Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Leigh Anne would do a baby name reveal to really steal Jesy’s limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It must be such a relief for them to finally be able to act on how they feel. I imagine it was incredibly draining when she was still in the band and they no doubt had to walk on eggshells around her all the time because of the mental health stuff. I'm not saying it wasn't valid, but it's a bleeping nightmare working with someone who can never be held accountable for anything because of it. Most if not all of us have mental health issues these days, but it doesn't excuse crappy behaviour, but it gets put on you that if you say anything someone will harm themselves because of it. It's not OK.

Reactions: 18
Today's midweeks mean literally nothing because they don't include streaming, it's just like iTunes sales. I do think she'll debut fairly high and then drop pretty fast but I'll be very very very surprised if she debuts #1, not with Ed's song still peaking

Reactions: 3
Her streams on Spotify for the first day we're pretty similar to Sweet Melody on its first day, I do think Boyz is higher on Apple Music though, but I definitely think there's no chance of her debuting at number 1! I think the real test will be to see how the streams hold up for the rest of this week, I think a decent chunk of yesterdays numbers we're from people being curious and wanting to see what she put out, the real test will be whether or not people want to listen to it outside of that first stream!

Reactions: 1
Awh Perrie had her baby 3 weeks early! Mad that it was the same week as Leigh had her twins

She might have been but from her Insta she did all the looks for Jesy's video, so can't imagine that went down well.
She's been doing all Jesy's make up for a while. The last time she did the girls was strictly when jesy was off "sick".

I checked if Perrie was following Heidi yesterday and she was, but she’s been unfollowed today. I reckon Adam their old make up artist will be next!
I didn't realise he hadn't done their makeup in so long. Looks like he has moved to the US so he might be safe. With Heidi it looks like she straight up choose sides.

I’m not sure there’s a way to fake these messages? Apparently Jesy blocked them

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure there’s a way to fake these messages? Apparently Jesy blocked them

So from this it appears more likely that Jesy blocked them all rather than Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie unfollowing 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well then she better keep their names out of her mouth too in her interviews.. cos that’s all she has to talk about anyways

Tweet is gone, what did it say?
This but in the form of a video of the person scrolling through the message, so it seemed pretty legit. Leigh follows the person as well.

Reactions: 4
Well then she better keep their names out of her mouth too in her interviews.. cos that’s all she has to talk about anyways

This but in the form of a video of the person scrolling through the message, so it seemed pretty legit. Leigh follows the person as well.

I don't believe those dms are real. I could definitely see the blocking thing but I just can't Leigh-Anne talking to some random like that, even if she does follow him. It doesn't even sound like her, tbh.

Edit: Nevemind, I see he screen recorded it so defo real. He seems like a bit of dick, it seems like he was trying to expose Leigh-Anne for asking him not to do it. She is just clearly very hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like Leigh is a lot smarter than that, they haven’t said a bad word to anyone about Jesy, why would she tell a random Tik Toker?

Thread suggestion: Little Mix #4 breaking records left, right and centre while Jesy pretends she was never a member

Reactions: 15
I don't believe those dms are real. I could definitely see the blocking thing but I just can't Leigh-Anne talking to some random like that, even if she does follow him. It doesn't even sound like her, tbh.
She follows him, he’s a well know tiktoker, look at the video on Jesys account it shows his screen recording. She didn’t say much really - nothing that’s nasty about Jesy

Reactions: 6
She follows him, he’s a well know tiktoker, look at the video on Jesys account it shows his screen recording. She didn’t say much really - nothing that’s nasty about Jesy
Yeah, I just thought she would have been smarter than that to dm an obvious clout chaser. He uploaded a screen recording for anyone who wants to see so pretty sure it's real. He seems like a dick and was trying to "expose" her for making him feel bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.