Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 she was pregnant in either first or second year in secondary school. Major scandal at the time as it was a catholic all girls school and teenage pregnancy was unheard of, even a little older than that was an alien concept then.

The point of my comment wasn’t to shame her though and i’m sure they’ll turn it into that, as they love the victim card. My point was they have skeletons as all families do, so the comments made were uncalled for. Nobody will convince me that user @SarahSarah123456 isn’t Aimee or one of them!
Aimee was pregnant?? Is it like eastenders?? She’s really Crioas mother??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who exactly was pregnant at 12? Sorry if I missed something...
I was asked about my original post on the last page, that’s what I was explaining here.

A family member of Aimee/Nikki’s was pregnant at 12/13. I posted as Low income, corpo houses and blended families were been slagged off. All of which one side of there family have!

You’ve already asked me to elaborate more, I did. Its clearly not Aimee as you read my first post and I said she had a family member who had a baby at that age. So if your looking for me to name names, it won’t be happening! As I said I wasn’t looking to shame her. I was calling out Aimee if anything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not asking to name names, because you started with She it was hard to know who it was you meant! You also said this person and child is in Nikkis stories all the time so I wasn’t sure, that’s all.

Reactions: 9
Just saw Aimee's stories. I'm not into body shaming but I can't see how her photos are her 'true natural self'. She looks tiny in some of them and she certainly is not!! We've all seen her in LBP stories and now on television! If she wanted to actually inspire young girls to not fit a certain mould, then she shouldn't be ashamed of her body and use Photoshop/ angles etc to portray something she is not. Talk about triggering!!

Reactions: 6
I’m not asking to name names, because you started with She it was hard to know who it was you meant! You also said this person and child is in Nikkis stories all the time so I wasn’t sure, that’s all.
I said she because I thought you just wanted to know more I didn’t realise there was confusion about if it was Aimee or not, so I apologise, I edited the post to make it clearer.. And yes the girl and child is in nikki’s video’s all the time, she’s a family member, they’d have close contact with the “corpo owning” side of the family so I was pissed off seen what was been said under the veil of anonymity

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I said she because I thought you just wanted to know more I didn’t realise there was confusion about if it was Aimee or not, so I apologise, I edited the post to make it clearer.. And yes the girl and child is in nikki’s video’s all the time, she’s a family member, they’d have close contact with the “corpo owning” side of the family so I was pissed off seen what was been said under the veil of anonymity
I cant be the only one going through the story highlights, Hopen the person jumps out at me🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't think of anyone outside of the immediate family who is in Nikki's stories regularly 🤔 wishing I had a better memory now!

Just saw Aimee's stories. I'm not into body shaming but I can't see how her photos are her 'true natural self'. She looks tiny in some of them and she certainly is not!! We've all seen her in LBP stories and now on television! If she wanted to actually inspire young girls to not fit a certain mould, then she shouldn't be ashamed of her body and use Photoshop/ angles etc to portray something she is not. Talk about triggering!!
I remember seen I think it was the baby shower stuff and thinking omg because she was just so different to what she puts up on her own insta. I haven't seen any negative stuff about her today only people saying similar things, surely if she wants to be in the public eye she should expect that no? Thats been happening since long before social media, papers and magazines have been doing it for years, I'm not saying its right but its nothing new, theres just a new popular word for it “trolling”.

I cant be the only one going through the story highlights, Hopen the person jumps out at me🙈🤣🤣🤣
To be honest she’d probably jump out more in the comments section on their grid usually arguing with people/defending the family. I remember the whole thing when Nikki was claiming the Kardashians were wearing LBP the person in question was on any and every page fighting with anyone who was saying they weren't LBP bows 😂😂😂

Right well I have no idea and can't be arsed going through her Insta. Any more vague clues?

The only things Nikki has been showing lately is the baby and all the stuff she got for free so I don't know where this mystery family member fits in!

Reactions: 7
Right well I have no idea and can't be arsed going through her Insta. Any more vague clues?

The only things Nikki has been showing lately is the baby and all the stuff she got for free so I don't know where this mystery family member fits in!
To be fair, I have been anything but vague to anyone who has asked anything. I have been quite specific with the details, without naming the person.

