Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is sending her screenshots of this thread 👀 how pathetic. Although maybe that's just an excuse to hide the fact she's been reading it herself.

Reactions: 8
Who is sending her screenshots of this thread 👀 how pathetic. Although maybe that's just an excuse to hide the fact she's been reading it herself.
Any of them that say oh I was sent screenshots are liars they totally check here themselves!! Sure all she’s doing is sitting under a baby feeding so plenty of time to check it out! Hi 👋 Nikki x

Reactions: 12
Nobody is sending it to her cause her life is that boring that she is constantly on insta or reading this. I can’t imagine how any dope would feel sorry for her not having maternity leave cause she gets everything for free anyway. No wonder people know all of your business cause you show it all online. You would swear she is the only one to ever breast feed a baby get over yourself Nikki

And another Collab with Lifestyle and probably that leggings company too in her stories! Her new runners are... Interesting.
Not a collab just a beg for one. And also hey nikki! 🖕

Still doesn't give right to have people discuss their school. They are children and regardless if a school uniform is shown or not, as adults it's basic cop on to respect they are children and don't need to have this discussed on tattle or elsewhere. Not our children, not our business.
Note the "new member" giving out to us. duck off nikki and follow the rules

Reactions: 9
Not a collab just a beg for one. And also hey nikki! 🖕

Note the "new member" giving out to us. duck off nikki and follow the rules
Page was made yesterday ye have got to laugh & came on to tattle to stick up for nikki, pathetic. Get a life Nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all respect, for Sky its advertising to her thousands of followers. We can all give out we pay X amount and are loyal to certain brands but unless you put yourself out there and have an open gate for advertising to such an audience with good engagement from your own page, it's a no brainer brands choose people like her. Begrudge all you like it's the new way of advertising and although the ad is small, at least it's declared. Some don't bother.
Oh there she is..hi Nikki..gave it away by saying the new way of advertising. You said that on stories on a previous rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she got a call from the kids school and that’s why she is all riled up for being outed for sending Pippa to school 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 6
With all respect, for Sky its advertising to her thousands of followers. We can all give out we pay X amount and are loyal to certain brands but unless you put yourself out there and have an open gate for advertising to such an audience with good engagement from your own page, it's a no brainer brands choose people like her. Begrudge all you like it's the new way of advertising and although the ad is small, at least it's declared. Some don't bother.
I read that in Nikki’s voice for some reason, exactly how she talks 🤔 very suspicious 😒 either that or your related to her...

• Haha
I’m so pissed of with sky that they are giving her free tit. We pay a fortune on sky every month and this nobody gets it for free. Notice the tiny little #ad that she has on the post. Boils my blood
18 years I’m with them and the pricks wouldn’t even upgrade my box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
18 years I’m with them and the pricks wouldn’t even upgrade my box 😂
Sorry I know off thread topic but send them a message (tweet?) On Twitter! I know someone who rang sky to see if they could upgrade to skyq they said no to free they'd have to pay even though they've been customers for 15+ years. They went on Twitter to say they weren't happy and where going to move elsewhere and then sky got back through Twitter and said they'll send an engineer asap to upgrade for free no bother! 😅

Reactions: 4
Does she have staff to make the bows now then? Does she have Work premises? Sorry for random question just since I started following her i haven't actually seen her work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she have staff to make the bows now then? Does she have Work premises? Sorry for random question just since I started following her i haven't actually seen her work.
I’ve never seen her work either🤣🤣 wonder if she’s any jobs like hers going 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah they have an office which I think is where the dance studio and preschool are (but I could be wrong!)

Pretty sure she walks around the place looking busy and making sure other are actually working. She well could do that with the baby strapped to her in a sling..

Reactions: 3
Delighted I decided to stop following because of the way she goes on but now I want to start again just for the nose 🙈🙈

I have never posted here before, and actually only know about this tread because it was mentioned.

Anyone who thinks under any circumstances, ANY AT ALLLLLL that it is OK to name her children’s schools on a platform like this is absolutely disgusting human, and especially if your own children go to the same school that is even worse.

Ok she posts their uniform but if your not from the area or going to huge stalking lengths you wouldn’t know the school.. Saying she deserves everyone to know what school they go to because she posts them on social media is the same mentality of saying a woman deserves to be attacked for wearing a short skirt.

Again it is absolutely disgusting and wrong on so many levels to call out where ANYONEs children go to school, activities etc... literally grow the duck up

• Haha
  • Sick
I have never posted here before, and actually only know about this tread because it was mentioned.

Anyone who thinks under any circumstances, ANY AT ALLLLLL that it is OK to name her children’s schools on a platform like this is absolutely disgusting human, and especially if your own children go to the same school that is even worse.

Ok she posts their uniform but if your not from the area or going to huge stalking lengths you wouldn’t know the school.. Saying she deserves everyone to know what school they go to because she posts them on social media is the same mentality of saying a woman deserves to be attacked for wearing a short skirt.

Again it is absolutely disgusting and wrong on so many levels to call out where ANYONEs children go to school, activities etc... literally grow the duck up
No-one mentioned the school by name 🤷‍♀️

Nikki no one mentioned Pippas School 🤣 Calm the F down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.