Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahha Nikki go mind your baby ffs or Aimee go don’t do your tan 😬😉. We are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic you ditzy cow. Keeping one child off and sending another in defeats the whole purpose but sure what would you know you haven’t stuck to the rules since day dot. Maybe don’t post your kids uniforms and then ya wouldn’t have this problem also btw if I sent my son in And kept my daughter with symptoms off I would 100% expect someone to report me for being so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never posted here before, and actually only know about this tread because it was mentioned.

Anyone who thinks under any circumstances, ANY AT ALLLLLL that it is OK to name her children’s schools on a platform like this is absolutely disgusting human, and especially if your own children go to the same school that is even worse.

Ok she posts their uniform but if your not from the area or going to huge stalking lengths you wouldn’t know the school.. Saying she deserves everyone to know what school they go to because she posts them on social media is the same mentality of saying a woman deserves to be attacked for wearing a short skirt.

Again it is absolutely disgusting and wrong on so many levels to call out where ANYONEs children go to school, activities etc... literally grow the duck up
Can you quote were the school was named?.. Oh thats right, it wasn't mentioned. Something else must of hit a nerve🤔🤣...

Reactions: 5
I use my real name here i have nothing to hide. Even the mention of should we mention it on not is absolutely disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never posted here before, and actually only know about this tread because it was mentioned.

Anyone who thinks under any circumstances, ANY AT ALLLLLL that it is OK to name her children’s schools on a platform like this is absolutely disgusting human, and especially if your own children go to the same school that is even worse.

Ok she posts their uniform but if your not from the area or going to huge stalking lengths you wouldn’t know the school.. Saying she deserves everyone to know what school they go to because she posts them on social media is the same mentality of saying a woman deserves to be attacked for wearing a short skirt.

Again it is absolutely disgusting and wrong on so many levels to call out where ANYONEs children go to school, activities etc... literally grow the duck up
Sir, yes sir 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes littlemissnosey i never gave out about the reporting but the fact someone on this site thought about naming a child’s is bleeping shocking.

I dont know the family at all, no ties to them, never even seen them in real life, but a line was about to be crossed and it’s disgusting, reading back I see her Estate was named too. Why on earth would anyone think that is ok.

Hate on their content etc etc but dont name schools (nearly was) or post their address and is absolutely out of line.

Sir, yes sir 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

I see you dont use your real name, for all i know you could be an anti-masker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes littlemissnosey i never gave out about the reporting but the fact someone on this site thought about naming a child’s is bleeping shocking.

I dont know the family at all, no ties to them, never even seen them in real life, but a line was about to be crossed and it’s disgusting, reading back I see her Estate was named too. Why on earth would anyone think that is ok.

Hate on their content etc etc but dont name schools (nearly was) or post their address and is absolutely out of line.

You come onto tattle to give out about people given out on tattle🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sarah sarah have a good day👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But Nikki puts it on all IG herself 🙈🤣 It’s not rocket science to get the finer details! She is the one that is over sharing.

We all know...where she lives, where her Dad lives, where Gavin works, where she works, where her kids go to school etc.
Don’t even get my started on Pippa using Tik Tok, Nikki is an ABSOLUTE MORON

Reactions: 15

Ah Sarah.. do you need a socially distance hug ? Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet your sitting in your cropo gaff smoking 40 blue a day while your kids go to school with a dirty uniform. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gets everything for free bet you never worked a day in your life
🤣🤣🤣🤣 still be better than filming your own kids & haven them up on the Internet 24/7 waiting for the freebies of the day to be handed to you.
That baby was still in the womb and was been used for freebies. Bless👍

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 you still on the drink from last night. Kiddies all off with their daddy’s this weekend while you have the 3 man this week lamping into you. High five pal
🤣🤣 of course how did you guess🤣
🤣🤣🤣 you still on the drink from last night. Kiddies all off with their daddy’s this weekend while you have the 3 man this week lamping into you. High five pal

At lest shes putting effort into get her freebies and not running down the social for her freebies 💁🏻‍♀️
No sarah I worked hard for EVERYTHING I ever had, ive more pride in myself than pawning kids off for anything I can get.

Praying to God her daughter gets tiktok famous, uploading video after video on a public account to hundreds and thousands of perverts.

Il let you go, you have alot to catch up there reading this thread from the start👍

🤣🤣 of course how did you guess🤣

No sarah I worked hard for EVERYTHING I ever had, ive more pride in myself than pawning kids off for anything I can get.

Praying to God her daughter gets tiktok famous, uploading video after video on a public account to hundreds and thousands of perverts.

Il let you, you have alot to catch up there reading this thread from the start👍

Go away out of that, if you worked so hard you wouldnt have time to to read this from the start. I dont have time for all that reading 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hope your daughter doesn’t get bullied by someone who doesnt show their Identity

Reactions: 1
Go away out of that, if you worked so hard you wouldnt have time to to read this from the start. I dont have time for all that reading 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hope your daughter doesn’t get bullied by someone who doesnt show their Identity
You know most working people have weekends off.

Your comments make you sound like such a skank.

Have a good day👍

Reactions: 12
I know by the way you post your on it 🤣🤣
I love the way you were online offend by the drinking comment. 5 kids off with 5 different daddy’s while the 3th man this week lamps you out of it was on point 👌🏼 Enjoy 😉 and remember to wash their uniforms in time for Monday 🙌🏻
I've 1 child and had 4 miscarriages... anything else you wanna presume ? You think you are being funny but you are just making a show of yourself hun

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet your sitting in your cropo gaff smoking 40 blue a day while your kids go to school with a dirty uniform. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gets everything for free bet you never worked a day in your life
Ah LOL! “Sarah” if only you knew who I was and what I have 🤣 But go you.....what a come back to a few home truths 🤣
For someone that doesn’t know Nikki, we seem to really have touched a nerve 🤣😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder will she tell us the beef between her and terrie while shes on...go on Aimee😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.