Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I just thought she would have been smarter than that to dm an obvious clout chaser. He uploaded a screen recording for anyone who wants to see so pretty sure it's real. He seems like a dick and was trying to "expose" her for making him feel bad.
Orrrr maybe this is what she wanted… give gossip to a gossip bleep to spread online

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight, Jesy had the audacity to block them after they literally haven’t said a single negative thing about her? Ok hun 😂

Reactions: 19
Can someone post the screenshots on here and not the link please? They’re getting deleted too fast I can’t read them in time 😂

I’m more amazed at the fact she also blocked the dog? Who would even think to do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing doesnt fit this narrative and that’s the ex members of little mix’s team being unfollowed at the same time? Did they block the girls too?

Reactions: 2
One thing doesnt fit this narrative and that’s the ex members of little mix’s team being unfollowed at the same time? Did they block the girls too?
Such a good point! Maybe it was a management decision? Or even to cause drama

Reactions: 3
She hasn't blocked Marcus Collins which you'd think be on the top of the list being Jade's bestie and not the bloody dogs account 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion -

Little Mix #5 UK baddie faux black sis qween, but blocking Hatchi? That’s plain mean

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But Jade still follows Heidi so that makes me think the other girls choose to unfollow her. They probably knew they could easily unfollow members of the team without press but unfollowing Jesy would obviously cause press so Jesy decided to do it for them, herself.

I just went to check that Jade still followed Heidi and she does but her follower count has gone down one since I looked earlier in the day. Wonder who it was.

Reactions: 1
Leigh doesn’t even follow that Tik Tok guy, someone said she did - wonder if she’s just unfollowed?

Reactions: 1
On a side note, I don’t think Leigh said or did anything wrong in that live. DMs should be private and that bloke is a prize dick for airing it. Hopefully she did do it purposefully knowing he’d do that, if not then that’s really awful. You can tell she’s hurt by Jesy and rightfully bloody so.

Reactions: 11
Those dms could still be fabricated. There are countless of apps nowadays that allow you to fake dms and even a screen recording doesn't prove much. That didn't look like how Leigh usually writes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.