Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we can do something. Doesnt matter if it's your grandmother or someone on the internet. We say 'that hurt me please dont speak about my weight or my body. It's not your business' it's ok if people feel uncomfortable (they didnt mind making you feel uncomfortable). they should otherwise how will we grow and change perceptions. We must do better for the next generation.

Reactions: 9
Once an edited body or face isn’t being used to advertise or sell something, it is nobodies business. I really like the post above me, saying to someone that they’re being rude and making you feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
But why comment on anything to do with body or clothes on a person. Whether that be you lost weight, that doesnt suit her, God she put on a load of weight, that top is too baggy, that top is too tight. We are more than our bodies. We really have to move away from that. Unfortunately you are right about the thick skin. She will have to become tougher but that is unfortunate she shouldn't have to.
I think it was my post that triggered the talk on Aimee. Honestly I don't follow her but seen photos before and went to her profile to see if it was really her on the Late Late. She looked different to her photo, she's a lovely looking girl but as I said dress/coat did nothing for her figure meaning it didn't suit her. I never said anything about weight, I'm not one to talk I'm upwards of a size 16.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Aimee is nasty. Soo passive aggressive. You can see she has rage bubbling under the surface.
She isn’t even a good singer. She try’s to sound American. She doesn’t have her own image. And that oversized denim jacket. Oh ffs. Put it in the poor bag.

Can we get back to which one had a child at 12?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how terri is having nothing to do with any of it 🤣🤣 na look the rants are ridiculous from both aimee and nikki. You sound like playground children and as for nikki "monitoring the page" 🖕 watch out nikkis about 👀👀 ya all need to grow up and live your "incredible" 🤔 lives . Ya spend more time complaining than being happy from what I can see

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch that rant nikki put up🤣🤣 (hi nikki)

So a child in a mcdonald's que is the same as plastering a child on a public profile for thousands to watch?

If your going to put your child out there of course people will have an opinion.

Il break it down for you nikki love, nobody would even know who YOUR children were or have an opinion on them if YOU hadn't got them plastered all over social media on public accounts.

So you only have yourself to blame👍

Get over yourself & stop usen them to get free stuff have some pride👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said no one is allowed on here to say anything nice or positive.... go over to Dominiques thread... positive comment after positive comment about Dominique
So that's your argument out the corpo window

Reactions: 23
So according to Queen Nikki we are all "knobheads"🤣🤣🤣🤣Wow how classy & mature from a businesswomen like herself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry not but her rant again this morning. She puts her children up on social media to SELL things and to get freebies and to make money off. If she does not want her children to be in public pay for models etc. yes people have a right to
Comment if you put anything for thousands and thousands fo see. Also Rosie comment ya you go comment Rosie cause your another one selling your children for freebies. What the hell would most of us be jealous about I own my own place and my own car and I pay for all my kids stuff and I go out to
Work everyday. You all choose to sit at home advertising and begging for free stuff and living in rented accommodation while showing this perfect life on Instagram. Nikki you come across as so bitter go get councelling. I had a choice to out my son for modeling and he did one shoot and that was it for me I did not want that life of his and our lives in public. You also have that choice Nikki. With regards aimee every kid photoshops everything every single teenager I know and person in their 20’s edit their photos. No one has a right to
Comment on her size be it she’s big or small. This is how issues are created in people!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Telling people that they don't have to the right to an opinion?
1. That's not very nice, now is it Nikki? #bekind
2. It's absolutely laughable that you'd be arrogant enough to actually let that sentence come out of your mouth in the first place.
3. No one here is slagging your kids at all, or saying nasty things about them. We're just sick of YOU and your hypocrisy.

Reactions: 10
She said no one is allowed on here to say anything nice or positive.... go over to Dominiques thread... positive comment after positive comment about Dominique
So that's your argument out the corpo window
This ✌ nikki only reads the stuff about herself cause she is so self obcessed . The world does not revolve around you. With the amount of rants your putting up at the moment can't see many wanting to collab with you cause its nothing but negativity on your page at the moment

Reactions: 11
New Thread?? Nicky & Aimee addicted to Tattle ,then threaten the Guards to try make us rattle !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My eyes were opened to her the time she sold her maternity jeans/clothes ... I was thinking OMG 😳 😳 How can anyone be so mean?
Now whether she paid for those clothes herself or not is irrelevant .. with all the free stuff she got and is still getting for the baby and the nursery and all the Collaborations and paid for ads etc for their home over the years. She has earned that money back 10 times over . Did she really expect money for the clothes?? Even selling Pippas clothes, shoes & coats / jackets in bundles etc. Like WTAF .... there are women and children homeless, there are shelters for abused women & children that had to leave their homes for whatever reason that would so appreciate clothes for themselves. So Nikki if you are reading this please practice what you preach and #Be-kind and donate the clothes. #PayitForward The meanness that exudes from her is actually sickening... so sell your soul for the Gram as long as the #Freebies keep coming it really doesn't bother you does it...

Reactions: 15
I hope companies run a mile from her. Imagine calling someone that. That’s vulgar. Disgusting
She was absolutely fuming in that rant she needs to go & talk to somebody professionally.
Mrs hinch gets absolute vile abuse & poor nikki cant take a few home truths.
Its so unprofessional the way she goes on my god.
With her been soooooo busy with her perfect life how does she get time to constantly read this forum, shes pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Telling people that they don't have to the right to an opinion?
1. That's not very nice, now is it Nikki? #bekind
2. It's absolutely laughable that you'd be arrogant enough to actually let that sentence come out of your mouth in the first place.
3. No one here is slagging your kids at all, or saying nasty things about them. We're just sick of YOU and your hypocrisy.
Exactly, I never once saw anyone slagging her kids here, it’s not their fault their mothers using them for €€€, it’s inevitable they’re going down the same path as Nikki tho, pippa with Snapchat/TikTok at her age... not if my life depended on it would I allow my 6 year old access to either of them!

Reactions: 3
I hope companies run a mile from her. Imagine calling someone that. That’s vulgar. Disgusting
I can’t believe it , was everyone called yolks too 😱

This ✌ nikki only reads the stuff about herself cause she is so self obcessed . The world does not revolve around you. With the amount of rants your putting up at the moment can't see many wanting to collab with you cause its nothing but negativity on your page at the moment
I was thinking it’s very negative also , I mean why address it AGAIN , they all know it exsists , if anything I think it makes the posts about her been so rude etc appear true .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.