Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought it was just hilarious when Niki admitted she was having an aul snoop on here.....totes hil air!!!! Ha, and said her comments were blocked...eh no Nik, we've all had a read and a good laugh !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I thought it was just hilarious when Niki admitted she was having an aul snoop on here.....totes hil air!!!! Ha, and said her comments were blocked...eh no Nik, we've all had a read and a good laugh !!!!
I know. She exposed herself as being a pathological liar. I wouldn’t buy off a brand how gave her anything. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that

Reactions: 3
I know. She exposed herself as being a pathological liar. I wouldn’t buy off a brand how gave her anything. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that
100%. She is the true definition of a narcissist and sorry Nikki but you’ve created a business out of your kids. Are you forgetting how LLP started? and all the constant freebies your beg for your new baby. And comparing kids in the line at McDonalds to her having her kids online 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣. It’s actually quite sad because she should be enjoying this time with her family and new baby instead of being glued to social media.

A bit confused as to why she was blocked on this site. I don’t think that was right because it’s exactly what the influencers do, to the comments they don’t like. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent threatening messages to the website that we didn’t see and that’s why she got blocked but of course no one will get the true story from Nikki. She loves to okay the victim.

Reactions: 11
100%. She is the true definition of a narcissist and sorry Nikki but you’ve created a business out of your kids. Are you forgetting how LLP started? and all the constant freebies your beg for your new baby. And comparing kids in the line at McDonalds to her having her kids online 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣. It’s actually quite sad because she should be enjoying this time with her family and new baby instead of being glued to social media.

A bit confused as to why she was blocked on this site. I don’t think that was right because it’s exactly what the influencers do, to the comments they don’t like. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent threatening messages to the website that we didn’t see and that’s why she got blocked but of course no one will get the true story from Nikki. She loves to okay the victim.
She is full of crap. So is Aimee. Like what you said she should be focused on her new baby but instead is posting to her story all the time.

She only start making Little Bow Pip when EllaMays mam did bows. (Which were much better quality and were hand made- not bought in bulk from Ali express with a label stuck on. Just saying)

She has no talent and is so desperate to be famous. It’s really sad and such an empty existence

I love how terri is having nothing to do with any of it 🤣🤣 na look the rants are ridiculous from both aimee and nikki. You sound like playground children and as for nikki "monitoring the page" 🖕 watch out nikkis about 👀👀 ya all need to grow up and live your "incredible" 🤔 lives . Ya spend more time complaining than being happy from what I can see
Are you actually calling them playground children?
when your sitting here ripping them apart like a child🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Says the same person ripping ellamays mam apart and trying to say her husbands having an affair go on another profile of guess who?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Nikki’s stories today were a big mistake. Regardless how she feels what is been said about her, she needs to be the bigger person.
I don’t agree with what she does but she needs to be prepared for the criticism.
Tony Kealys has been around for years, they don’t need the likes of Nikki to promote the store as it’s so well established.

Reactions: 9
*you’re

Hi Nikki 👋 us knobhead trolls have better grammar than you, you could do with brushing up.

• Haha
Both Nikki and Aimee can’t decide if they’re trying to be anti bullying and playing the victim or if they’re going to be pure saucy and call us knobheads etc. and be sticking their middle finger up on Instagram posts 😂 Their attempt to be latest innocent victims of “trolling” and have all the insta Huns sharing their posts and driving up their following hasn’t worked 😂
Aimee is so self contradictory - posting this I don’t care, I’m “chunky and funky” and I’ll always wear baggy clothes” attitude then next posts are her writing a song about us horrible trolls “bullying her” 🙄 If she ever actually does make it her record label and PR people will have a hard job trying to clean up her image when her and Nikki are letting their poor me image slip and being aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is full of crap. So is Aimee. Like what you said she should be focused on her new baby but instead is posting to her story all the time.

She only start making Little Bow Pip when EllaMays mam did bows. (Which were much better quality and were hand made- not bought in bulk from Ali express with a label stuck on. Just saying)

She has no talent and is so desperate to be famous. It’s really sad and such an empty existence
Saw this quote in an article from a month ago that Aimee did on goss.ie ( im not sure how to attach the links correctly).... Found it amusing as always. What she said about ‘how it’s normal for people to talk about her family’. Clearly Nikki and Aimee need to get their arguments clear and stop contradicting themselves. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry not but her rant again this morning. She puts her children up on social media to SELL things and to get freebies and to make money off. If she does not want her children to be in public pay for models etc. yes people have a right to
Comment if you put anything for thousands and thousands fo see. Also Rosie comment ya you go comment Rosie cause your another one selling your children for freebies. What the hell would most of us be jealous about I own my own place and my own car and I pay for all my kids stuff and I go out to
Work everyday. You all choose to sit at home advertising and begging for free stuff and living in rented accommodation while showing this perfect life on Instagram. Nikki you come across as so bitter go get councelling. I had a choice to out my son for modeling and he did one shoot and that was it for me I did not want that life of his and our lives in public. You also have that choice Nikki. With regards aimee every kid photoshops everything every single teenager I know and person in their 20’s edit their photos. No one has a right to
Comment on her size be it she’s big or small. This is how issues are created in people!
This is spot on 👏👏

Reactions: 3
Its funny cause I only heard of this site from them talking about it awhile ago 😂😂 and now I'm addicted

• Haha
Imagine going on a page you use for your brand to promote "family " stuff and calling people "knobheads" all she is doing is proving what everyone already knows that she has zero class at all!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.