Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read here that Aimee said she doesn’t use fake tan?? She’s absolutely tango in that song video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know Nikki does herself no favours. She is so reactionary shes needs to learn to manage it. Aimee has written a song about her experience of online bullying...if shes going on this thread she really needs to toughen up. Yes nobody likes to be spoken negative of I get it shes hurt but people are going to say alot worse if she makes it in the music business and that's the reality unfortunately. However the hypocrisy of both Is the biggest con here. Aimee talks the talk of being kind but she doesnt walk it. Maybe spread kindness and their will be less negative. Also I would like to add nobody hates you we would have to care about what ye do to hate. It's just commenting on what you all put on SM. There are loads of good points/criticism made on this thread but you hone in one or two comments. Take a leaf out of your sis in laws book and stay quiet. It serves you better and also you wont mention the pages on defending aimee with regards to body shaming/commenting. Because nobody can be nice tattle🙄

Reactions: 13
All I can say to that rant is 😂😂😂😂😂.
Does she realise all she is doing is actually highlighting this thread and sending more 👀 over here to view and comment. 🤯
And Aimee is going to have a hard job making a proper career for herself in the public eye if a couple or comments on here inspires a 15 story rant. To be honest, I can see now why she hasn’t made it.
I’m a size 14 myself at the moment and I own it - it’s not a bleeping big deal 🙄
Funny because Aimee was being all smart saying “oh is there nobody’s talking about me on that site, I’m so disappointed” when Nikki was doing her first live rant about here. Careful what you wish for but now she’s so hurt because she is being slagged off and Exposed for being Supposedly a school bully herself !!

Reactions: 9
Yeeesss @DixieDixie she (aimee) went very quiet ranting and raving about Erica Coady after someone shut her down about been a bully in school herself. Never bothered speaking up once that was said!

Theres a handfull of comments on this tread about Aimee and she has blown it way out to be alot more than it is & made a song about it.

I just find them both attention seekers, they seen all the attention aoibhe got that time and were hopen for the same reaction.

How do they have so much time in there perfect busy lifes to come on to tattle the whole time, there so full of it and doing themselves no favors at all.

Nikki even tagging rosie in her rant, rosie never came on and said anything your on your own nikki.

Reactions: 12
Seriously , Would this not be considered far more important ? I would focus on providing better customer service than on here name calling , this retaliating can not be good for business , it appears to make you look as bad as the people you jeer 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You know Nikki does herself no favours. She is so reactionary shes needs to learn to manage it. Aimee has written a song about her experience of online bullying...if shes going on this thread she really needs to toughen up. Yes nobody likes to be spoken negative of I get it shes hurt but people are going to say alot worse if she makes it in the music business and that's the reality unfortunately. However the hypocrisy of both Is the biggest con here. Aimee talks the talk of being kind but she doesnt walk it. Maybe spread kindness and their will be less negative. Also I would like to add nobody hates you we would have to care about what ye do to hate. It's just commenting on what you all put on SM. There are loads of good points/criticism made on this thread but you hone in one or two comments. Take a leaf out of your sis in laws book and stay quiet. It serves you better and also you wont mention the pages on defending aimee with regards to body shaming/commenting. Because nobody can be nice tattle🙄
Aimee is the biggest bully going. Honestly. She even bullies her sister Chrissy. They all do.

Theres a handfull of comments on this tread about Aimee and she has blown it way out to be alot more than it is & made a song about it.

I just find them both attention seekers, they seen all the attention aoibhe got that time and were hopen for the same reaction.

How do they have so much time in there perfect busy lifes to come on to tattle the whole time, there so full of it and doing themselves no favors at all.

