Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always the same with Nikki 🙄
Is it though? How do we know! They hardly give away a whole sofa. She’s not exactly famous. I don’t believe it.
A discount for a shout out I’d imagine as I don’t think she would do anything for free either.
Question is, and If that’s the case, do they have to say If they got a discount ?

Reactions: 1
Is it though? How do we know! They hardly give away a whole sofa. She’s not exactly famous. I don’t believe it.
A discount for a shout out I’d imagine as I don’t think she would do anything for free either.
Question is, and If that’s the case, do they have to say If they got a discount ?
Sure her sister in law Terrie got Gifted a couch, table and bed and then they named a package after her to sell on to us peasants. Don't think them gifting a sofa to her is unlikely, think they've done a few collabs this year - Missellamayandmommy and Clementine McNeice come to mind also!

Reactions: 6
I don't know if they have to but I think they should be transparent and disclose their end of the bargain. She had to have gotten something why else would she go through in detail what the couch is like etc and tag them. Joke

Reactions: 3
I don't know if they have to but I think they should be transparent and disclose their end of the bargain. She had to have gotten something why else would she go through in detail what the couch is like etc and tag them. Joke
Yeah I guess

Reactions: 1
Maybe my little one’s school are being OTT, but the advice we got was that if anyone in the household had symptoms, do not send your child to school, phone your GP and isolate. Should Pippa being going to school if Jayden has a cough? Maybe it’s me being OTT as well! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Nope you are dead right. A member of my family is waiting to be tested and myself and the rest of my family are off work and isolating until the swab result is back! Can’t imagine nikki doing the same but sure it wouldn’t be like her to follow guidelines. I’m surprised the school didn’t advise her otherwise

Maybe my little one’s school are being OTT, but the advice we got was that if anyone in the household had symptoms, do not send your child to school, phone your GP and isolate. Should Pippa being going to school if Jayden has a cough? Maybe it’s me being OTT as well! 🤷🏼‍♀️
no your right that is the government’s guidelines. Pippa should of being kept home. This is exactly how it will get into schools🙄I get everyone’s a bit confused on the guidelines I am myself but when that part is very clear.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure Nikki is the type who thinks her or her family could never possibly get Covid. That's for "other" people to worry about 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone know pippas school? I would love to contact them just to make them aware of this. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my child was in her class. Careless people like Nikki are going to be the cause of schools closing in the weeks to come.

Reactions: 3
Says Jayden doesn't have any covid symptoms so she won't get him tested yet he has a cough which is.... A covid symptom 😳🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She is watching this page very closely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 scarlet for ya nikki. You should have kept both kids home of you had concerns

She’s actually insufferable to watch. Even the way she speaks is irritating. She couldn’t give two shits if anyone caught covid of her child it was all to do for drama. Sure wasn’t he getting ready for school yesterday and today he’s sick. Grow the hell up Nikki only for Terri would anyone really know about her

She’s actually insufferable to watch. Even the way she speaks is irritating. She couldn’t give two shits if anyone caught covid of her child it was all to do for drama. Sure wasn’t he getting ready for school yesterday and today he’s sick. Grow the hell up Nikki only for Terri would anyone really know about her
I doubt it although she’d never admit that!

Says Jayden doesn't have any covid symptoms so she won't get him tested yet he has a cough which is.... A covid symptom 😳🙄🙄
I genuinely don't understand how Nikki's brain works if she managed to come up with that "logical" plan. It makes absolutely no sense. How can Jayden not have had a sniffle all of lockdown and now he suddenly has a lingering cough, yet absolutely, definitely doesn't have Covid?! Absurd.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't understand how Nikki's brain works if she managed to come up with that "logical" plan. It makes absolutely no sense. How can Jayden not have had a sniffle all of lockdown and now he suddenly has a lingering cough, yet absolutely, definitely doesn't have Covid?! Absurd.
Maybe she asked Saint Nurse Terrie for advice 😂😂

I honestly don’t understand how she thinks it was ok to send Pippa to school either. She’s selfish and an idiot.

• Haha
It said it on the covid information she posted do not send your child to school if they have been in contact with someone who may have covid....em Jayden has a symptom...he may have covid. Pippa shouldn't have gone to school based on what she posted.🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.