Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just told my sister the name Sonny Whelan & my son came in "sonny what wheelie bin" 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was going to name my son Arlo and my ex named his new pup it so that flew out the window! Never thought of it as a dogs name till then! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was deva! Now Rex is a dog’s name!
well my baby boy is called rex and he is defo not a dog!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oops! I just only know dogs called Rex! Sorry! Meanwhile I just said out loud “she called him Sonny!” And my hubby replied “what’s wrong with calling your dog Sonny?” 😬😬😬

• Haha
Seriously tho lads could there be anymore people in the house..... just enjoy your wee family bubble for a few days.... no pandemic in their eyes

Reactions: 5
Oops! I just only know dogs called Rex! Sorry! Meanwhile I just said out loud “she called him Sonny!” And my hubby replied “what’s wrong with calling your dog Sonny?” 😬😬😬
I watch teen mom uk and 1 the girls has a dog sonny 🤣🤣 I associate it as a dogs name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not a fan of the name at all 🙄

Has Pippa got shellac on her nails in that photo? Random question I know 🙈

Reactions: 1
Sonny is cute on a baby or toddler. It's not so cute on a 30-something year old. I hate these "trendy" names that sound ridiculous on grown adults.

It doesn't go with the middle name at all either, they sound way too similar.

Sonny is cute on a baby or toddler. It's not so cute on a 30-something year old. I hate these "trendy" names that sound ridiculous on grown adults.

It doesn't go with the middle name at all either, they sound way too similar.
It’s actually an old fashioned name that has made a comeback. It’s my great grandfather’s name. Maybe she named him after someone.

Reactions: 1
The baby is barely 24hours old and she has not been off Instagram for five minutes jumping between both her accounts reposting all the congratulations messages and sharing every single precious minute of those first few days, meeting brother and sister, uncle, auntie, grandparents. I think thats beyond pathetic. Share a couple of snippets if you really want to but hold some of it back. Put the phone down!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.