missed it, either the bloke has stayed in touch with some of his sketchy friends and she’s less than impressed, or the girls are definitely under some sort of agreement to not address miss ✨J-Neezy👩🏾‍🦰 yet. I see some of y’all have questioned why the girls haven’t stood up for LA, but I get the feeling Leigh wouldn’t actually want them to engage?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get the impression that the girls aren’t as ‘close’ as they would like everyone to think? I’m in no way attacking them and I’m totally team LM/LA but I do question if they are actually as close as everyone thinks

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just saw this weeks midweek charts and J-Nizzle has dropped to 19, her label must be fuming as they clearly pumped lots of cash into her debut. Even sweeter than that is Anne Marie and LM sitting just above them at 18 with a 2 month old song 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else get the impression that the girls aren’t as ‘close’ as they would like everyone to think? I’m in no way attacking them and I’m totally team LM/LA but I do question if they are actually as close as everyone thinks
Oh yeah, 100%. I think they love each other in a certain way, and they have a unique bond that they would never and will never have with other friends. I just don’t think they’re that close in terms of being real everyday friends in each others’ lives. I think there are boundaries there and a lot of their relationship is very ‘work only’, and not in a cold way... but they are friends as a music group and don’t go beyond that.

Reactions: 17
Idk if you guys have seen the whole clip of Andre’s speech, but when he starts to talk ab how he’ll come for people and such, Leigh starts shaking her head and she certainly isn’t smiling 😳

Here’s the link if y’all missed it, either the bloke has stayed in touch with some of his sketchy friends and she’s less than impressed, or the girls are definitely under some sort of agreement to not address miss ✨J-Neezy👩🏾‍🦰 yet. I see some of y’all have questioned why the girls haven’t stood up for LA, but I get the feeling Leigh wouldn’t actually want them to engage?
See I read her reaction just as a slightly embarrassed (lack of a better word) girlfriend. I’d react in exactly the same way when my boyfriend says stuff like this to defend me. Like he’d fight the world and his dog to protect me, but I’d hate him to be in a fight or trouble for me.

He’s obviously seen how Leigh’s had to handle this is private and he could be fed up and just wanting to be protective. I didn’t see this badly at all, but we all have different opinions and experiences with actions like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think they clearly have a very good professional relationship and a good friendship, but I also think it's obvious they all have people in their lives they're closer to than each other. I also think that being in a group means you probably have to maintain certain boundaries? I mean, somebody can be your friend, but they're also your coworker and what they do naturally affects the group and you, so they probably have to be able to be honest with each other.

At the end of the day though, I do think they get along well and are committed to themselves as a trio.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see it in a similar way to me and my work friends. We are all close when we are in work and we will occasionally meet up out of work, but sometimes I like some distance from work as well. I think when work is the thing you've got in common, when you take a break from work you take a break from the people too. No harm meant, but you see them enough and want to see other friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t think they are. I believe they have a lot of respect and love for one another and are very close in some respects, but wouldn’t see each other as close friends. It’s part of their attraction and draw to sell themselves as sisters and all about female empowerment, but I’d say they are close work friends who have a lot of love for one another and that’s about it. There is a bond there for sure but I wouldn’t say they’re besties behind it all

Reactions: 3
I think they clearly have a very good professional relationship and a good friendship, but I also think it's obvious they all have people in their lives they're closer to than each other. I also think that being in a group means you probably have to maintain certain boundaries? I mean, somebody can be your friend, but they're also your coworker and what they do naturally affects the group and you, so they probably have to be able to be honest with each other.

At the end of the day though, I do think they get along well and are committed to themselves as a trio.
Just to echo the last point made here, Perrie said in an interview earlier this year that they do group therapy together, the three of them are definitely committed to making sure they have a healthy working relationship, and a big part of that will involve having separate friendship groups/time apart etc.

I get a bit annoyed at young fans who have issues with them not being at each other’s events, like Perrie not being at Leigh’s birthday dinner when she has a newborn and lives in Manchester. It’s a perfectly normal part of adult friendship to not see each other all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They were closer at the beginning but they’ve all got groups of separate friends now and have been like that since around Glory Days era. Also only Perrie and Jesy were the only ones close and would see each other outside of work .

I agree what other of said is, they are work just friends who tell each other too much like we do but don’t see each other outside of it which is fine when you spend most of your life at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yea, Jesy and Perrie were definitely close. They even went on a double date to Paris together (which wasn’t for PR because we only know cos fans spotted them, they never mentioned it themselves)

I think Jesy’s date was Bradley, the guy that lives with Alex 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They obviously were really close but I think this last year has brought them even closer. They still have their own lives so it’s not going to be an everyday thing but I really do think they have a special bond.

I was furious seeing all the vile things that were being said about Leigh (two faced witch, jealous, suck your mom, etc) so imagine how her fiancé must be feeling? Especially as she’s such a sensitive and kind person who just had twins! I know many people don’t like him (I don’t look too much into him to have an opinion) but he just said what anyone else would.

Reactions: 9
I just saw that too and timeline wise it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

2 years ago they would have been on their LM5 tour July-November. But this is making out that it was agreed she’d do Confetti as one last tour with them? If she wanted to do 1 more tour that would have been the LM5 tour surely? That article even wrongly says The Confetti Tour was scheduled to take place in 2020, when the Confetti album came only came out in November 2020 and the tour was originally scheduled for 2021 before changing to 2022.

They’re basically saying she stayed in 2019 because Covid postponed their 2021 tour? Top-tier reporting from The Sun as always…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.