Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye terrie went back worked a few shifts n acted like she was some sort of bleeding godess šŸ˜…šŸ˜… doubt she be going back anytime soon such a waste of education and training
She said in her stories the other day sheā€™s back working.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Me too it was absolutely beautiful...... and wishing them all the best. That emotion too of not having her mum its heart breaking...
Yes it was emotional. I do have to say, you can just feel their devastation at losing their mam even 2 years on. She seemed to be the heart of their family (like most families I suppose). I can only imagine the absolute devastation and sadness of not having your mam when you have a baby, get married etc.

Also the mentioning she had no pain relief was weird as well. Like there's no right way to labour. Good for her but there are no medals for labouring without pain relief. I did it too but I don't feel the need to mention it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø no one needs to know these private details like.
Agree. Why mention this. Nobody needs to be a hero in the labour ward. And nobody needs to judge or look down on people for taking pain relief or not taking it. I mean itā€™s your personal choice if you want to go without. I couldnā€™t think of anything worse personally but I just wouldnā€™t be writing it in an Instagram post šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I found her stories post or Gavinā€™s post should I say very emotional but jesus would that not have been nice for them to share? But thatā€™s her stripped back and vulnerable. Very raw moment!

Reactions: 2
Ye terrie went back worked a few shifts n acted like she was some sort of bleeding godess šŸ˜…šŸ˜… doubt she be going back anytime soon such a waste of education and training
I just find it hard to believe she is back working. If she is sheā€™s the luckiest nurse in the world with that schedule of her which still allows her out galavanting. Didnt she go on a staycation trip last weekend? Anyways something does add up.
Also canā€™t believe how people are touching that child especially during a world pandemic. I donā€™t care if they are family. Itā€™s too much. And if Terri was a real nurse she would know to keep her distance for a while. Doesnā€™t matter if she is working in a regular ward or Covid, you can still pick up thinks. She could be asymptotic still and not know it. But then again when has she done anything responsible that a real nurse wouldnā€™t.

Reactions: 8
i could be wrong but i think i read somewhere that shes on call that's why shes not always on i dunno tho

i could be wrong but i think i read somewhere that shes on call that's why shes not always on i dunno tho
You mean sheā€™s working with an agency which means she can generally take or leave shifts! She never works a weekend!

You mean sheā€™s working with an agency which means she can generally take or leave shifts! She never works a weekend!
i haven't a clue i dnt even know if i read it or someone said it to me but thats what i thought that they only call her wen they need her now as i said i cud be wrong

She will be working agency...... you can pick and chose your shifts.
Tbh I think she should just give it a rest. There's more of a chance of Nikki actually buying something from tony kealys than Terry actually doing a shift. As the girls are saying she's agency and can pick and choose and agency even pays better. Full of shite springs to mind when it comes to her tbh. Sorry but as a nurse myself where we are so grateful when someone picks up an agency shift becuase majority of wards are chronically short and believe me there are lots of requests going in. It's all for show and likes tbh and the other influencer saps up her arse over it. Jesus I didn't think I'd feel so angry over it sorry guys and sorry admin šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think she should just give it a rest. There's more of a chance of Nikki actually buying something from tony kealys than Terry actually doing a shift. As the girls are saying she's agency and can pick and choose and agency even pays better. Full of shite springs to mind when it comes to her tbh. Sorry but as a nurse myself where we are so grateful when someone picks up an agency shift becuase majority of wards are chronically short and believe me there are lots of requests going in. It's all for show and likes tbh and the other influencer saps up her arse over it. Jesus I didn't think I'd feel so angry over it sorry guys and sorry admin šŸ™ˆ
I think thereā€™s a certain part of me that thinks that Terrie has always just used nursing as a fall back plan! Everyone says it that itā€™s a great career that you can travel with etc... always a need for nurses and for Terrie itā€™s her sideline job to her Main career which is bullshitting! Just realised I posted this in the LBP thread. I much prefer Nikki to Terrie. I just find her so false! Does anyone else get the feeling that all the Fitzpatricks were ā€œgroomedā€ for want of a better word, to be in the limelight? Even if you watch videos of Aimee and her Dad heā€™s always pushing them! No wonder Terrie landed in that family. They all consider themselves celebrities!

