Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Kamille has said something on the recent podcast which is leading everyone to believe LM aren’t splitting at all? I haven’t heard it yet. Are they reaching?
I saw on Twitter that she said Between Us marks the end of an era for them and that next year is the start of a new one. Fans seem to be taking this as confirmation that they aren’t splitting but I’m not seeing it like that. A new era could mean solo careers!

ETA: Found this, to me she’s saying they’re all going to do things individually next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think it was the last part where he said “it doesn’t look like it’s ending anytime soon” and her agreeing that makes it seem like they aren’t splitting. But I do still think they will have a hiatus regardless.

Reactions: 4
Kamille also said Perrie and Leigh completely hid their pregnancies from her when they were all in the studio recording for Between Us, so whilst she might have some clue/be working on something with them she also might be not in the know at all…

Reactions: 8
Kamille also said Perrie and Leigh completely hid their pregnancies from her when they were all in the studio recording for Between Us, so whilst she might have some clue/be working on something with them she also might be not in the know at all…
That’s strange cos there’s a short video of them dancing with Kamille in the studio from last year and when Leigh turns to the side you can see a blatant bump.

Reactions: 3
I saw on Twitter that she said Between Us marks the end of an era for them and that next year is the start of a new one. Fans seem to be taking this as confirmation that they aren’t splitting but I’m not seeing it like that. A new era could mean solo careers!

ETA: Found this, to me she’s saying they’re all going to do things individually next year.

The way she said “they’re all about to do amazing things” sounds like individual things to me but maybe I’m just reaching 🤷🏻‍♀️
deffo think there will be solo projects but they’ll come back as a band at some point too

• Sad

Thanks for mentioning this! I wonder if they're changing label?
I'm failing to find the album credits at moment, but apparently Columbia isn't listed as their label on Between Us and Love Sweet Love and they're already off their roster.

Album is also available on Amazon at all let alone non inflated price and free shipping to US, so there definitely seems to already be change on US side.

Reactions: 1
The way she said “they’re all about to do amazing things” sounds like individual things to me but maybe I’m just reaching 🤷🏻‍♀️
deffo think there will be solo projects but they’ll come back as a band at some point too
That’s definitely the way I took it too. The use of the word “all” makes it sound like they aren’t doing whatever it is as a group.

MNEK also recently said somewhere that "still have five or six years in them as band".

Which almost sounds worse than being hiatus and return, and more than five years but sporatic releases.

What’s the story behind the name Disora? It made me think of the Lidl clothing range… Esmara 🤣
Pretty sure it was originally ‘Indigo Aura’ but they couldn’t trademark that and they switched to Disora last November, you can see different itterations of the logo’s on the IPO website.

What’s the story behind the name Disora? It made me think of the Lidl clothing range… Esmara 🤣
They originally trademarked Indigo Aura then changed it to Disora

Edit: just realised the person above me said that! Haha I’m also positive they got that name from Chris Brown as Bradley was always playing his music and he has an album with aura and Indigo theming

They originally trademarked Indigo Aura then changed it to Disora

Edit: just realised the person above me said that! Haha I’m also positive they got that name from Chris Brown as Bradley was always playing his music and he has an album with aura and Indigo theming
What's Bradley's IG?

anyone know the sex of leigh’s babies? obviously i don’t want her to feel pressured in anyway it’s her choice just wanted to ask in case anything happened that i didn’t know about 😭

Reactions: 2
anyone know the sex of leigh’s babies? obviously i don’t want her to feel pressured in anyway it’s her choice just wanted to ask in case anything happened that i didn’t know about 😭
Nothing confirmed. Someone on Tik Tok said she had two girls but they could just be making it up.

I think people are assuming it’s girls because when Andre spoke at leighannes birthday party he said ‘everyone here knows our babies… and I hope they turn out just like you’ there was other stuff in between said but that was basically where people are getting that they are both girls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.