Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even say that I’m a huge little mix fan but who’s right is it for someone to dictate someone else’s value? Who cares how they came about-they have positively impacted a lot of fans with their music and I think it’s gross to undermine that because they aren’t out their playing guitars or writing songs from start to finish. This always happens with things that attract a mainly female audience-it gets shat on and belittled.

Define patronising.
If you aren’t male I will be very surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

bumble23

Not sure if this has been said yet but do you think that Leigh-Anne held off announcing so that Perrie could have her time to share her news first (as, correct me if I am wrong, but hasn’t Leigh-Anne got in there first with everything else, no shade, just an observation…pregnancy announcement, bump photo shoots etc) and they gave her time to enjoy it as they knew that the twins announcement would outshine it a bit due to the shock - I think that’s a sign of a great friendship if so, they aren’t out to out-do eachother.

Reactions: 39

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Did we not already have this conversation in the last thread-it was boring that time too,not to mention a little patronising.

Reactions: 33

LLJ

Listening to radio 1 who just reported little mix’s Leigh-Anne welcomes twins with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 🙄 terrible reporting!

• Haha
  • Wow

elliexmae

Chatty Member
She could have made the music she wanted when she was Little Mix had she shown interest and showed up to the writing sessions like the other three did. You can't talk about being unable to make the music you wanted when you weren't contributing in the first place.

Achilles

I feel so sorry for Leigh-Anne. She's a new mum of twins, no doubt exhausted. She's probably sick to death of seeing Jesy profiting from black culture when Leigh was ignored and overlooked for being black. Now she will be painted as a bad person by some clout chaser from TikTok. No doubt it will feed into the "aggressive black woman" stereotype, bullying poor fragile Jesy. Leigh-Anne doesn't need this grief.

• Sad

july1234

It warms my heart knowing they’ve had their babies in the same week, and the week of their 10th anniversary ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32

elliexmae

Chatty Member
As I've said, I've posted before about co-writing.

You posted "she has always wrote songs for the group". Sorry, I didn't realise you were including minimal involvement in songwriting within that.

It's all part of the same circus.

From a little while ago:
How do you know that Jade has minimal involvement in Little Mix's music? Did you sit on the studio with them? Co-writer literally means someone who participated in writing a song alongside other people, it says nothing about the amount of involvement. And both Kamille and Mnek have spoken openly about how involved, particularly Jade and Leigh are with their music. When Jade goes to LA, she normally does writing camps. That doesn't seem like minimal involvement to me. And please, stop quoting yourself. You're clearly one of those musical elitists who can't believe a "manufactured pop girl group" can have any music credibility. Next, you'll be talking about how little value they have because they don't play instruments, no? This discussion ends here. Bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Hahahaha so it’s her fault now

The fact he not only put a black woman, who clearly seems extremely hurt over this whole situation, on blast publicly, he limited the comments so fans couldn't defend Leigh-Anne and gave a platform to a bunch of white people who are now defending Jesy and her blackfishing. He talks about how Jesy made a documentary talking about trolling and mental health but is okay with Leigh dealing with racists.

• Wow

x_bethanyy

I have no problem with her leaving LM. Fair enough, we all have the right to quit a job if we're not happy or we simply just don't want to do it anymore. I also don't really care to guess how/why she left, only the people in the band and management will ever truly know how it went down. But why lie about it? She could have just said 'I've had an amazing nine years with the girls and I will always support them and be proud of them, but it's time for me to go my own way' and that would have been that. She could just like their Instagram posts and post a story now and then supporting them, it wouldn't cost her anything. But her lying and throwing shade is just immature and unnecessary, and it will come back to bite her in the future.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s being a fucking cunt. I cant help but hope her music tanks, she‘d be NOWHERE without the millions of followers she has from the decade long career she’s so happy to shit all over. The girls would have been better as a trio from day one.

And that blackfishing! Jesus wept, anyone else would be cancelled but not Jesy with her mental health card 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I actually find the multiple pregnancy shoots boring and annoying lol. We get it,you are pregnant. She looks fantastic don’t get me wrong,pregnancy content is just not the one for me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Not me hoping that one of the girls gives birth or uploads to instagram the day Jesy releases her single so the attention will be on them rather than her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28