Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else listened to the Cut You Off clip on Insta music or Tiktok? Sounds class.

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for Leigh to reveal the twins when Jesy’s song is out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Us all on the 8th waiting for leighanne to be a class act and ruining uk baddie day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
duck sake I thought she was actually releasing the song last friday?! Dragging this out or what! Too much hype, it's gonna flop so bad.

Reactions: 5
How stunning is Jade’s new palette with Beauty Bay! The looks with the palette as well! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love beauty bays pallettes tbh and jade would be the one that would make it beautiful.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen any love on Twitter for Jesy’s new single at all, think it’s going to absolutely flop 💀

Reactions: 4
No, are you able to recap pls? I can’t be bothered to listen! ☺
🤣🤣 I had a long day at work so had on in background. Basically:-

- she struggled with looking bigger than other girls - acknowledged how much of a pain was for them as they were living their dream and she was a miserable person.
- she thought being in a band would be about the music and when it wasn't she was locked in.
- she acknowledged the amazing times they had and girls like sisters.
- she never said was not going to do music again just start a new chapter.
- she brought up her issues and sounds like reading between lines record company or management did not care and just told her to go on antidepressants.
- an overdose prior to a music video - prop sweet melody - her mum told her this can't go on.
- says she realises what lots are saying and dislike her, which she struggles with, but needed to just be happy.

Reactions: 11
I think she'd be a good shelf-stacker at Lidl. Although, that probably involves a bit of hard work and some stress ... so many not, Hmmmm ... what could Jesy do? Maybe become the next Katie Price ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👀 lol why would they want to get back with her after how she's treated them
I defo think that something more happened behind the scenes. I think it wouldn’t be far off saying Jesy was kicked out maybe. If she was genuinely leaving for mental health reasons I think they’d still talk - the girls would be supporting their friend.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.