Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P Diddy is an absolute Diddy by nature, he isn’t relevant these days and he will do anything to be now. He is a bit of a laughing stock IMO
Ah but he's got money and a lot of contacts in the business - it's not just music he's into either.

From Wikipedia - "Forbes Magazine estimates that for the year ending May 2017, Combs earned $130 million, ranking him number one among entertainers.[110] In 2019 his estimated net worth was $740 million.[5]"

He's also now got machine gun Kelly on his label who is quite current and seems popular (the whole Eminem thing didn't seem to hurt his career that much)

Because she uses his song as a sample but yea it’s random 😂
He definitely will want to be making some money then! More exposure for jesy too

Reactions: 3
If she needs all these people to help get her career off track then she is in trouble. She can’t have a duet for every single.

Also in the music industry she is too old to be starting a career, esp if she wants to crack America

Reactions: 13
"Wants to be in the video", more like "was approached and offered crazy amounts of money to be in the video".

PR making it sound like P Diddy is begging for cameos in unknown (to him, let's face it) singers' music videos.

Reactions: 16
I'm at the point where believe zero percent of "insider" info on Jesy from news publications. Even Republic signing hasn't been confirmed yet when can be no reason for if so close to release and release confirmed.

It's likely combo of made up and fed to news to make look good then gonna be "oops couldn't schedule in" (conveniently immediately after saw and heard what would be competing with), or made up.

Reactions: 5
Seems like there’s always some reason for Jesy to delay her single!

Reactions: 6
Seems like there’s always some reason for Jesy to delay her single!
Seems like she’s still as difficult to work with as she was when she was in the band. (According to what she herself said in the documentary)

Reactions: 9
I read a few weeks ago that her single got pushed from 3rd September to 10th to release it in time with VMAs on the 12th with the hope that if she could secure a spot to perform the single would get some traction from the show??!?!?

Reactions: 3
P Diddy is an absolute Diddy by nature, he isn’t relevant these days and he will do anything to be now. He is a bit of a laughing stock IMO

He will be in the video because Jesys single features Bad Boys For Life (he released this over a decade ago)
Try well over 2 decades ago! Lol

Reactions: 1
Don’t follow either but aren’t they both, Alex and Andre past their prime now? I’m sure I’ve read on Twitter they aren’t as popular and will be leaving their clubs in the near future?
Alex would be staying at Liverpool after his injury he got from Napoli Liverpool extended his contract to make up for the time he missed due to the injury. Because it was that serious he’s only just now starting to get back into the shape he was in before to.

Klopp is also trying to transfer Alex into a fake number 9 for Liverpool to help with rotation due to the high demand in matches they have coming up like after next week Liverpool are basically and they are trying to make up for the amount of injuries they had last season.

Klopp is a family man so to be honest it wouldn’t of shocked me if he told Alex to have half days or such and such he’s more for players well-being

Reactions: 4
I thought the picture shared looked somewhat familiar and then I realised it reminded me of what Beyonce wore when pregnant - i wonder if there was any inspo or just pure coincidence
Inspired by Beyonce I reckon

Reactions: 7
Can anyone answer me this...Been lurking on Andres insta waiting for some kind of acknowledgment of his children being born but thought that too much time has passed and he must be keeping it purely professional. But tonight he's just shared a tit load of posts from other people where I assume he's been signed to another club, (I'm not actually arsed enough to investigate that much), congratulating him. Seems very very odd to me personally.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah he’s signed for Queens Park Rangers (according to husband lol)

I get such bad vibes about the guy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.