Reactions: 9
My pal is an agency nurse since she cane back from travelling 18 months ago. Sheā€™s busier than ever covering holiday breaks as most staff nurses didnā€™t get time off during the peak of the crisis. She reckons most of the wards at the moment are agency to cover annual leave... so Terrie could be busy if she wanted...

Reactions: 3
I found her stories post or Gavinā€™s post should I say very emotional but jesus would that not have been nice for them to share? But thatā€™s her stripped back and vulnerable. Very raw moment!
I agree. I mean I feel so sad for anyone that has gone through loosing their Mom. I know that everyone deals with things in different ways and maybe it helps them to feel more connected to people by sharing the video but at the same time personally I just hate social media and how people over share these days. And also how it puts so much pressure on everyone to live this perfect life.

The cynical pessimistic side of me canā€™t help but remember how Kourtney Kardashian filmed her water birth and the whole world saw it ok tv.

Reactions: 5

When I saw that video, I thought to myself god thatā€™s a very personal thing to share on instagram.
Then my overactive mind went into overdrive... was it shared hoping to get more followers, more free products, more collabs, more sponsorship etc especially tagging her late Mom (RIP) Instagram name....

Sorry but this is a very cunning couple/family nothing is posted without an ulterior motive.....

Reactions: 11
I agree. I mean I feel so sad for anyone that has gone through loosing their Mom. I know that everyone deals with things in different ways and maybe it helps them to feel more connected to people by sharing the video but at the same time personally I just hate social media and how people over share these days. And also how it puts so much pressure on everyone to live this perfect life.

The cynical pessimistic side of me canā€™t help but remember how Kourtney Kardashian filmed her water birth and the whole world saw it ok tv.
I found it all fake and for the camera. Like seriously get a grip and keep something private. No wonder these people have people who know absolutely everything about them she just had a baby come
Out her and itā€™s up on Instagram shows how low
They go

Reactions: 3
I found it all fake and for the camera. Like seriously get a grip and keep something private. No wonder these people have people who know absolutely everything about them she just had a baby come
Out her and itā€™s up on Instagram shows how low
They go
Fake!!! Are you for real my god seriously u clearly have never had a baby. Nicki literally just gave birth I donā€™t think you ā€˜fakeā€™ that kind of emotion. I know when I had my babies I certainly wouldnā€™t have had the energy at that point to fake anything for a camera. Fair enough itā€™s very personal but I think it showed exactly what Nicki is underneath this Instagram persona sheā€™s a mum and a loving kind caring one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fake!!! Are you for real my god seriously u clearly have never had a baby. Nicki literally just gave birth I donā€™t think you ā€˜fakeā€™ that kind of emotion. I know when I had my babies I certainly wouldnā€™t have had the energy at that point to fake anything for a camera. Fair enough itā€™s very personal but I think it showed exactly what Nicki is underneath this Instagram persona sheā€™s a mum and a loving kind caring one at that.
Actually Iā€™ve had 3 and yes thatā€™s my
Opinion I found it fake. She is all for the gram like the rest of her family and they have absolutely
Nothing private not one iota of their lives. Oh what Nikki is a kind caring wonderful mother sheā€™s loke
Mother Teresa no sheā€™s not sheā€™s a nasty piece of work and the child is plastered all over Instagram already

Reactions: 10
Did he watch the birth tru the camera šŸ˜¢ I always regretted not filming mine but for our eyes only and obvs not with him recording . I think it was a bit too personal too but thatā€™s just me .

Actually Iā€™ve had 3 and yes thatā€™s my
Opinion I found it fake. She is all for the gram like the rest of her family and they have absolutely
Nothing private not one iota of their lives. Oh what Nikki is a kind caring wonderful mother sheā€™s loke
Mother Teresa no sheā€™s not sheā€™s a nasty piece of work and the child is plastered all over Instagram already
Do you know Nikki personally you do??you just sound kinda bitter or maybe itā€™s jealousy of what she has? Maybe if she upsets you so much you should unfollow just an idea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.