Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she shows us her placenta I will puke yes our bodies incredible but we don't need to see your chord...

Reactions: 2
Did she know she was having a boy so that she had a secret stash of clothes put away?

Reactions: 1
Did she know she was having a boy so that she had a secret stash of clothes put away?
Secret stash???? She could open a new branch of Next with the amount she has 😳😳

Not to mention all the presents she’s gonna get.

All end up in landfill eventually, thought the vegan eco warrior Fitzpatricks would be more conscious of waste.

Reactions: 8
The gender reveal was after she'd already given birth. She was still at the hospital and got a balloon sent to her house for a gender reveal to the kids 🙄

She thanked the company for ‘being on standby’ since the early hours of labor. If she knew surely she could of just text them 😂

Reactions: 5
Jesus the amount of clothes and she already commented that some don’t fit cos they’re too Small... unreal. She must have money to burn!

Reactions: 3
Also the mentioning she had no pain relief was weird as well. Like there's no right way to labour. Good for her but there are no medals for labouring without pain relief. I did it too but I don't feel the need to mention it 🤷‍♀️ no one needs to know these private details like.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.