Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Twitter, Perrie has unfollowed everyone who worked with Little Mix who are now working for Jesy. Including Grace, Leighannes (now Ex) friend

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This could end very badly it's actually pretty worrying! I hope she has the right support in place

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leigh does follow her unfortunately, they all do.
Tbh I kinda wish LA would get a backbone and just unfollow her, however I'll give her a massive benefit of doubt as she's a new mum to twins. Probably doesn't need the aggro.

Reactions: 9
I don’t little mix need to say anything, she’s embarrassing herself just fine 😂

Reactions: 13
Sorry off topic but who is this guy? I swear he is friends with everyone!!!
He was on towie and is Rita Ora’a best pal. He does seem to know everyone! Think he’s just some sort of z list who manages to cling on to a lot of a listers!

Reactions: 7
Just seen on Twitter, Perrie has unfollowed everyone who worked with Little Mix who are now working for Jesy. Including Grace, Leighannes (now Ex) friend
What happened between Leighanne and Grace? she used to mention her lots but then it just stopped.

Jesy is out partying tonight with her friends because the song is number 1 in 38 countries and Nicki is there too. I’ve heard the song and I don’t think it’s all that I can barely understand what she’s singing most of the time.
This song will only be number one not because of how good the song is but just because it’s Jesys first solo song…. I wonder if the next single will do as well.

Reactions: 4
The song is only number one because Nicki is it in, Barbz are streaming it and they're a huge worldwide fan base. Jesy Nelson on her own would never crack America or get to number one.

Reactions: 19
The song is only number one because Nicki is it in, Barbz are streaming it and they're a huge worldwide fan base. Jesy Nelson on her own would never crack America or get to number one.
Well she should enjoy it while it lasts because she'll not get this level of streaming with her subsequent songs when she isn't piggybacking off huge artists anymore.

Reactions: 7
Virtually every news article on her is to do with blackfishing and not the merit (or therefore lack of) of the song itself. She's always blackfished, she just hasn't ever been able to post a whole video glorifying her behaviour before/hasn't been the sole focus so she's gotten away with it.

She's royally fucked up and I'm here for it. Also think it speaks volumes that the girls promoted LM's success on their socials yesterday. They don't need her and everyone knows it. The only Jesy 'stans' are teenagers who think they are baddies too and are too young to know better. That isn't gonna last you long hun.

Reactions: 19
Don't the girls be single come out in a few days? Best believe that will be on repeat😆

This made me chuckle😂
There’s no new single announced as of yet. The video of them talking about Cut You Off doesn’t mention that it’s a single, it just says it’ll be available on the album. But I would imagine there will be another single soon before the album is released.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.