Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To create a whole DM screen, then the individual DMs and then click on a story you posted and back to the DMs? Do you have an example of one?

Also I've done a bit of detective work and he must really know how she writes dms cause it is very similar to other dms she has wrote.
Literally search on twitter bbe leigh and she has wrote it that way countless times. Some good research if he knew she wrote babe like that.
Social dummy, I think it's one. There are several for Android as well

I'm surprised Leigh was so naive that she didn't think he'd post what she said, but she didn't say anything wrong anyway, so I don't really care about this dude lol

Reactions: 9
When you think of it, she doesn't even follow them anymore and they probably have her on mute. So there was actually NO NEED for her to block them - apparently she even blocked the Hatchi account that's run by Perrie!? How childish can someone be???

Reactions: 1
I saw somebody say that you can still see Jesy's likes on the girls' old photos and apparently those would not be there if she'd blocked them?
Anybody know if that's how it works?

Maybe Leigh meant more like she blocked them on Whatsapp or sth like that. Or maybe the video was fake. Or maybe I'm wrong and the likes would be there anyway lol

Edit: wait, I think everybody else can see the likes but the person that was blocked wouldn't be able to see it. Ignore me lol, idk what I'm talking about

Reactions: 2
I saw somebody say that you can still see Jesy's likes on the girls' old photos and apparently those would not be there if she'd blocked them?
Anybody know if that's how it works?

Maybe Leigh meant more like she blocked them on Whatsapp or sth like that. Or maybe the video was fake. Or maybe I'm wrong and the likes would be there anyway lol

Edit: wait, I think everybody else can see the likes but the person that was blocked wouldn't be able to see it. Ignore me lol, idk what I'm talking about
Nah you definitely can still see if someone’s liked posts by people they’ve blocked. My ex has me blocked and I can’t see her likes on my old pics/mine on hers but if I sign out I can see them (I definitely did not just go to look to test the theory 😂)

Reactions: 5
I think Leigh did send those messages and he’s been a huge LM fan and regularly comments/likes on their posts, esp Leigh. She really didn’t say anything wrong tho or trying to sabotage Jesy so he can stop trying to attention seek and make her look messy

Reactions: 13
His new video is a bit cringe, he's desperate for the limelight. Saying things like why don't you call her out yourself yet he's indirectly calling Leigh out in his video. Not tagged her or mentioned her name whatsoever...

Reactions: 9
Don’t think she said that to him with an agenda lol
It was a throw away comment and calling someone out doesn’t equal trolling either

Reactions: 6
Zach Sang has been added to the list of people LM need to call out. He’s interviewed them twice now, most recently them as a trio and he dropped his interview with Jesy today. He basically said that LM never clicked and that they’ve never had a US iTunes number 1 and Jesy agreed with both comments. I really liked him as an interviewer, he was so genuine. But he’s clearly taken sides and hasn’t done his research properly as they did get an iTunes number one over there with Salute 🙃

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha so it’s her fault now

The fact he not only put a black woman, who clearly seems extremely hurt over this whole situation, on blast publicly, he limited the comments so fans couldn't defend Leigh-Anne and gave a platform to a bunch of white people who are now defending Jesy and her blackfishing. He talks about how Jesy made a documentary talking about trolling and mental health but is okay with Leigh dealing with racists.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha so it’s her fault now

Can’t stand that bloke. Unfollowed him the day he slated parents whose kids need/rely on free school meals. Not to mention he was racist about Indian women in the past. He’ll do anything for clout/fame.

Reactions: 17
Can’t stand that bloke. Unfollowed him the day he slated parents whose kids need/rely on free school meals. Not to mention he was racist about Indian women in the past. He’ll do anything for clout/fame.
He has also spread anti-vax and even some borderline negationist crap on the past. He's clearly a clout chaser.

And I have just taken a proper look at the dms and he's literally asking her if she wants the dance video taken down but then makes videos vilifying her. A whole joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I find a lot of his videos really funny or did until now but i'm team Leigh, how two faced to act pally with LA and then expose her when he gets a bit of dirt even though he himself offered to take the video down?!

Reactions: 13
I find a lot of his videos really funny or did until now but i'm team Leigh, how two faced to act pally with LA and then expose her when he gets a bit of dirt even though he himself offered to take the video down?!
Exactly. He's upset Leigh didn't speak out herself but he didn't dare to speak to her directly either. Instead he acted all nice and then went behind her back and exposed her to the whole world. He also makes the dms sound much worse than they are. How is she trying to sabotage her when the whole internet is talking about it? I'm sure people with bigger platforms have spoken out against her.

Another one

Reactions: 6

Found this thread which compiled proof the dms might be fabricated. I hope it gains more attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.