Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very much laughing at The Sun a few days ago claiming Perrie will become a lifestyle coach/guru based on all the products listed under Disora’s trademark, only for Disora to clearly be a clothing line. It shows you that sometimes they literally just guess like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how expensive Disora items are going to be …
From the very little they’ve shown so far, it seems to be very luxury branding so I reckon it won’t be affordable at all. It’ll be the whole ‘it’s high quality’ malarkey, which if it is I will be disappointed in Perrie ngl, just feels like she’s sold out a bit idk

Reactions: 11
From the very little they’ve shown so far, it seems to be very luxury branding so I reckon it won’t be affordable at all. It’ll be the whole ‘it’s high quality’ malarkey, which if it is I will be disappointed in Perrie ngl, just feels like she’s sold out a bit idk
I actually disagree with this.
There are so many celebs and influencers churning out cheap tat that you can buy anywhere it's got ridiculous.

Something a bit more exclusive and different makes a refreshing change imo, and it seems like she wants it to be more of a brand than 'Perrie/Littlemix merch' iykwim?
Long term, not just being sold because it's her but because it's a business in it's own right.

Fair play to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre column: “Music is Perrie’s first love and by no means has she ruled out doing solo songs in the future. But she is keen to do other things too and knows there is a huge market for women in their 20s and 30s who wants a little bit of luxury in their lives.”

I hope she’s looked at the average salaries for women in their 20s and 30s and priced it accordingly lol.

The denim jacket looks ace but I might just have to get a second hand Levi’s off eBay instead 😂

Reactions: 9
She’ll need to make it affordable if she wants the fans to buy. I’m curious though.
Doubt it, there are instagram “influencers” who bring out their own clothing ranges and have the audacity to charge £50 for a hoodie and £50 for joggers. If people buy those i’m sure LM fans will buy Perries stuff😂

Reactions: 4
I think it will be expensive but not high fashion expensive. More like high-end fast fashion expensive if that makes sense. If it's really good quality, I have nothing against it being a bit pricey. As people already pointed out, this was clearly a well thought-out project for a couple of years now and not something she simply slapped her name on for a quick check. I like that. Now more than ever, celebrities just put their names in everything and most of the time, the quality of the products they're selling is absolute tit. This is clearly something that she's passionate about and sees as a long-term project. I wonder if they have plans to expand the business like physical stores or even introducing Disora in stores that sell many different brands.
I love the name btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“A source told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre column: “Music is Perrie’s first love and by no means has she ruled out doing solo songs in the future. But she is keen to do other things too and knows there is a huge market for women in their 20s and 30s who wants a little bit of luxury in their lives.”

I hope she’s looked at the average salaries for women in their 20s and 30s and priced it accordingly lol.

The denim jacket looks ace but I might just have to get a second hand Levi’s off eBay instead 😂
I’m a sucker for a denim jacket and I get paid the day before Disora drops 😅 I don’t mind a higher price-point if the quality is there/there’s decent detailing, but like others have said if it’s too much she’ll be pricing out a lot of people who would be her first customer base…

Reactions: 5
i think it looks boring. that denim jacket was nothing exciting
I agree. I’m not paying god knows what for a plain black hoodie with one word written on it. Hopefully there’s some more exciting pieces.

Reactions: 8
I agree. I’m not paying god knows what for a plain black hoodie with one word written on it. Hopefully there’s some more exciting pieces.
Pricing will be interesting as the people behind this are extremely rich and buy expensive clothing so are kind of out of touch with reality. I wouldn’t pay £50 for a hoodie that says Disora because, what even does that mean?!

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh when she was like “look at the details” and it was a button lol.
I’m glad it wasn’t just me! 😂

Pricing will be interesting as the people behind this are extremely rich and buy expensive clothing so are kind of out of touch with reality. I wouldn’t pay £50 for a hoodie that says Disora because, what even does that mean?!
Haha exactly it’s not like anyone is gonna even know the brand outside of anyone who follows Perrie. She should have had a name that connects to her in some way.

Reactions: 2
I agree it all looks like what bland rich people wear who have more money than sense sorry 🤣 Like why do I want to spend an arm and a leg on basic block colour pieces just because of the name behind it? Nah. I know plenty will, but I doubt most of her fanbase considering it’s mainly teen girls.

Reactions: 9
Apparently Kamille has said something on the recent podcast which is leading everyone to believe LM aren’t splitting at all? I haven’t heard it yet. Are they reaching?

Apparently Kamille has said something on the recent podcast which is leading everyone to believe LM aren’t splitting at all? I haven’t heard it yet. Are they reaching?

Thanks for mentioning this! I wonder if they're changing label?

• Wow
Who’s Kamille? I’m so bored of every Tom, Dick & Harry bringing out a clothing range.

Reactions: 1
Who’s Kamille? I’m so bored of every Tom, Dick & Harry bringing out a clothing range.
She's a singer song writer and wrote alot of songs for the girls like black magic, shout out to my ex, womans world n loads more

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.