Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t that rumoured to be a insurance/PR set up? Seems abit of a coincidence that it was magically found after going through 7 pawn shops and then finally someone thought to call Andre 🤔

Edit: Also not accusing Little mix/Leigh Anne here
Really? I don’t think I heard about that. Interesting if true.

Reactions: 2
Really? I don’t think I heard about that. Interesting if true.
I can’t remember where I read it but I remember seeing fan accounts defending Leigh Anne and Andre over it.

It did seem abit to easy, the ring seemed to be in a very easy place to steal, (why wasn’t she wearing it or in a safe?) on the day loads of people were in a house. Then the sun got an exclusive story about it meaning whoever told them that the ring was gone got a lot of £££ from the story. The story gave them a lot of sympathy instead of the bad press Andre had been getting in the months before. Then he’s able to get it back that easily a two weeks after? I’m not a jewellery thief but surely they would keep it on the down low until the press is less. The fact that it apparently went through 7 pawn shops before it got sold back to Andre? So atleast 9 people had this ring in a space of less than 14 days? Hmmm

I suppose if it was insaurance scam, they wouldn’t of ‘found’ the ring, but PR maybe 🤷‍♀️ Again it’s just speculation and whether it was a stunt or real, I really felt for leigh anne in this period

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember where I read it but I remember seeing fan accounts defending Leigh Anne and Andre over it.

It did seem abit to easy, the ring seemed to be in a very easy place to steal, (why wasn’t she wearing it or in a safe?) on the day loads of people were in a house. Then the sun got an exclusive story about it meaning whoever told them that the ring was gone got a lot of £££ from the story. The story gave them a lot of sympathy instead of the bad press Andre had been getting in the months before. Then he’s able to get it back that easily a two weeks after? I’m not a jewellery thief but surely they would keep it on the down low until the press is less. The fact that it apparently went through 7 pawn shops before it got sold back to Andre? So atleast 9 people had this ring in a space of less than 14 days? Hmmm

I suppose if it was insaurance scam, they wouldn’t of ‘found’ the ring, but PR maybe 🤷‍♀️ Again it’s just speculation and whether it was a stunt or real, I really felt for leigh anne in this period
Weird thing is, legit Pawn shops would not take a ring that expensive without receipts or documentation

Reactions: 7
Weird thing is, legit Pawn shops would not take a ring that expensive without receipts or documentation
I did think this, but I don’t know anything about pawn shops 😂 Even if one bought it without documentation (for cheap let’s say) surely the other 7 wouldn’t? Plus it was all over the tabloids and surely police look out for stolen jewellery in pawn shops. Why was it the 8th one who realised. Why did he have to buy it back? If it’s stolen goods surely he’s entitled to it? And like wouldn’t the shop get into bother about handling stolen goods.

Reactions: 4

Nice to see a lot of the comments saying they won’t be listening to Jesy’s music and about how she has betrayed the band!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The thought of a whole song of just a Jesys voice doesn’t appeal to me at all, even if I liked her 🤣
Same her voice is horrible, makes me cringe whenever I hear her bits in Little Mix songs. She always sounds so wobbly like she’s about to cry

Reactions: 14
The thought of a whole song of just a Jesys voice doesn’t appeal to me at all, even if I liked her 🤣
I’ve always been a Little Mix fan but for the most part I couldn’t bear her voice. I hate that bleeping warbling thing she does.

Reactions: 17
Andre has had some very questionable opinions/tweets in the past but my best friend met them both at a spa and had no idea who they were. Leigh-Ann just told her she was a singer, and it didn’t click with my friend until she got back.

She said they were both absolutely lovely, down to earth and she would never have thought that she was in company of a chart topping star and footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve always been a Little Mix fan but for the most part I couldn’t bear her voice. I hate that bleeping warbling thing she does.
I think she has a beautiful voice but she over does it sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Jesy has a good voice and an interesting tone (also the second most improved live singer after Leigh imo, can't knock her for that), but it's not one I'd be able to listen to for a full 3 minute song. Liked it within the context of a Little Mix song, but it would definitely grate on me by itself.