Nikki even tagging rosie in her rant, rosie never came on and said anything your on your own nikki.
I know that was soooo cringeworthy. Tagging Rosie while ranting and laughing saying I got your message.
Nicki you are on your own. It’s a joke. People only followed her for being a sister in law of Terri. And Terri was exposed for lying and fixing competitions. It say it all about where their morals lie

Reactions: 14
It’s 100% all for attention! They’re not that sensitive, they don’t care what a group of strangers is saying about them online! Nikki doesn’t like that we all agree she’s using her kids to line her pockets but she’ll justify that by buying them whatever they want and bringing them on several holidays throughout the year! 🙄

It’s 100% all for attention! They’re not that sensitive, they don’t care what a group of strangers is saying about them online! Nikki doesn’t like that we all agree she’s using her kids to line her pockets but she’ll justify that by buying them whatever they want and bringing them on several holidays throughout the year! 🙄
They feed off this site. They don’t care what people are saying as long as they are talking.

It’s desperate.

They are the bullies. Ask anyone from Aimee and Nikkis school.

Always thought they were better than everyone. Exploiting the kids because they have to talent and never had a real job in their lives.

Fail business after failed business.

Reactions: 8
The balls of aimee to write a song about being bullied when she herself has been called out for being a bully many a time. Serious self delusion going on there

Reactions: 15
@Bringthepopcorn can’t quote directly on your thread prob because I’m new? But just to answer your back to the one who had a child at 12, no one prob will because the girl who said that, is actually now banned. The ban happened AFTER Nikki’s rant so what was originally said was ok (it’s still there not removed) just not the stuff afterwards. That all happened within what 24hrs? 🤔

Glad to see Nikki is doing something about her teeth. With all her supposed dosh you’d wonder what took her so long.

The balls of aimee to write a song about being bullied when she herself has been called out for being a bully many a time. Serious self delusion going on there
It’s a crap song. So embarrassed for her when I know girls who’s life she made miserable. It’s ironic that she sings about bullying considering her past

Like.. hello... who does she think she is!! Did you see the rant yesterday? Telling us we had no right to talk about her kids etc … hello?? Anything you put out there on yer insta is subject to discussion and opinion lovey!! Her sense of her own self importance is extraordinary God Bless Her !!
And the little 'threat' in her post on here the other night... all details have been received from Tattle … run along there Nikki!! get with the real world, where people are suffering mentally, and have joined the 'scroungers' (your words) on benefits because they have lost jobs during the pandemic.. We can't all be Beggy Mitchell's and have 'Stuff' sent to us. As for your spiel about working hard.. baffled about that one, all you do is either sit and moan about the child and his bowels, being stalked or addressing the 'knobheads' … you have a lot to learn lady!! Manners being the first of your priorities :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her comments about how it’s like if she saw a child in a shop and starting commenting on them but the thing is you don’t know anything about the child cos their mother didn’t tell u every detail about them!! Nikki you’d be better off focusing on your 5 year old Who you expose on tic toc for every Tom dick and Harry to look at 😀 maybe the guards would be interested in that info!!

As predicted, Aimee is trying to get any publicity she can resharing all the posts sharing her song etc. 🙄
Sadly they’ve missed the boat on gaining heaps of followers like Aoibhe, Big C etc. due to trolling as everyone and their dogs tried to jump on the “I’m being trolled” bandwagon to gain attention and followers. It’s so 2 months ago 😂
The other thing annoying me is them saying fake pages. We have (mostly) anonymous profiles/usernames not fake 😂

Reactions: 6
Her comments about how it’s like if she saw a child in a shop and starting commenting on them but the thing is you don’t know anything about the child cos their mother didn’t tell u every detail about them!! Nikki you’d be better off focusing on your 5 year old Who you expose on tic toc for every Tom dick and Harry to look at 😀 maybe the guards would be interested in that info!!
Hahahahahh shes that stupid her own analogy of the situation made zero sence you put your kids out on the internet for strangers- they cannot consent as they do not understand!

Reactions: 2
Hahahahahh shes that stupid her own analogy of the situation made zero sence you put your kids out on the internet for strangers- they cannot consent as they do not understand!
There is also absolutely nothing to stop you commenting on a child you see in the queue for McDonald’s, you could say something about the child and they’d never even know. Same as Nikki wouldn’t know what’s being said here if she wasn’t lurking herself. Also, no one is saying anything about the kids, it’s Nikki herself and her behavior that is being spoken about.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.