Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It said it on the covid information she posted do not send your child to school if they have been in contact with someone who may have covid....em Jayden has a symptom...he may have covid. Pippa shouldn't have gone to school based on what she posted.🙄
this has really infuriated me😩 I have an asthmatic child going back tomorrow and I’m already a nervous wreck🤦‍♀️With the nikki’s of the world schools won’t stay open very long😏 how entitled is she? And y bother putting it up on insta. Ugh

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sometimes they just walk themselves right into the firing line 🙈 but to be fair this covid has my brain mushed too 🤯

Reactions: 5
Have never posted before But I’m fuming over pippa being in school when Jayden has a cough! Are you allowed to post on here where she goes to school? I have kids in the same school, not same class as her tg

Reactions: 2
Have never posted before But I’m fuming over pippa being in school when Jayden has a cough! Are you allowed to post on here where she goes to school? I have kids in the same school, not same class as her tg
Can you report it to the school?

Reactions: 1
Going to look into it, there are 2 schools though & she is in the junior part, mine are senior same as Jayden.
Fuming this morning as it was after seeing Her collab with Sky. Last 4 posts on her story are all collabs/ads/freebies!

And another Collab with Lifestyle and probably that leggings company too in her stories! Her new runners are... Interesting.

Absolutely out of line to be posting here where her children go to school. Can't belive this is even being discussed. If you happen to know the school or have concerns make contact with school management directly like any normal person would.

Reactions: 11
I honestly want to know why people feel the need to put filters on their babies or kids? Even hate them on adults cos it’s not reality. Just really bugs me so much that kids are filtered to bits on people’s stories.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t mention where her kids go to school & had no intention of doing so, someone asked if anyone knew where they went to school, I was questioning the fact someone was asking where they went. School have been contacted & waiting on a reply. As others have said she doesn’t seem to think the Rules apply to her. Consistently broke lockdown rules by visiting family who were outside the travel restrictions at the time

Reactions: 6
Cringed through the stories of her putting on the voice as if it was the baby talking 🙈 beautiful baby though - just enjoy him and put the phone down for 5 mins 🙄

Absolutely out of line to be posting here where her children go to school. Can't belive this is even being discussed. If you happen to know the school or have concerns make contact with school management directly like any normal person would.
In all fairness the kids are plastered all over instagram to hundreds & thousands of people in their uniforms from the school

In all fairness the kids are plastered all over instagram to hundreds & thousands of people in their uniforms from the school
Still doesn't give right to have people discuss their school. They are children and regardless if a school uniform is shown or not, as adults it's basic cop on to respect they are children and don't need to have this discussed on tattle or elsewhere. Not our children, not our business.

Still doesn't give right to have people discuss their school. They are children and regardless if a school uniform is shown or not, as adults it's basic cop on to respect they are children and don't need to have this discussed on tattle or elsewhere. Not our children, not our business.
Simple dont have the children up on social media then & then don't use them for marketing & making money😁

Reactions: 8
Omg that clicking thing she does to Sunny drives me absolutely insane! Ive never heard another parent do that. It's like something I'd do to my dog.

That Apple Watch strap - €450 and upwards. Is she mad? 🙈 thought she was crying poor and nearly shutting down parts of her businesses like the dance studio?

That Apple Watch strap - €450 and upwards. Is she mad? 🙈 thought she was crying poor and nearly shutting down parts of her businesses like the dance studio?

Serious question here.... What happened to the 50k the dance studio won on Ireland got Talent :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Shes not lucky enough to take full maternity leave 🙄 oh please
such nonsense. Mat leave is a choice when self employed. She pays income tax she would be well covered for state maternity pay. She’s just wanting to be the martyr. It suits her to tell us how she juggles everything.

I’m so pissed of with sky that they are giving her free tit. We pay a fortune on sky every month and this nobody gets it for free. Notice the tiny little #ad that she has on the post. Boils my blood

such nonsense. Mat leave is a choice when self employed. She pays income tax she would be well covered for state maternity pay. She’s just wanting to be the martyr. It suits her to tell us how she juggles everything.
exactly, poor me 😒😒 she cud well afford to take full mat leave, she pays for duck all so why cudnt she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.