Reactions: 7
Andre has had some very questionable opinions/tweets in the past but my best friend met them both at a spa and had no idea who they were. Leigh-Ann just told her she was a singer, and it didn’t click with my friend until she got back.

She said they were both absolutely lovely, down to earth and she would never have thought that she was in company of a chart topping star and footballer.
Being nice in a spa does not remove the nastiness that spews from his brain time and time again. Its a spa, he’s hardly going to go in there being a prick or anything really is he? Haha! But glad your friend has a nice encounter of them!

Reactions: 10
Being nice in a spa does not remove the nastiness that spews from his brain time and time again. Its a spa, he’s hardly going to go in there being a prick or anything really is he? Haha! But glad your friend has a nice encounter of them!
Wonder how he would of acted if it was me and my girlfriend were there together? or if Leigh Anne wasn’t there?
He didn’t seem to show much remorse over the colourism comments so it would be interesting to see his view on the LGBTQ community now and how he would act seeing a lesbian couple in a spa. He seems the type to make homophobic comments.

Reactions: 3
Wonder how he would of acted if it was me and my girlfriend were there together? or if Leigh Anne wasn’t there?
He didn’t seem to show much remorse over the colourism comments so it would be interesting to see his view on the LGBTQ community now and how he would act seeing a lesbian couple in a spa. He seems the type to make homophobic comments.
Do you really think he'd be so blatant though? It's one thing saying things behind a screen but I dunno if he'd say something so disgusting to your face? Goes without saying neither are acceptable of course.

Reactions: 4
Do you really think he'd be so blatant though? It's one thing saying things behind a screen but I dunno if he'd say something so disgusting to your face? Goes without saying neither are acceptable of course.
I wouldn’t put anything past him. He seemed to think it was ok to hit a woman in the face in a Vegas nightclub after spending the whole day with her. The man has no shame!

(to be fair, he got found Not Guilty of assault after the Judge didn’t allow any evidence and him having a top top top lawyer. But I take the fact that there was evidence to be shown that he did in fact do something dodgy. Why else would of bombard her with calls and texts after that to apologise?!)

These type of situations don’t come from nothing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly Yes. It wasn’t some little jokey homophobic comments on Twitter or even ‘I don’t support it’ it was wishing that ‘gays burn and die’. If he can tweet that i wouldn’t past him to make homophobic comments and try to intimidate/assault someone. Like Kingaa said it wouldn’t be the first time he assaulted someone.

Of course it’s probably unfair to judge someone on a hypothetical situation but he is definitely the type of person I would avoid in a same sex relationship and Tbf even as a woman out on my own/without a man, he gives me bad vibes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly Yes. It wasn’t some little jokey homophobic comments on Twitter or even ‘I don’t support it’ it was wishing that ‘gays burn and die’. If he can tweet that i wouldn’t past him to make homophobic comments and try to intimidate/assault someone. Like Kingaa said it wouldn’t be the first time he assaulted someone.

Of course it’s probably unfair to judge someone on a hypothetical situation but he is definitely the type of person I would avoid in a same sex relationship and Tbf even as a woman out on my own/without a man, he gives me bad vibes.
I didn't even know he'd said that! Jesus Christ I despair like you have to be really totally fucked in the head to have those kind of beliefs, never mind to voice them so violently!
Playing devils advocate I would agree that it's unfair to judge. How and ever...if someone feels a certain vibe from someone then they're entitled to feel that way to protect themselves even if the worst case scenario doesn't happen. Such a massive shame since Leigh-Anne seems like she would have a heart of gold!
Wonder what Andres feelings are with (particularly) Jade's support of the LGBTQ+ community, the fact that Perrie and Alex are different races and Jesy with her blackfishing 🤔

Reactions: 1
I know most fans are still quite young to understand the impact of childbirth on a woman's body and how difficult it is to care for a newborn while still recovering physically but I have seen so many fans saying they should be at least doing interviews on zoom now that the single is coming out. The poor girls gave birth not even two weeks. They must be exhausted and still adjusting to their new lives and these kids are asking for zoom interviews.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.