Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was this?

But I can see the announcement about a hiatus (not a split) being true. They kept talking about their plans for the YEAR after Jesy left and nothing beyond that. I think if COVID hadn't happened we would've had the Confetti tour, Between Us and then a Greatest Hits tour before a break. The girls have worked incredibly hard for the last ten years and I'm sure Leigh and Perrie want to spend some time with their babies and enjoy the money they've earned. Jade's comment about hoping to still be performing with them in ten years gives me hope though that it is just a hiatus (perhaps a couple years?) and then they'll be back - fingers crossed!
One of her recent interviews, there’s a clip on Twitter somewhere but I cba to find it as there’s so much that’s gone on this week. Plus, I don’t wanna sit thought videos of her but she said that they’d go on a break after the tour to be with the babies

I think it has to do with the fact these three groups share many fans. They have always been linked and compared to each other.
I don't think it's a shame for them to take a 2/3 year break to focus on individual activities and their families. They have worked nonstop for an entire decade, they deserve some time to rest. I do think it would be a shame to completely end the group though.
Yeah I 100% agree they fully deserve to take a break, but this has arguably been their best year and the hype is definitely there for more Little Mix

Reactions: 3
I read on TikTok that Leighanne named the babies Justice and Journey and they’re girls. Apparently someone leaked it on Instagram so fans are making people delete it!

Reactions: 5
I read on TikTok that Leighanne named the babies Justice and Journey and they’re girls. Apparently someone leaked it on Instagram so fans are making people delete it!
I saw that too, although who even is that person who said it?

I had it in my head that they were boys or one of each for some reason...it would make sense with Andre saying he Hope's that they grow up just like their mum for them to be girls though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I do think that Jade went to Leigh-Anne's birthday dinner though, which seemed like a much smaller group of people.

Yea, she’s in the picture Leigh posted of that
Yeah I reckon perrin didn't go as she lives up north but the other 2 are in London close together. She's just had a newborn she probably wants to rest at home tbf

Reactions: 5
The Between Us song is very Take That Never Forget.
They’ve had a good run though, brilliant little pop band and now it’s time for their next chapters.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think this was Leigh’s big PR party. Her PR team have been great in all this drama. This is giving her lots of good attention and the only downside for her is the abuse from nomanners_ and the barbz, but they’ll have bigger problems soon when their fav goes down.

Reactions: 11
Not keen on Andre but in the video on the Instagram it was nice to see him sticking up for LA and also his kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may have missed this but why is there such a dislike for No Time for Tears? I saw one of the fan instas slagging it the other day & I’ve seen it tweeted about before.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Leighanne has signed with Dua Lipas manager. He was at her party last night so the reports seem to be very accurate as this was also reported along with the split in the articles!

She’s also on his website which is for music artists:https://tap-music.com/artists/ - I believe her sister manages her other endeavours!

• Sad
Didn't we know this already though? I feel like we talked about this a few weeks/months ago? Or am I thinking of something else?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.