Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is barely 24hours old and she has not been off Instagram for five minutes jumping between both her accounts reposting all the congratulations messages and sharing every single precious minute of those first few days, meeting brother and sister, uncle, auntie, grandparents. I think thats beyond pathetic. Share a couple of snippets if you really want to but hold some of it back. Put the phone down!!!!!
I can't see any posts? Where are you seeing these

Jesus, the baby is literally a day old and she has the camera stuck in his face already. Give it a rest Nikki 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anybody know what happened between her and debbie vanity. Like they were besties and she was nikki's bridesmaid. Dont seem to be that close now. Debbie always seems to comment on nikki's posts but nikki never acknowledges it or reciprocated.

Reactions: 1
Put the phone away and enjoy ur new baby. Sonny = new content for Nikki &
More freebies

Reactions: 4
Who said last night that Arlo was too posh for her and that Anto is more up her street? 🤣🤣🤣 Anto’s only made the cut for the middle name! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who said last night that Arlo was too posh for her and that Anto is more up her street? 🤣🤣🤣 Anto’s only made the cut for the middle name! 🤣
Presuming Anthony is after her dad which I think is really sweet. Most people name their kids after someone with their middle name

Reactions: 7
Presuming Anthony is after her dad which I think is really sweet. Most people name their kids after someone with their middle name
Yes it’s nice to honor her Dad with the middle name. Don’t particularly like the name Sonny but maybe there is a family connection. I can’t stand how people put their babies on social media the second there are born. Like enjoy your baby!! I don’t get it. What’s the point? Pippa must be ecstatic that it’s a boy so he can’t outshine her as the money maker ( again don’t like to blame poor Pippa for the monster her mother is turning her into to).

Sorry to ask if this has already been answered. But can anyone explain the history of the Fitzpatrick family and why they seem so dishonest?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah I like the name Sonny. But whoever said Jayden’s name is out of place now is right. The names Pippa and Sonny are in a different category to Jayden 🙈😬

I also thought the same about Davehhh. He’s not aging well. The hair and the ear piercing and permatan not such a good look in your 30s or are they all just using filters so he looks orange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I like the name Sonny. But whoever said Jayden’s name is out of place now is right. The names Pippa and Sonny are in a different category to Jayden 🙈😬

I also thought the same about Davehhh. He’s not aging well. The hair and the ear piercing and permatan not such a good look in your 30s or are they all just using filters so he looks orange 😂
Has Terri been spray painting him every night with her beloved tan? I’m sure their house must smell like flowers

Sorry to ask if this has already been answered but what is the actual tea and history of the Fitzpatrick family and their shady reputation?
Is it just the behavior of the daughters or do the parents have a shady history?

Reactions: 3
Gorgeous baby boy. Its nice to see them have some happiness after losing their Mum. No matter what you think about them as a family they deserve that bit of happiness and excitement now with baby How do you pronounce it ? As in Sonny or Sunny?

Reactions: 8
Gorgeous baby boy. Its nice to see them have some happiness after losing their Mum. No matter what you think about them as a family they deserve that bit of happiness and excitement now with baby How do you pronounce it ? As in Sonny or Sunny?
So true , there’s nothing like the love and happiness a new baby brings , I’d say it’s pronounced sunny ☀

Reactions: 1
Dayveh is starting to look rough AF, bit like a permatanned barman is Magaluf. Needs to stay out of the sun and lose the piercing etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Terri been spray painting him every night with her beloved tan? I’m sure their house must smell like flowers

Sorry to ask if this has already been answered but what is the actual tea and history of the Fitzpatrick family and their shady reputation?
Is it just the behavior of the daughters or do the parents have a shady history?
I don’t think the parents have a shady history. Have never heard anything. As for the daughters....no wonder Dayveh lived in Oz to escape them all😂 I think the whole family dynamic has changed since they lost their Mam. Nikki is now the matriarch & with Dayveh & Terrie home I think there’s definitely tension there.

Reactions: 3
Pippa chewing the gum with her mouth wide open is sooo annoying , such bad manners to be teaching her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.