Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's live now claiming that its just so unfair that Leigh 'put him in the middle' doubt you're that important to her hun, even if she did send those messages it isnt like she came up with a plot to take her down and told him outright to do it🙄

Reactions: 11

Found this thread which compiled proof the dms might be fabricated. I hope it gains more attention.
I was all on the real train until the voice note one. Everything is easily explained by it being an previously recorded screen recording. And then the stories but no followers, you can set up so you have stories without following people, I'm pretty sure.

The one thing I will say, if he did fake them he did some research into how she types because I don't know many people who spell babe like bbe and also overuse "..", in combination but she does. Potentially he has edited those voice notes in to make himself look better? Or he could have glitched and sent the same one three times. Idk, reaching here lol, just find it hard to believe that he would research on how she types.

Edit: I tested it on insta, at first it looks different but when you go out, come back in and open the messages it goes to the exact same.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I said this in the Jesy thread but I also want to say it here because I genuinely mean this.

I just want to say Sorry to any POC on here. I'm sorry that there is STILL so much bleeping ignorance and lack of education and understanding about why Jesy is very much in the wrong.

You fully have my love and support. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Leigh-Anne. She's a new mum of twins, no doubt exhausted. She's probably sick to death of seeing Jesy profiting from black culture when Leigh was ignored and overlooked for being black. Now she will be painted as a bad person by some clout chaser from TikTok. No doubt it will feed into the "aggressive black woman" stereotype, bullying poor fragile Jesy. Leigh-Anne doesn't need this grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
How does he have loads of peoples stories to watch and content, yet on his profile he is not following anyone? I have am account where I follow no one on it and it looks like the picture included?

Also on the last two, it looks like a message to leighanne in his camera roll and a massive paragraph? Wonder what that's about if it is her! Looks similar to the other messages he sent her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Apparently a load of stuff has gone down between LM/Jesy. Can anyone summarise? I’m not sure my hangover can cope with going through 11 pages 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
- Jesy’s song/video came out on Friday and she’s received a lot of backlash for continuing to blackfish
- She never stops talking about LM but they haven’t said anything about her
- She unfollowed everyone except Nicki and Diddy back in August
- LM and some of their team had continued to follow her until yesterday
- Tik Toker nohun_ posted a poll on Instagram asking if he should do a video dancing to Boyz
- He then posted alleged DM’s from Leigh Anne saying “no make a video about her being a blackfish instead” she then goes on to say that Jesy blocked them all (so they didn’t unfollow her, she blocked them) and that she’s a “horrible person”
- These DM’s can easily be faked so there’s no saying they are real
- Leigh and the other girls unfollowed nohun_ pretty quickly after this
- nohun_ then posted a video calling Leigh Anne out for trying to make him call Jesy out rather than directly saying something herself

Reactions: 13
- Jesy’s song/video came out on Friday and she’s received a lot of backlash for continuing to blackfish
- She never stops talking about LM but they haven’t said anything about her
- She unfollowed everyone except Nicki and Diddy back in August
- LM and some of their team had continued to follow her until yesterday
- Tik Toker nohun_ posted a poll on Instagram asking if he should do a video dancing to Boyz
- He then posted alleged DM’s from Leigh Anne saying “no make a video about her being a blackfish instead” she then goes on to say that Jesy blocked them all (so they didn’t unfollow her, she blocked them) and that she’s a “horrible person”
- These DM’s can easily be faked so there’s no saying they are real
- Leigh and the other girls unfollowed nohun_ pretty quickly after this
- nohun_ then posted a video calling Leigh Anne out for trying to make him call Jesy out rather than directly saying something herself
I've looked at his Instagram and there are people all over it now saying Leigh-Anne is a bully. I'm furious. I did read a comment somewhere that said the DMs were fake and Leigh-Anne's legal team is taking action but I don't know if that's true. I do hope the girls make a statement today just to put things straight. They were being classy and not speaking about Jesy at all unlike her but I want them to defend themselves now.

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I was aware of most of that just not the ‘nohun_’ stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️ She is so incredibly unlikable and I feel that the other girls likability carried her through the LM years.

Reactions: 6
I've looked at his Instagram and there are people all over it now saying Leigh-Anne is a bully. I'm furious. I did read a comment somewhere that said the DMs were fake and Leigh-Anne's legal team is taking action but I don't know if that's true. I do hope the girls make a statement today just to put things straight. They were being classy and not speaking about Jesy at all unlike her but I want them to defend themselves now.
Yet another example of the struggles black women face. Instantly pitched as the angry black woman or a bully. Noone would say a thing if it was Perrie, probably be defending her infact. As they bleeping should because the only poor behaviour in that situation is the bloke who exposed messages sent in confidence from a hurt woman.

bleeping trash.

Reactions: 25
I watched the live that NOHUN did last night… he rambled on and on about how the comments Jesy got were vile and how she didn’t do anything wrong, yet he’s happy for Leigh to receive the same?! then saying but I’m not a black woman. No your not, and you can’t comment on how a black woman should feel about this. But you’ve just caused an absolute tit storm for a black woman! A black woman who has already told about her horrible experiences! No one would ever have known Leigh Anne sent them messages so it would never have had any impact on Jesy. Maybe she shouldn’t have sent them, but I can see why she is angry. She has already stated how hard she has worked as a black woman to be recognised the same as the other 3. And here is Jesy clearly making herself look dark skinned! It’s not just a tan! I used to love him, I thought he was great. But my opinion of him has nose dived! He could have just not replied and left it. He knows full well what he has caused for Leigh Anne! He wants to hang his head in shame! Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently Leigh’s nail girl has posted DM’s too saying Jesy didn’t tell the girls she was leaving and blocked them all?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.