Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I defo think that something more happened behind the scenes. I think it wouldn’t be far off saying Jesy was kicked out maybe. If she was genuinely leaving for mental health reasons I think they’d still talk - the girls would be supporting their friend.
Agreed, if they don't talk it's for a very good reason. You don't just stop talking to someone who has been a monumental part of your life for 10 years if there is no bad blood.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣 I had a long day at work so had on in background. Basically:-

- she struggled with looking bigger than other girls - acknowledged how much of a pain was for them as they were living their dream and she was a miserable person.
- she thought being in a band would be about the music and when it wasn't she was locked in.
- she acknowledged the amazing times they had and girls like sisters.
- she never said was not going to do music again just start a new chapter.
- she brought up her issues and sounds like reading between lines record company or management did not care and just told her to go on antidepressants.
- an overdose prior to a music video - prop sweet melody - her mum told her this can't go on.
- says she realises what lots are saying and dislike her, which she struggles with, but needed to just be happy.
If the girls truly were like her sisters, she wouldn’t have treated them so crappy since leaving the band.

Reactions: 11
No band split has ever been amicable, the truth always comes out years later.

Reactions: 14
I defo think that something more happened behind the scenes. I think it wouldn’t be far off saying Jesy was kicked out maybe. If she was genuinely leaving for mental health reasons I think they’d still talk - the girls would be supporting their friend.
The fact that Perrie, Jade, Leighanne and Jesys mum got together and decided on Jesys behalf when she was in hospital pretty much tells me she was kicked out

Reactions: 25
Anyone know what ‘Disora’ is? Perrie has just shared it and the mixers are going wild.

Reactions: 3
If the girls truly were like her sisters, she wouldn’t have treated them so crappy since leaving the band.
And the fact she says she hasn’t spoken to them, so with all the baby news she hasn’t once spoken to them privately about it?! Or the Brit award??

Reactions: 8
Christ if she was this unhappy being in LM why did she not leave sooner?! And the fact she’s still blaming the group for all her problems, issues and insecurities. Has she even acknowledged that it wasn’t the girls fault she felt the way she did?! It’s her own mental health, not the girls, not LM either actually. Trashing LM is not the way to go after leaving the group and it’s really quite disrespectful and hurtful I imagine for the girls. They’ve put their heart and soul into LM for 10 years and Jesy just comes across ungrateful and self absorbed when all she had to do was leave the group quietly and respectfully and concentrate on herself and her bloody solo career she wanted so badly! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ if she was this unhappy being in LM why did she not leave sooner?! And the fact she’s still blaming the group for all her problems, issues and insecurities. Has she even acknowledged that it wasn’t the girls fault she felt the way she did?! It’s her own mental health, not the girls, not LM either actually. Trashing LM is not the way to go after leaving the group and it’s really quite disrespectful and hurtful I imagine for the girls. They’ve put their heart and soul into LM for 10 years and Jesy just comes across ungrateful and self absorbed when all she had to do was leave the group quietly and respectfully and concentrate on herself and her bloody solo career she wanted so badly! 🙄🙄🙄
But what else could a UK baddie do?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dismissing someone’s mental health and suicide attempt is a bit hard to read for me.
At the end of the day the music (and film for matter) industry is a tit show the execs don’t care about anyone as long as they are making money.

A lot of these quotes and press releases are put out to fit a narrative . I don’t think it’s that strange that they need time out from each other and aren’t speaking. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they do come together in the future either as friends or a group like Geri with the spice girls or Robbie with take that - no one would have thought that would have happened at one point. As they get older and are able to look back with a clear head who knows how they’ll feel. Hell even all saints have made friends

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dismissing someone’s mental health and suicide attempt is a bit hard to read for me.
At the end of the day the music (and film for matter) industry is a tit show the execs don’t care about anyone as long as they are making money.

A lot of these quotes and press releases are put out to fit a narrative . I don’t think it’s that strange that they need time out from each other and aren’t speaking. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they do come together in the future either as friends or a group like Geri with the spice girls or Robbie with take that - no one would have thought that would have happened at one point. As they get older and are able to look back with a clear head who knows how they’ll feel. Hell even all saints have made friends
Don’t read here then because pretty much all of us despise how Jesy has behaved, so you won’t see much but that.

Reactions: 14
Don’t read here then because pretty much all of us despise how Jesy has behaved, so you won’t see much but that.
MOST of us have mental health problems and we have a right to say something when a twit is playing it for all its worth and using it for everything blames everyone bar herself honestly nah not here for the UK baddie

Reactions: 13
Well that’s me put in my place isn’t it! Who’d have thought you weren’t allowed to have a balanced opinion on a subject such as suicide which can be triggering for some.

You are more than welcome to your opinion and while we all understand what you are saying, when you look into Jesy closed her actions don’t match with her words. Most of us are sympathetic to her feeling suicidal but mental health doesn’t excuse treating others like tit and blackfishing. Jesy has developed a victim complex alongside that. If her mental health was as bad as she makes out it was, she would have left the spotlight behind.

Reactions: 4

Not dismissing someone’s mental health at all, I’ve had bad anxiety, low self esteem and depression for 10 + years but I also know that it’s not healthy to constantly blame others for me feeling that way about myself, it just puts you in a very negative head space where you’re not really helping yourself and you’re going around in circles. I’ve also been in and out of therapy for years so I’m also probably a lot more self aware then Jesy is. Jesy needs to separate her own thoughts and peoples actions and realise for example that just because she felt uncomfortable wearing little clothing in LM and the other girls didn’t, doesn’t mean they’re at fault for that. I understand and sympathise that the staff probably weren’t very supportive especially if they just told her to go on antidepressants and get on with it which does need to be called out but constantly blaming the girls for her own feelings (a lot of seems to be more jealousy and resentment caused by low self esteem) isn’t okay.

Reactions: 5
Well that’s me put in my place isn’t it! Who’d have thought you weren’t allowed to have a balanced opinion on a subject such as suicide which can be triggering for some.
If it's triggering you it's your job to remove yourself from the situation unfortunately. It's a gossip forum, people are going to discuss sensitive topics. And actually, there has been little mention of people 'dismissing' any suicide attempt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.