Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh doesn’t even follow that Tik Tok guy, someone said she did - wonder if she’s just unfollowed?
She definitely did the last time I checked. Sounds like an unfollow. I've never been so obsessed with who is following who, haha.

Reactions: 5
Leigh doesn’t even follow that Tik Tok guy, someone said she did - wonder if she’s just unfollowed?
She definitely did! I checked myself and I just checked now and saw her name disappear from the Followed by.. thing

Reactions: 4
Those dms could still be fabricated. There are countless of apps nowadays that allow you to fake dms and even a screen recording doesn't prove much. That didn't look like how Leigh usually writes.
Tbh, it is easily to fake DM pics but it isn't easy to fake a recording. I think they are legit.

Reactions: 2
There’s something shady going on if Leigh has now unfollowed that guy. My sister does photoshop and she told me it’s easy to fake a video like that, she could do it herself, you conveniently can’t see her name or verified tick when he clicks on the conversation…

There’s something shady going on if Leigh has now unfollowed that guy. My sister does photoshop and she told me it’s easy to fake a video like that, she could do it herself, you conveniently can’t see her name or verified tick when he clicks on the conversation…
I do photoshop too and I truly believe it would take seriously skilled work to fake that. And even then it wouldn't look as good as that. The way he clicks into the story and everything. It would honestly take hiring someone. I just don't think so. Also I think the top is cut off from the person who recorded the live. Their phone is smaller than his so can't fit the whole screen.

Plus I would unfollow someone who shared our private dms too.

Perrie and Jade were following him too and now aren’t either… very fishy

Reactions: 3
Perrie and Jade were following him too and now aren’t either… very fishy
I don’t blame them for unfollowing, either he’s shared private DM’s or he’s spreading lies.

Must be said how good do Leigh Anne and Perrie look so soon after giving birth, I could never😆

Reactions: 16
Sairah literally just unfollowed him before my eyes.

Sam Coxy will be next.

Also I'm a weirdo and I went to twitter to try and find Leigh dming fans as I know she does it fairly often and I found ones of her using '..' all the time and also spelling Babe like Bbe, know that's not definite proof but adds to it, imo.

I'm laughing at his story about no one has permission to share his live screen recording. Lmao, people can do whatever they want and you cannot stop them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I do photoshop too and I truly believe it would take seriously skilled work to fake that. And even then it wouldn't look as good as that. The way he clicks into the story and everything. It would honestly take hiring someone. I just don't think so. Also I think the top is cut off from the person who recorded the live. Their phone is smaller than his so can't fit the whole screen.

Plus I would unfollow someone who shared our private dms too.
There are apps nowadays that let you create a fake Instagram, dms and all. And when you click on it, it looks like a real Instagram.

• Heart
There are apps nowadays that let you create a fake Instagram, dms and all. And when you click on it, it looks like a real Instagram.
To create a whole DM screen, then the individual DMs and then click on a story you posted and back to the DMs? Do you have an example of one?

Also I've done a bit of detective work and he must really know how she writes dms cause it is very similar to other dms she has wrote.
Literally search on twitter bbe leigh and she has wrote it that way countless times. Some good research if he knew she wrote babe like that.

Last edited:
The fact that little mix camp are unfollowing him is very sus. If it was fake they’d just ignore it and says so!

Has anyone saw Nohun story from an hour ago saying nobody has permission to post screen recordings from his live 😂 lool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that little mix camp are unfollowing him is very sus. If it was fake they’d just ignore it and says so!
Yeah, it's definitely not fake.
Can't believe A) Leigh was that naive to trust him and B) it was actually Jesy who blocked them 😲

Reactions: 6
I’d be unfollowing him either way. If it’s real then he’s posting private messages for attention and if it’s fake he’s spreading lies!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.