Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made it half way through the video, her voice and constant snarling was too much, she’s so cringe

Reactions: 4
Oh she irritated the tit out of me! Where did she go?
Grace works for Jesy now, that’s why I asked what happened cos I definitely remember her being with Leigh all the time and really close friends

I made it half way through the video, her voice and constant snarling was too much, she’s so cringe
I always felt sorry for the other girls, she must of been exhausting to be around and work with, we've all had a friend who's 'me, me, me' constantly attention seeking, ringing or texting all hours of the day whether it's convenient or not, I need you, can you come 'round, then the one time you need them or their help you get nothing back - I imagine she was thing type of person.

Sometimes you just need to to own your tit. Jesy never did that, it’s always someone else’s fault or how someone made her feel. If it was that bad, and you hated it that much, why did you stay for 10 years?!
Katie Price MkII, never her fault.

Reactions: 6
I would love to see the LM group chat right now 😂 have you all seen how she rolled up to heart radio this morning ?!

Reactions: 12
Something about mean girls pops to mind, her hair is full of secrets that's why it's so big!

Don't like the song, don't like the lollipop and I'm old enough to remember the song the first time around so she's made me feel old as well 😢🤣

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen a single person who isn't a stan saying anything positive about the song...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.