Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s interesting that Leigh’s sister referred to the babies as little Pinnock-Gray’s implying that Leigh is likely gonna hyphenate her surname when she marries him (or I suppose she could just keep her own name). He definitely gives me bad vibes.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s interesting that Leigh’s sister referred to the babies as little Pinnock-Gray’s implying that Leigh is likely gonna hyphenate her surname when she marries him (or I suppose she could just keep her own name). He definitely gives me bad vibes.
Good that she’s giving the babies her name.
He’s a vile man, the racism, homophobia, the colourism and the cheating rumours.
I feel like she won’t be with him for long, and I think she knows that too.

Good that she’s giving the babies her name.
He’s a vile man, the racism, homophobia, the colourism and the cheating rumours.
I feel like she won’t be with him for long, and I think she knows that too.
I just hope that if she isn't with him along, she'll have the right support around her... especially with twins!

Reactions: 9
I imagine the hyphenation might be to keep "Pinnock" going since Leigh-Anne is one of 3 girls and her sister Sairah hyphenated her boys' names as well. I agree with everyone saying andre is bad vibes, I just think Leigh truly deserves someone who treats her like the queen she is and sadly I don't think he's that person.

• Sad
Can anyone answer me this...Been lurking on Andres insta waiting for some kind of acknowledgment of his children being born but thought that too much time has passed and he must be keeping it purely professional. But tonight he's just shared a tit load of posts from other people where I assume he's been signed to another club, (I'm not actually arsed enough to investigate that much), congratulating him. Seems very very odd to me personally.
It’s strange as I’ve seen him even recently post personal things but never ever mentioned them. He didn’t even post the pregnancy photo of them both in still posts about leighanne and little mix in his stories.

My guess, he’s just not that bothered and will probably not be around much. He wasn’t around much in Leighannes documentary when all her family got together, you saw him arrive home along with them and then not join them for food.

I get the same vibes from Alex though despite how nice he comes across, he seems to be always picking his friends over Perrie. Who goes on a golf holiday with the lads for over a month when you have a heavily pregnant girlfriend who doesn’t even live with you, you barely see is at your house? She even went and picked all the baby stuff with her mother as he was away playing golf!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Leigh definitely deserve better but she has chosen to agree to marry him and have his babies. So it’s kinda on her too. It is super sad though how he hasn’t posted a single thing throughout the entire pregnancy or birth. You could argue he’s private but he’s posted plenty of stuff about Leigh before. Really does make it look like he doesn’t care but for her sake I have to hope that’s not true.

Reactions: 17
I feel like Alex cares but still has that young footballer mentality of being a ‘lad’, hopefully now there’s a baby he’ll be less ‘laddish’. The baby thing upset me to because he didn’t even miss it for work, although it was an Ad for the company so maybe they couldn’t move it to a time he could come? Although going away especially during a pandemic (ie higher chance of getting stuck/quarantining and Covid in general) that far along in the pregnancy is reckless anyways. He doesn’t give me bad vibes though, just more he needs to grow up abit and get new friends.

Andre just gives me bad vibes, low-key reminds me of a btec Ashley Cole (because although Ashley Cole is vile he is a good footballer I will give him that). He doesn’t seem to care about Leigh Anne or the babies or anyone bar himself tbh. I hope she sees the light about him but unfortunately she probably believes he will change. Her nephew also wants to be a professional footballer so they probably think he will help.

Also Sairah isn’t married right? So that could be why her two have Pinnock-Roberts. She’s also Leigh Anne’s manager which is the first I’ve heard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Alex cares but still has that young footballer mentality of being a ‘lad’, hopefully now there’s a baby he’ll be less ‘laddish’. The baby thing upset me to because he didn’t even miss it for work, although it was an Ad for the company so maybe they couldn’t move it to a time he could come? Although going away especially during a pandemic (ie higher chance of getting stuck/quarantining and Covid in general) that far along in the pregnancy is reckless anyways. He doesn’t give me bad vibes though, just more he needs to grow up abit and get new friends.

Andre just gives me bad vibes, low-key reminds me of a btec Ashley Cole (because although Ashley Cole is vile he is a good footballer I will give him that). He doesn’t seem to care about Leigh Anne or the babies or anyone bar himself tbh. I hope she sees the light about him but unfortunately she probably believes he will change. Her nephew also wants to be a professional footballer so they probably think he will help.

Also Sairah isn’t married right? So that could be why her two have Pinnock-Roberts. She’s also Leigh Anne’s manager which is the first I’ve heard.
That post is so accurate but btec Ashley Cole really got me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine its a way of having a safety net and option in case her and Andre split, so having a hyphanted surname means that leigh Anne could chop Gray off their names if they split.

So now its Pinnock-Gray, but could easily just be Pinnock if her and Andre end.

That or her sister just assumes its hyphanted due to her children being Pinnock-Roberts. I think that surname works well as a hyphanted one.

