Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone is very bothered by the comments here 🙊 if you weren’t bothered Nikki, you wouldn’t be posting. Ooh is my post going to be given to the guards now 😱😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she must think we are all thick! There is not a chance any information from this english site has been handed to irish guards. Even Lisa's lust list is going through a civil prosecution not a criminal one. You seriously need to get a grip nikki and stop reading and addressing it if it bothers you that much. Harping on about people telling lies here when you just told a whole load of bullshit yourself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Why do tattle delete/block influencers who come on to address whats being said. Isn't that as bad as the influencers blocking followers on insta?
I would like.to know what gardai or solicitor would advise someone seeking legal proceedings to come on the very forum they are taking legal proceedings against? Usually best to stay silent..but shur that is none of my business.

Reactions: 7
If she really believed it was only 5/10 people reading this site she wouldn’t address it on her own account to 42,000 followers... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do tattle delete/block influencers who come on to address whats being said. Isn't that as bad as the influencers blocking followers on insta?
I would like.to know what gardai or solicitor would advise someone seeking legal proceedings to come on the very forum they are taking legal proceedings against? Usually best to stay silent..but shur that is none of my business.
I listened to a solicitor talking about this the other day on the radio and she said the advice they always give is not to retaliate in any way as hard as that is. She also said there is very little in the way of legislation at the moment to stop this. Nikki is jumping on LLL coat tails without actually realising that there is still very little that can be done. Im actually shocked she posted something so stupid

If she really believed it was only 5/10 people reading this site she wouldn’t address it on her own account to 42,000 followers... 🤔
The fact that she posts about her followers sending her screenshot on here i find hilarious.

So a "follower" types her up to read all the good stuff about her on tattle, its laughable, nobody sends sceenshots shes on this site regularly herself.

If you put yourself out there of course your going to be talked about, this forum is nothing compared to what I read over on Mrs Hinchs one, this one is very mild.

So nikki calm the kacks🤣

Reactions: 6
The fact that she posts about her followers sending her screenshot on here i find hilarious.

So a "follower" types her up to read all the good stuff about her on tattle, its laughable, nobody sends sceenshots shes on this site regularly herself.

If you put yourself out there of course your going to be talked about, this forum is nothing compared to what I read over on Mrs Hinchs one, this one is very mild.

So nikki calm the kacks🤣
The faces by grace and stacey soloman thread is vicious. They would pray for a thread like this

• Haha
They rent out their house in lusk that they bought years ago
They didn’t buy that! Repo!! They can’t buy

😂😂 she (a family member of Aimee & Nikki) was pregnant in either first or second year in secondary school. Major scandal at the time as it was a catholic all girls school and teenage pregnancy was unheard of, even a little older than that was an alien concept then.

The point of my comment wasn’t to shame her though and i’m sure they’ll turn it into that, as they love the victim card. My point was they have skeletons as all families do, so the comments made were uncalled for. Nobody will convince me that user @SarahSarah123456 isn’t Aimee or one of them!
Was it Chrissy?

Reactions: 3
Just seen Nikkis post on insta. What was said about Gav on here? I’ve went back a good few pages but can’t see what she’s referring too?

Reactions: 1
All I can say to that rant is 😂😂😂😂😂.
Does she realise all she is doing is actually highlighting this thread and sending more 👀 over here to view and comment. 🤯
And Aimee is going to have a hard job making a proper career for herself in the public eye if a couple or comments on here inspires a 15 story rant. To be honest, I can see now why she hasn’t made it.
I’m a size 14 myself at the moment and I own it - it’s not a bleeping big deal 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh 100% I dont think what size u are makes u some of the most beautiful girls I know are what's known as plus size sometimes I look at size 8s in tacky dresses and I'm like no attitude plays a huge part too I think Aimee looks gorge we all have skinny pics and fat pics whatever !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember she had a post up after they won Ireland's got talent, i think she shared out some of the money between the kids, her son bought Gucci loafers and airpods, in another story he was sitting in a first class flight slagging off the "peasants" in economy, the next story after that she had up was Jayden had lost his airpods 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tend to agree with Aimee on the bodyshaming/commenting. Theres no place for it. Who cares what size someone is or what they wear? And it's always directed at women and nearly always from women. Tbh the only difference from the still from the concert and pic from her insta is the angle. And we all know we put our best foot forward for pics we can control. I think it's fairly obvious she doesnt chop them. Which is refreshing for someone in the music business. I think comments on content or behaviour is fair game but not weight etc. We are more than our size we can do better and also let's not give into the insta hun narrative either.

Reactions: 13
To be fair thinking someone is editing their pics or saying what she wears is unflattering isn’t body shaming. Open any magazine and it’s doing the same showing hit and miss outfits. She will honestly need to grow a thicker skin to be in “show business” - you only have to look at the actual trolling Jesy Nelson from Little Mix got and probably still gets and here’s Aimee up in arms because people thought she edited her images and said her outfit wasn’t that flattering and made her look bigger than what she was 🖐🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember she had a post up after they won Ireland's got talent, i think she shared out some of the money between the kids, her son bought Gucci loafers and airpods, in another story he was sitting in a first class flight slagging off the "peasants" in economy, the next story after that she had up was Jayden had lost his airpods 😂😂😂
OMG Delighted for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But why comment on anything to do with body or clothes on a person. Whether that be you lost weight, that doesnt suit her, God she put on a load of weight, that top is too baggy, that top is too tight. We are more than our bodies. We really have to move away from that. Unfortunately you are right about the thick skin. She will have to become tougher but that is unfortunate she shouldn't have to.

Reactions: 2
But why comment on anything to do with body or clothes on a person. Whether that be you lost weight, that doesnt suit her, God she put on a load of weight, that top is too baggy, that top is too tight. We are more than our bodies. We really have to move away from that. Unfortunately you are right about the thick skin. She will have to become tougher but that is unfortunate she shouldn't have to.
I think we all do it on a daily basis to be honest...be it talking or thinking it about a celeb you see on tv/on social media or people we actually know (about their appearance that is)
I had my blind grandmother tell me lately “and you’ve put on a bit of weight” which means someone told her in the extended family. I just laughed - yes it slightly hurt my feelings that my weight had been the topic of discussion in my own family but what can you do, everyone does it,and I have put on half a stone since lockdown started. 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.