Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have a worry about whatever song they are referring to. My gut says it’s a goodbye song….
I know i have been missing alot this past few weeks but dont say that we have HOPE that it not goodbyeeee....

I love the fact leighanne might be waiting to piss of jessica because we need the shadeeee.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone been keeping up with the Spice Girls documentary series on Channel 4? The way middle-aged men speak on female artists hasn't changed a bit. Appalling...

Reactions: 4
They’re all great within the group but I think Jade is the one that really shines as a personality even when she’s on her own.

Reactions: 20
This clip is currently going viral on Twitter 😄

I don't think it's proof that they didn't get along though, I just think it's funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 1
This clip is currently going viral on Twitter 😄

I don't think it's proof that they didn't get along though, I just think it's funny!
Yeah, as much as I'm okay with Jesy not being in LM anymore and have absolutely 0 interest in her, I think it's delusional to pretend that LM and Jesy didn't get along really really well for 95% of her time in the group. I really do think they started drifting in late 2019 and the pandemic made everything worse.

But yeah, it's a hilarious clip lol, Perrie just completely pretending Jesy didn't even speak makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, as much as I'm okay with Jesy not being in LM anymore and have absolutely 0 interest in her, I think it's delusional to pretend that LM and Jesy didn't get along really really well for 95% of her time in the group. I really do think they started drifting in late 2019 and the pandemic made everything worse.

But yeah, it's a hilarious clip lol, Perrie just completely pretending Jesy didn't even speak makes me laugh
I think they’ve always got on but at the same time there’s probably always been tension with Jesy. I remember years and years ago they’d all be singing, messing around and she’s be there miserable telling them to shut up.

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve always got on but at the same time there’s probably always been tension with Jesy. I remember years and years ago they’d all be singing, messing around and she’s be there miserable telling them to shut up.
I remember when she threatened to slap Perrie on a livestream. It was a joke or anything. She genuinely meant it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her most recent comments ? I think she’s realised people are seeing her for what she is so she’s now claiming she was unhappy being in little mix for the majority of the 10 years, then in the same interview claiming she still sees them as her sisters and was so happy they won at the Brit awards

Reactions: 5
Oh give it a rest jesy, you’re so boring.

miss ‘i didnt want to wear a bikini’

C2D15311-5DD9-47C4-8F45-CD3DAC9808C4.jpeg

Are the little mix stylists still
Forcing her to wear a bikini in her solo career?

she is the one who always showed the most skin, since she left the girls bave definitely matured in the their dress sense and are a lot more chic and covered up.

i would say they seemed to be ones who were probably trapped dealing with a diva everyday.

If I was a solo artist hoping to make my big debut I wouldn't wanna be working with Nicki right now lol 😬

UK Baddie… omg.

Honestly though, Jesy is just sad and lost girl with serious mental health issues that are unfortunately bound to keep resurfacing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.