That and it shows probably that Leigh Anne's the boss :p

Reactions: 7

That's exactly how I feel about Alex. I think he's a good person and I don't think he's out there cheating and acting a fool like some other footballers but I think he can be a bit childish and he wants to be one of the lads. There are a lot of fans who don't like him because of some comments he made about waking up Perrie in the middle of the night to cook him food or ask her to cook for him and then not coming down to eat because he's playing videogames.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Andre just gives me bad vibes, low-key reminds me of a btec Ashley Cole (because although Ashley Cole is vile he is a good footballer I will give him that). He doesn’t seem to care about Leigh Anne or the babies or anyone bar himself tbh
HAHAHAHAHHAA this has killed me! So true. Hopefully Leigh has that backup plan in place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's exactly how I feel about Alex. I think he's a good person and I don't think he's out there cheating and acting a fool like some other footballers but I think he can be a bit childish and he wants to be one of the lads. There are a lot of fans who don't like him because of some comments he made about waking up Perrie in the middle of the night to cook him food or ask her to cook for him and then not coming down to eat because he's playing videogames.
You'd think then that Perrie will mother him into old age. Gonna be parenting two children then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s strange as I’ve seen him even recently post personal things but never ever mentioned them. He didn’t even post the pregnancy photo of them both in still posts about leighanne and little mix in his stories.

My guess, he’s just not that bothered and will probably not be around much. He wasn’t around much in Leighannes documentary when all her family got together, you saw him arrive home along with them and then not join them for food.

I get the same vibes from Alex though despite how nice he comes across, he seems to be always picking his friends over Perrie. Who goes on a golf holiday with the lads for over a month when you have a heavily pregnant girlfriend who doesn’t even live with you, you barely see is at your house? She even went and picked all the baby stuff with her mother as he was away playing golf!
Perrie and Alex dont live together?!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had weird vibes about Leigh-Anne and Andre toward the middle to end of her pregnancy… obviously social media doesn’t indicate anything but it’s felt like there’s a distance there, she used to post about him a lot and show them hanging out and all cuddling together and she doesn’t do that so much anymore. I hope not though, because getting ready to deliver twins while your relationship is falling apart would be hell.
It is weird though because couples having their first babies tend to get extra soppy about each other during the pregnancies, and yeah Andre just comes off very distant. I personally think Leigh Anne is such a catch and so gorgeous/talented so I smh that she’s tied herself to him for life now... but congrats anyway lol.

As for Alex, I also find their setup to be a bit odd but they seem more genuinely in love and like a better match, so hopefully it lasts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve had weird vibes about Leigh-Anne and Andre toward the middle to end of her pregnancy… obviously social media doesn’t indicate anything but it’s felt like there’s a distance there, she used to post about him a lot and show them hanging out and all cuddling together and she doesn’t do that so much anymore. I hope not though, because getting ready do deliver twins while your relationship is falling apart would be hell.
It is weird though because couples having their first babies tend to get extra soppy about each other during the pregnancies, and yeah Andre just comes off very distant. I personally think Lwith Anne is such a catch and so gorgeous/talented so I smh that she’s tied herself to him for life now... but congrats anyway lol.

As for Alex, I also find their setup to be a bit odd but they seem more genuinely in love and like a better match, so hopefully it lasts.
I found it a bit weird that Leigh didn’t put her engagement ring back on after it was found. I thought maybe her fingers were swollen from pregnancy but she was wearing other rings. Unless she’s maybe wary of someone attacking her to steal it now that everyone knows how much it’s worth.

• Wow
I’ve had weird vibes about Leigh-Anne and Andre toward the middle to end of her pregnancy… obviously social media doesn’t indicate anything but it’s felt like there’s a distance there, she used to post about him a lot and show them hanging out and all cuddling together and she doesn’t do that so much anymore. I hope not though, because getting ready do deliver twins while your relationship is falling apart would be hell.
It is weird though because couples having their first babies tend to get extra soppy about each other during the pregnancies, and yeah Andre just comes off very distant. I personally think Lwith Anne is such a catch and so gorgeous/talented so I smh that she’s tied herself to him for life now... but congrats anyway lol.

100%! I mean I know it's really no indication of what their personal life is like but it's still really fishy for people who do regularly post. My husband and I rarely/if ever post anything on SM because really and truly, noone actually cares. I suggested to him about putting up a few photos of a friend's recent wedding with pictures of my bump in and he surprisingly thought it was a great idea, that it would be nice to have some sort of documentation of my pregnancy. I do not get that vibe from Andre at all even though he puts up about other mundane shite.
Tbf his target audience are football fans and I'm sure many could care less but it's still a massive part of his life that he doesn't remotely seem interested in.

100%! I mean I know it's really no indication of what their personal life is like but it's still really fishy for people who do regularly post. My husband and I rarely/if ever post anything on SM because really and truly, noone actually cares. I suggested to him about putting up a few photos of a friend's recent wedding with pictures of my bump in and he surprisingly thought it was a great idea, that it would be nice to have some sort of documentation of my pregnancy. I do not get that vibe from Andre at all even though he puts up about other mundane shite.
Tbf his target audience are football fans and I'm sure many could care less but it's still a massive part of his life that he doesn't remotely seem interested in.
He does have a new private account because he used to get a lot of hate from Watford fans, so he might have posted there as a way to shield Leigh and the twins from rude comments but he's still has awful vibes about him.

I found it a bit weird that Leigh didn’t put her engagement ring back on after it was found. I thought maybe her fingers were swollen from pregnancy but she was wearing other rings. Unless she’s maybe wary of someone attacking her to steal it now that everyone knows how much it’s worth.
Wasn’t that rumoured to be a insurance/PR set up? Seems abit of a coincidence that it was magically found after going through 7 pawn shops and then finally someone thought to call Andre 🤔

Edit: Also not accusing Little mix/Leigh Anne here

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.