Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fabflockslove

After Nikki getting EVERYTHING new and for free for the new baby I have to say I’m admiring Lisa Jordan!! She just had a new baby and is nothing like Nikki at all! She didn’t beg or new products and is using everything she had before even when she knows she could do brand deals and collabs. Hats of to Lisa!!💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mrs Mangle

New Thread?? Nicky & Aimee addicted to Tattle ,then threaten the Guards to try make us rattle !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Madscone

VIP Member
Did she get a special award when she had her ‘natural birth’?? NO 🙄
I hate the way she thinks she’s above everyone, like when Pippa has her 1st pack of chcoclate buttons at 4 and a half like she was Mother of the Century because she didn’t give her them before that 🙄🙄
I'd be more concerned that my child has such free excess to youtube, tiktok etc...at such a young age! So irresponsible....I rather my child ate all the choc buttons than be exposed to that!! #momgoalsmehole!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mona86

VIP Member
I honestly feel she loves to make out she’s Mother Earth & makes it all look so easy (we all know it’s not easy. Worthwhile yes, easy no. The pregnancy work outs, the ‘overdue’ running up steps, the ‘no pain relief’ natural birth, back in her jeans & breastfeeding on cafe trips/boat trips. Your vagina got to 10cm, you possibly have tears, stitches, you’re bleeding heavily & you’re surely having after pains. Be honest

Reactions: 26

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Why is Nikki putting all the blame on government "mismanagement" and not realising that she is part of the problem? Travelling all over the place with a newborn to shill furniture, planning a big party for her 5 year old, god only knows what she's doing off camera. Maybe remind your students and their families to limit their movements instead of blaming the government 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I work. Hard. Reasonably comfortable. If I see something I really want, within reason I can buy it. But. I unfollowed her a long time ago and have never bought a bow or anything else. The attitude that you are above someone is a trait that I runna mile from. I couldn't give a fcuk if you're on the dole or have a 6 figure salary. If you're a good person, I don't care what your home looks like or what you have or haven't or whether you're educated or not or whether you want to save the whales or stay at home with your babies. Just don't be a dick in live. cant be dealing with superiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Aish93

Lads the nursery.... that was the final straw for me I had to unfollow after that. I’m a first time Mam to a beautiful 2 month old and I actually had anxiety after seeing the nursery. I live in a 1 bed apt in a different country, barely holding it together financially and my family can’t visit me and people like her shoving all her freebies in our faces like that make me sick. “THE BIG REVEAL” as if it was a product or something like that. Cop on to yourself with your notions and have a bit of consideration for your followers who may be lesser off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She said no one is allowed on here to say anything nice or positive.... go over to Dominiques thread... positive comment after positive comment about Dominique
So that's your argument out the corpo window

Reactions: 23

Mona86

VIP Member
Sorry guys the anticipation of waiting to find out is killing me 🙄 I’m as anxious as faces by grace doing a load of laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jembelle

VIP Member
Do you know Nikki personally you do??you just sound kinda bitter or maybe it’s jealousy of what she has? Maybe if she upsets you so much you should unfollow just an idea
Bitter of what? Her selling a few bows and having a dance studio that she’s now begging people for money to keep it open and none of her baby’s stuff was paid for by her or that her fella has a child
Same age as their oldest boy and she lives in rented accommodation but pretends she owns it. Ya I’m bitter alright Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. I’m her pretend stalker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there is a rave page here maybe you should move to that. Who said anything about following her you don’t have to follow her to know her whole life story and she actually looks like a really bitter person

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Alib

I found it all fake and for the camera. Like seriously get a grip and keep something private. No wonder these people have people who know absolutely everything about them she just had a baby come
Out her and it’s up on Instagram shows how low
They go
Fake!!! Are you for real my god seriously u clearly have never had a baby. Nicki literally just gave birth I don’t think you ‘fake’ that kind of emotion. I know when I had my babies I certainly wouldn’t have had the energy at that point to fake anything for a camera. Fair enough it’s very personal but I think it showed exactly what Nicki is underneath this Instagram persona she’s a mum and a loving kind caring one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mrs Mangle

Did anyone watch this on LBP stories earlier , (a throwback for the week that’s in it )! I’d never seen it before !, the pregnancy announcement , the letter to the kids about how they get to see places in the world that most adults don’t get to see , thought it was very condescending 😬😬

Reactions: 20

PEGGYPEGGY1980

One thing I never got, does she own a play school??
I thought she was a dance teacher? Fairly confused about that. Was only when she was on about her businesses potentially not reopening
She owns 4 businesses and her husband owns one. She has lbp she has dance studio the preschool and then lbp clothing. 4 businesses. And her husband owns his own business. I'm very very disappointed in these brands. Especially the company that gidted her the big swing set and the house for her daughter. If they wanted publicity why not gift it to poor Rachel gorry who has 3 little girls and lost her husband a few months ago.. Ridiculous sending it to someone who had 5 businesses as a family...

Reactions: 19

Pauline

Did anyone watch that rant nikki put up🤣🤣 (hi nikki)

So a child in a mcdonald's que is the same as plastering a child on a public profile for thousands to watch?

If your going to put your child out there of course people will have an opinion.

Il break it down for you nikki love, nobody would even know who YOUR children were or have an opinion on them if YOU hadn't got them plastered all over social media on public accounts.

So you only have yourself to blame👍

Get over yourself & stop usen them to get free stuff have some pride👍

• Haha

Roseofthebal

Yep big c gone from 40k to 70k in 24 hours. We are all a load of mugs to buy any of it from any of them. People following them on Instagram aren’t going to know their addresses or what school they’ve enrolled their child in so IF they are being targeted it’s in their own circle close to home
But the big c story was shocking. Whether she got more followers or not. It was a horrible horrible situation. Whoever did that was nasty. I'm sure she would give back those new followers and the rest if it meant she could use those baby gros

Princessdippy

That's why post natal depression is so high social media puts high expectations on mums make them feel they doing it wrong... it annoys me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 18