As I have said already since my original post, it wasn't about shaming that family member, it was more shaming the comments made by the user who I believe was either Aimee herself or another one of them which were derogatory toward lower income, blended families etc etc all of which I know for a fact one side of her family would have direct experiences with. Also, the only reason I said she was in Nikki’s stories was to point out they are close with that side of the family so are completely aware of how wrong/hypocritical it would be to look down on anyone in a similar situation, it wouldn't be as if they never spoke and so wouldn’t be aware of their personal circumstances, they 100% are!

Fair enough, but you also said this about her stories:

Oh she’s there. Has featured more than usual recently too
And I was just pointing out that I don't think that's accurate as Nikki has only been showing the baby lately.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough, but you also said this about her stories:

And I was just pointing out that I don't think that's accurate as Nikki has only been showing the baby lately.
Only in reply to you saying you couldn't see anyone outside the immediate family in her stories which just isn’t true, considering she just had a baby and hosted family events before the arrival, which was discussed in detail on here but now you wanna say she doesn’t do anything but show the baby? (And we’re talking weeks here so yes recently, as I said)

And even if I pointed out the girl, put arrows over her head in a photo, whats the big deal? What difference would knowing what she looked like make? Your completely missing the point of why it was mentioned in first place and subsequent times since!

I think you've totally misinterpreted what I wrote and now you sound angry for no reason. I said I couldn't remember anyone besides family (as in remember who they are), not that I didn't see them. And yes, I think she has only shown the baby recently. I wouldn't count 2+ months ago as recent, but whatever, clearly you do.

I don't actually give two shits who it is but it came across like you were baiting people with vague suggestions as to who it was and that annoyed me.

Done with this argument now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you've totally misinterpreted what I wrote and now you sound angry for no reason. I said I couldn't remember anyone besides family (as in remember who they are), not that I didn't see them. And yes, I think she has only shown the baby recently. I wouldn't count 2+ months ago as recent, but whatever, clearly you do.

I don't actually give two shits who it is but it came across like you were baiting people with vague suggestions as to who it was and that annoyed me.

Done with this argument now.
Exactly why bother mentioning it, It’s like the playground “ I know something you don’t know”

• Haha
Calm down Nikki love, the truth must really hurt. Stick to what your good at pawning your children for FREEBIES #AD 👋👋 Go to the guards about people talking on a forum, bless you. Too much time on your hands🤣🤣

I love the part where she works hard for her freebies ya you do Nikki. And is this really your first page think not cause you put a link up here before trying to catch people out. What exactly are the guards going to do with an English site? And also has someone not been stalking you for the last number of years and that apparently was going well also NOT! You put all yours and your families lives on the internet for freebies. You have not stopped posting and begging since you had your little boy and it’s so sad it’s like he’s one big advert and YOU should be ashamed of yourself as a mother. See if we made these comments on your page like your sis in law Terri you would delete the comments and block us, but fortunately
You have no control on this page. The only thing I do agree with you is the talk about your supposed 12 year old cousin, but obviously someone from your side came on comment about people on social welfare and living in corpo houses. Maybe when your getting your investigation done ask them to find out who made them derogatory comments about poverty stricken people !

Nikki while your here were did the money from Irelands got talent go?...

I know your so busy with your perfect life & perfect family who you pawn online for litterly anything.

You dont want to give a review until you use something ureself? So you use it for one day & then give a full honest review, definitely hard work & definitely a good review after one day use👍

So 5 or 6 of us on this site talking about you so you put up a huge rant all over your Instagram so your "followers" tell you oh no your amazing.
Nikki your a tit show & not everyone will like you👍

And also for the love of God put your tiktok on private to protect your little girl🙈

• Haha
Did anyone actually see her post on here?? I think I’m gonna have to leave tattle now you know the guards have these comments 😂😂 I wouldn’t be too worried though since they can’t catch someone stalking you for 12 years 😂😂 Is that why they had to get a PI 😂

• Haha
😂😂 Hi Nikki. Look forward to that investigation, the beauty of defamation of character is that it would need to be false information to have a case, what I said wasn’t. Maybe your sister should take comments on the chin, after all she is choosing to be in the spotlight, and not abuse people and make outrageous comments toward people in retaliation. I look forward to the case and a catch up with L****, haven't spoke to her properly since school.

Also will this “investigation” reveal if Aimee or other family members have been abusing people here? Or is it just one sided? Does it only matter of their been “abused” online??

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.