Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They tried to cancel Jordan for "sexualising" his own girlfriend in an interview. In reality, it was a podcast about cuddling/physical contact and he mentioned sex with his girlfriend - no sordid details, not even naming her, nothing untoward. It was a 10 second moment in a 20 minute podcast and they tried to make it sound like he violated her in some way. Also conveniently forgetting that Jade's pretty comfortable talking about sex herself - suddenly she was a Victorian lady who would be shunned by society if it became known that she had intercourse with her boyfriend.

Although I mostly think it's down to Perrie and Jade being their favourites rather than appearance, nobody can tell me that Jordan wouldn't be more popular with Jade's young fans if he looked the way he did in his Rizzle Kicks days. Quite funny when you think about how they were all about Jesy not being judged for her appearance.
Pretty sure I remember Jade talking about having sex on the tour bus, she’s no Virgin Mary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure I remember Jade talking about having sex on the tour bus, she’s no Virgin Mary!
Alex has also been accused of sexualising Perrie and it's pathetic because the girls talk about sex in interviews all the time. Perrie has also left very suggestive comments under Alex's posts and no one says anything but as soon as one of the guys says something, the fandom goes after them.

Reactions: 12
People are shocked that couples have sex?

anyways, Jades just been interviewed on Instagram and she said they filmed 3 videos in one week right before Leigh and Perrie were about to pop! Amazing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I missed the interview with Jade but I read that she said she’s in LA writing for the band while the other girls take some time off with their babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If that doesn’t scream “hardest working women in the industry” I don’t know what will. Music videos are demanding by the looks of it but to film so many while being pregnant is insane, they’re amazing! 🥺

Reactions: 16
Have you all heard the new single yet? Not gonna lie I took a sneaky listen, I normally wait.
Ooofttttttttttt!!!

Reactions: 4
Alex has also been accused of sexualising Perrie and it's pathetic because the girls talk about sex in interviews all the time. Perrie has also left very suggestive comments under Alex's posts and no one says anything but as soon as one of the guys says something, the fandom goes after them.
Oh yeah, these ones. Imagine if he said it on her posts. Alex said Perrie was being a good “housewifey” to him during lockdown making him his dinner and the fans were acting like that he was abusing her or something!

E9360D2F-0412-42C8-B18D-B41760C1DE8D.jpeg

B520FC60-BE0C-4005-ACE3-54B391A5B1DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They really want Alex and Jordan to be horrible people. It's weird.

Meanwhile, the one who has actually said terrible things is right there, being treated like the best of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you all heard the new single yet? Not gonna lie I took a sneaky listen, I normally wait.
Ooofttttttttttt!!!
I have and it's brilliant. I loved it!

They really want Alex and Jordan to be horrible people. It's weird.

Meanwhile, the one who has actually said terrible things is right there, being treated like the best of them.
Sometimes I think they do, so they can feel like they were the ones protecting them this whole time. You can't talk about how Little Mix are a group of three strong women like treating them like children and acting like your 16 year old self who has never been in a serious relationship knows what's best for these grown women you actually don't know in real life.

Reactions: 3
Love (Sweet Love)… what a song 🎶
I feel like it’s the kind of song Jesy would love to record. I can’t wait to hear No, it was swapped over to this one because of the lyrics might be seen as slagging of Jesy or something

Reactions: 3
If she needs all these people to help get her career off track then she is in trouble. She can’t have a duet for every single.

Also in the music industry she is too old to be starting a career, esp if she wants to crack America
Cyndi Lauper was 30 when she released her debut solo single, but go off, I guess.

Good that she’s giving the babies her name.
He’s a vile man, the racism, homophobia, the colourism and the cheating rumours.
I feel like she won’t be with him for long, and I think she knows that too.
She's always been desperate to get married and have kids and it seems like it's at any cost.

Reactions: 2
Not that keen on the song but I do say this with half their new stuff for the first few weeks 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah I always think hmmm I’m not sure I love it and then a week later I’m obsessed.
Just watched the video, I don’t love it tbh the hand movements are too much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.