Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get a special award when she had her ‘natural birth’?? NO 🙄
I hate the way she thinks she’s above everyone, like when Pippa has her 1st pack of chcoclate buttons at 4 and a half like she was Mother of the Century because she didn’t give her them before that 🙄🙄
I'd be more concerned that my child has such free excess to youtube, tiktok etc...at such a young age! So irresponsible....I rather my child ate all the choc buttons than be exposed to that!! #momgoalsmehole!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd be more concerned that my child has such free excess to youtube, tiktok etc...at such a young age! So irresponsible....I rather my child ate all the choc buttons than be exposed to that!! #momgoalsmehole!
It’s crazy, we all know how tough/mean the online world can be, why would you be setting your daughter up for that at 5 years old! 😔

Reactions: 5
Ye she had said previously that she knew, but Gav didn’t want to know so she kept it to herself.
Gav actually did want to know she had put it up ‘he would love to have a big gender reveal but I won’t have a bar of it so I’m not telling him’ that night sound smart but I’m not being smart haha, I was like what a witch 😂 x

The way she always starts out her lives with ‘I’ve been meaning to come on here to have a chat with you all’ 🤦‍♀️. Then says we have been doing nothing the past 4 weeks just soaking Sonny all up ( except plastering your kids online and flogging ads). And she threw in how they had to cancel 17 holidays this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she always starts out her lives with ‘I’ve been meaning to come on here to have a chat with you all’ 🤦‍♀️. Then says we have been doing nothing the past 4 weeks just soaking Sonny all up ( except plastering your kids online and flogging ads). And she threw in how they had to cancel 17 holidays this year.
17 😱😱😱 holy duck . Is there a link to that didn’t see any live .

Looks like Pippa is allowed on TikTok unattended on her own phone....she's only 5 and is posting videos publicly which I think is so wrong....there's even a video of Sonny in a cocoon on the floor on his own...looks like Nikki is on the chair not paying attention to them...I've been on TikTok since I was a teen and it was musically definitely not somewhere a child should watch on her own or post publicly..

Reactions: 8
I’m genuinely scared for our future (not to sound dramatic) but all these con artists relying on Instagram to pay their bills and teaching their children they don’t need real jobs. It’s so scary. I am from the generation of a few years in to where Facebook started but remember life before and my parents always instilled the work ethic of going to college etc.

I don’t really know the ins and outs of what happened in 2008 with the financial crisis exactly but that’s what these ‘influencers’ are sounding like right now. Everyone being a con artist trying to make money but Instagram sounds even worse then how they did it in 2008.

Reactions: 1
Not really a fan of Nikki's new sofa colour or shape but it does look comfy. That room is so grey now though, it looks so dull. I'm so sick of grey decor. I actually don't think she has good taste at all, she just chooses what's popular. Her walls seriously need more artwork, but she probably wouldn't be able to pick out good art.

It annoyed me so much to hear her say she's getting rid of her perfectly good coffee table and console table because they don't fit the style of the room anymore. This is why you invest in quality furniture and don't buy every trendy thing going! Rant over 😂

Reactions: 3
Not really a fan of Nikki's new sofa colour or shape but it does look comfy. That room is so grey now though, it looks so dull. I'm so sick of grey decor. I actually don't think she has good taste at all, she just chooses what's popular. Her walls seriously need more artwork, but she probably wouldn't be able to pick out good art.

It annoyed me so much to hear her say she's getting rid of her perfectly good coffee table and console table because they don't fit the style of the room anymore. This is why you invest in quality furniture and don't buy every trendy thing going! Rant over 😂
No collab or other mentioned.. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t!

Reactions: 4
I agree the room needs so much more colour and art of walls or some greenery even!! Far too bland.

Grey is like the magnolia of the 90s!!! Bland and boring! Bring a bit of personality to it Nikki....oh that's right yours is dull and grey 🙄🤦‍♀️ silly me!

I had a look....badly made sofa...the cushions that you sit your bum on hang over the edge. They are not fitted correctly. Ah sure it's a freebie so she'll have to make do😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m baffled that they ask people for help and opinions on picking curtains and sofas , wtf is going on there , can these people not choose for themselves . Was the sofa a freebie ? Will I tell you somewhere I would never ever buy from either in a million years .. anything from Matt fuking Britton or that voduz or spotlight I could go on and on 🙈sick looking at the same products getting the same plugging 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does it annoy anyone else the higgledy piggledy photos on the wall. I love pictures of family and friends on the wall but not all different sized photos and different frames in one area. Poorly put up too. Gallery of photos can be lovely on a wall if done right.

Yeah but Nikki doesn't have the eye for these things, so she just threw up a load of frames to follow the trend! Wonder if Sunny is enjoying the nursery that definitely does not match his name?

Also what the hell is she going to "declutter"? I'm not a fan of clutter myself but there's barely anything in the room as is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Right I watched the rest of her stories and she obvs agrees about the photos being all over the shop and getting all the same now. So soz about that Nikki. But why is she getting rid of a table she loves with all her special bits on display. Make no sense. No coffee table is gona look right in that sitting room unless they move the poof but that wouldn't make sense either. So leave as is unless it's all for free and that would explain it. And what does she get from that shop for getting a discount code for her followers..surely she must have gotten a discount at the very least...does she not have to disclose that and if not she should to be transparent anyway.She does nothing for nothing and it was obvious she was doing 'a job' filming those stories as Gavin would have been to get her to feed the baby if she wasn't.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.