Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the mentioning she had no pain relief was weird as well. Like there's no right way to labour. Good for her but there are no medals for labouring without pain relief. I did it too but I don't feel the need to mention it 🤷‍♀️ no one needs to know these private details like.
She literally has not taken an hour off Instagram since that baby was born 48 hours ago. Why is she reposting her sisters posts saying how perfect the baby is? Has she nothing else to be doing? They over share everything.

Reactions: 3
She literally has not taken an hour off Instagram since that baby was born 48 hours ago. Why is she reposting her sisters posts saying how perfect the baby is? Has she nothing else to be doing? They over share everything.
My first few days baby was on feeding constantly didnt even know where my phone was 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My first few days baby was on feeding constantly didnt even know where my phone was 😆
I know, sure you barely have time to reply to friends and family sending you well wishes never mind be recording stories for Instagram and reposting every single message of congrats. Why bother reposting?

I mean it's beautiful but I feel like something like that should have been kept private. They share way too much.
I agree. I had my baby alone in lockdown and I've pictures of my baby being born but they're private for my partner, could never imagine showing my mam let alone strangers 😳 hes a very cute baby!!

What was Nikki doing with that placenta package thing? Is it being made into pills that you eat? 🤢
It’s actually good for you!
doesn’t have to be everyone’s cup of tea, it’s up to everyone to make their own decisions with that kinda thing!
Also it was around before the kardashians. :)

It’s actually good for you!
doesn’t have to be everyone’s cup of tea, it’s up to everyone to make their own decisions with that kinda thing!
Also it was around before the kardashians. :)
Yes I completely agree. It might sound weird but it is good for you and it has been around long before the Kardashians. Just think they brought it to peoples attention ( people like Mrs. Whelan) on their show. Just wait for a swipe up in a few days promoting the benefits and whatever encapsalution service she used 😂

She’s getting the tablets done for free - it’s another collab wouldn ya know 🙄

• Angry
She’s getting the tablets done for free - it’s another collab wouldn ya know 🙄
Of course it’s a collab, sure why pay for anything yourself. Fill your world with every freebie you can grab. The baby blankets, bibs, frames etc all personalised for Sonny will all start arriving in 3....2....1🙄

Reactions: 5
Terrier holding the baby wearing no mask very bad too risky right now
Especially if she’s still working on the wards... my pal who is a nurse (a real one 🤣🤣) hasn’t visited her new niece yet as she’s terrified of passing something on. She’s still on a COVID ward and thinks the risk is too great to a small tiny baby even with a mask....

Reactions: 10
Especially if she’s still working on the wards... my pal who is a nurse (a real one 🤣🤣) hasn’t visited her new niece yet as she’s terrified of passing something on. She’s still on a COVID ward and thinks the risk is too great to a small tiny baby even with a mask....
As a new mother at this moment in time I wouldnt have anyone really handling the baby it's a fkn disgrace for what a pic on d gram

They don't speak and haven't done for years, Nikki mentioned in her stories when she was on her rant, that her mams sibling (her sister) harassed her for nearly 20 years. The sister lives in the UK and has two daughters. Both are stunning and very successful dancers/singers so huge rivalry there.
Even arguing about who would sing at the grandads funeral, both ended up singing (the cousin and Aimee)
The sisters didn't speak right up until Nikkis Mams passing.

So the whole we are such a close family is totally untrue, huge rift in that family for years!
Need more on this, what's their names on insta ??

Ah I like the name Sonny. But whoever said Jayden’s name is out of place now is right. The names Pippa and Sonny are in a different category to Jayden 🙈😬

I also thought the same about Davehhh. He’s not aging well. The hair and the ear piercing and permatan not such a good look in your 30s or are they all just using filters so he looks orange 😂
He looks like a boyband reject😂

Swanbaker13 & Robyn Baker
Can only see Robyn as other girl is private..but wow what a stunner looks successful too!

Last edited:
Ye terrie went back worked a few shifts n acted like she was some sort of bleeding godess 😅😅 doubt she be going back anytime soon such a waste of education and training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.