Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's triggering you it's your job to remove yourself from the situation unfortunately. It's a gossip forum, people are going to discuss sensitive topics. And actually, there has been little mention of people 'dismissing' any suicide attempt.
I didn’t say it was triggering for me I work in mental health services and know how discussions about mental health and suicide can be triggering for some people. I’m fully aware this is a gossip forum but wasn’t aware that it was a forum when only the majority’s option mattered and that balanced discussion can’t be had.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t say it was triggering for me I work in mental health services and know how discussions about mental health and suicide can be triggering for some people. I’m fully aware this is a gossip forum but wasn’t aware that it was a forum when only the majority’s option mattered and that balanced discussion can’t be had.
In being a rant forum, unless something is pointedly a rave thread, you pretty much won't find balanced opinions, nor will they generally be met well.

Reactions: 2
In being a rant forum, unless something is pointedly a rave thread, you pretty much won't find balanced opinions, nor will they generally be met well.
Thanks for the clarification, I’ll forward all future posts to you for approval before posting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the clarification, I’ll forward all future posts to you for approval before posting
You can be as childish as you like, they aren't my rules as well you know. You can't expect to come into a rant thread, be accusatory about us dismissing someones suicide attempt (which most if not all people haven't done) and then be surprised when people tell you to remove yourself from the situation if our comments offend you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Noone has dismissed Jesys poor mental health and noone has even discussed het suicide attempt. What we all have said however, is that is it is disgusting to use mental health as a crutch which is what she is doing. People deal with their demons in different ways, some are able to just "get on with it"- myself included. Others struggle getting out of bed or even functioning.
Jesy however, complains about how she has been treated and then admits shes hard work and basically caused the issues herself, blackfishes like there is no tomorrow, and is a bare faced liar.
Noone denies she has mental health problems, she's just gonna get called out for all the other crappy things she does. She doesn't get a free pass just because she's tried to commit suicide, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where’s the guy that said they don’t contribute to writing and their credits are all a sham 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dismissing someone’s mental health and suicide attempt is a bit hard to read for me.
At the end of the day the music (and film for matter) industry is a tit show the execs don’t care about anyone as long as they are making money.

A lot of these quotes and press releases are put out to fit a narrative . I don’t think it’s that strange that they need time out from each other and aren’t speaking. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they do come together in the future either as friends or a group like Geri with the spice girls or Robbie with take that - no one would have thought that would have happened at one point. As they get older and are able to look back with a clear head who knows how they’ll feel. Hell even all saints have made friends
Who’s been dismissing it?! Have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
She doesn't get a free pass just because she's tried to commit suicide, sorry.
This! If anyone’s dismissing anything, it’s HER. She dismissed Leigh Anne’s struggles with racism (we’ve all seen that interview!) AND Jade’s eating disorder by making out that she has never had to worry about her weight. It’s all very me me me!

Reactions: 16
Sometimes you just need to to own your tit. Jesy never did that, it’s always someone else’s fault or how someone made her feel. If it was that bad, and you hated it that much, why did you stay for 10 years?!

This! If anyone’s dismissing anything, it’s HER. She dismissed Leigh Anne’s struggles with racism (we’ve all seen that interview!) AND Jade’s eating disorder by making out that she has never had to worry about her weight. It’s all very me me me!
what were those videos?

Well I’ve just watched the MV… is it me or did anyone actually understand a word she was saying in the verses? Think we got the gist that she likes bad boys in the chorus 🥲 I just think this video shows how uncomfortable she was doing Little Mix videos because she was doing the MOST in this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’ve just watched the MV… is it me or did anyone actually understand a word she was saying in the verses? Think we got the gist that she likes bad boys in the chorus 🥲 I just think this video shows how uncomfortable she was doing Little Mix videos because she was doing the MOST in this one.
Something about her mama? Thats all I could get.

So I’ve given her one view, that’s it that’s all she’s getting from me 😂 the lolly pop thing with P Diddy proper wound me up. YOU ARE 30 NOT 18.

the chorus is catchy I’ll giver her that, but I can’t see her going past one album personally.

Off topic but I’m really surprised at the price of Jade’s BB palette, was expecting it to be a lot more expensive. Cruelty free and vegan too which is fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.