Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could tell very early on after the group were put together on X factor that the one person that would go solo would be Jesy. She just stood out too much from the rest. I can't stand her attitude at the moment, but we have to admit she has far more stage presence than the other 3 girls. She was always meant to be a solo singer and it was obvious she wanted it badly. Exactly like Camilla Cabello in Fifth harmony.

Reactions: 4
See I disagree, For me Jade has ‘that’ star quality and demands the stage, for me I personally never looked at jesy on stage as I found her voice annoying and really didn’t rate her as a dancer, even if people regard her as ‘the best’ one in the group.

my eyes areways drawn to jade and perrie on stage.

Reactions: 25
I could tell very early on after the group were put together on X factor that the one person that would go solo would be Jesy. She just stood out too much from the rest. I can't stand her attitude at the moment, but we have to admit she has far more stage presence than the other 3 girls. She was always meant to be a solo singer and it was obvious she wanted it badly. Exactly like Camilla Cabello in Fifth harmony.
I honestly wouldn’t agree at all and not just because I don’t like her, I don’t think she has more stage presence in the slightest. The most attitude and arrogance sure, but she’s never stood out for me compared to the other girls. I would have said Perrie would go solo above anyone else. If anything I would have said Jesy would be the first to fade out into reality TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh noooo not uk baddie

I honestly wouldn’t agree at all and not just because I don’t like her, I don’t think she has more stage presence in the slightest. The most attitude and arrogance sure, but she’s never stood out for me compared to the other girls. I would have said Perrie would go solo above anyone else. If anything I would have said Jesy would be the first to fade out into reality TV.
People always pushed perrie as the solo star for ages. I would’ve always had my bet on Perrie

Reactions: 2
People always pushed perrie as the solo star for ages. I would’ve always had my bet on Perrie
I think most people would agree she has the strongest voice. Not necessarily best because that’s personal preference, but definitely strongest. I can really see Jade doing something like musical theatre and Leigh going into more presenting work. Although Jade would be amazing at that too because she’s so bloody charismatic. Perrie would be great on Broadway but I’m not sure she’d have the confidence with her anxiety.

The least likely I can imagine going solo is Leigh, not because she isn’t good enough, just can’t see what kind of music she would make alone. I think she might do more fashion stuff as well, she’s such a beautiful girl.

Reactions: 7
This is why Little Mix work though: Perrie has the voice, Jade has the personality and Leigh has the business mind behind the scenes. They all have stage presence and can sing.. Jesy didn’t really add anything except moodiness lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it was widely assumed that Perrie would be the one to leave the group. This was because (1) she had attracted a lot of mainstream attention with her relationship with Zayn, etc.,
(2) all the girls are very talented vocalists but Perrie’s voice is obviously a showstopper and many labels would be happy to sign her and see where she could go with that voice, as in, this generations Cristina, etc., and
(3) sadly, around the first few years of the band Perrie would have been seen as more marketable because she is white, blonde, and blue eyed. That is obviously still a factor but things are starting to change.

There were rumours that Simon Cowell was pressuring Perrie to break out solo years ago. A lot of people think a girl band is a starting pad to launch maybe one big star. It’s nice that Perrie dedicated herself to the group instead— and btw I love Jade and Leigh Anne, and I actually think all the girls are evenly yoked in terms of stage presence.

Reactions: 15
no jesy hasn't got the star quality or packaging- same with camila. In fact her being unmarketable was one of the reasons she had a hard time and her current efforts prove it, same with camilla- she has to rely on being latina to drum up interest

Reactions: 6
It’s getting to the point now where she is ruining it for the others. She’s putting Little Mix in a bad light. She needs to just shut up and move on. I thought she wanted nothing to do with them anyway?

Reactions: 7
no jesy hasn't got the star quality or packaging- same with camila. In fact her being unmarketable was one of the reasons she had a hard time and her current efforts prove it, same with camilla- she has to rely on being latina to drum up interest
I don’t get the hype with Camila atall 🤢

Reactions: 8
UK baddie i really hope someone asks her about her mental health soon bleeping baddie she came out of lm because she thinks she better then the others and thats all about it

Reactions: 6
LM have just announced the next single, Cut You Off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a song already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... Jesy when is Boyz out you bad b#tch you know i could of took 3 songs out from how much she has hyped up this song what a baddie she is makes mental health a joke... says LM was bad for her but who is she without LM.... The bikini comments after her promos wearing a bikini.... Doing a song with Nicki No thanks

Reactions: 2
I never had any hate for Jesy but never thought she could sing as well as the others, her voice was a bit chipmunky?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
about a week or so late to this but someone put "shame really as we are definitely the most successful girl group in the country but he's not even the most successful performer in his family." on my grave please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
about a week or so late to this but someone put "shame really as we are definitely the most successful girl group in the country but he's not even the most successful performer in his family." on my grave please.
She’s,, actually not even right if I recall the brothers’ Spotify stats correctly but as both a long term Oasis fan and original LM fan, I appreciated Jade greatly for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.