Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Queen Bey for the thread title. 😘

To sum up the last thread:
Trio Mix are thriving and breaking records
They won a BRIT for Best British Group (the first girl band to ever do so)
They’ve had some successful collabs this year
They got waxworks in Madame Tussaud’s
Their 10 year anniversary is coming up this month
Leigh and Perrie are due soon
Jesy’s still a twit

22F10CF0-A38B-474E-82A8-A3BF36051D7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Jesy has a lot of support around her as I feel she's going to need it once the new music of hers drops.

Reactions: 4

"I hope they didn't mind too much the noise of the blower & mower, or the hedge trimmer."

"Power" intro sound effects, part 2...!

🎶🎵 HOLD UP!.................... My turn! 🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t knock her for being a ballsy madam right now but she sure could have done with being this resilient in the band.

mind you she did offer little in terms of songwriting 😆 that must have frustrating after a while

Reactions: 6
I really hope she doesn't post at a time it takes away from the girls and when their babies being born. I really hope she wouldn't stoop that low but nothing would surprise me anymore.

Reactions: 16
Why is this still even being reported in this way? 🤦🏻‍♀️
If her mental health was so bad because she was in the band doesn't she think it will get better going solo honestly same tit just you have to deal with it on her own

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how to feel about this if it’s true… 🤔
Why does Jesy look as dark as Nikki? 😳Like isn’t Nikki Afro-Caribbean?
Also surely this can’t be true, I don’t think Nikki would feature on a small artists track unless their friends?

Reactions: 16
Why does Jesy look as dark as Nikki? 😳Like isn’t Nikki Afro-Caribbean?
Also surely this can’t be true, I don’t think Nikki would feature on a small artists track unless their friends?
It’s crazy isn’t it 🤯
If this is true, how the hell has she managed to get Nicki on board?
I’m assuming she’ll try anything to get a lot of buzz around her new single. You would think if you’re releasing a single after leaving a group, you would want to do it completely solo. Nicki’s already collaborated with her and the girls, wonder how that’ll go down if it’s true. I hope it’s not true. It was the girls as a group’s goal to get Nicki on their track.

Money talks. Look at Snoop Dogg on that Olly Murs song 🤣
I forgot that ever happened, what a random collab 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.