Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s mad that you said that coz I have always got that vibe too! Which makes me like Chrissy more ha ha! Has she bought somewhere or is she renting? Good on her to get away from the fakery 🤮
She’s treated like one of nikkis “peasants” 🤣 I wouldn’t think she bought I’d say renting

Reactions: 1
Ahhh first time posting. I was saying only reason she showed his skin was to flog the placenta tabs!

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of tit using her collab with placenta tablets to say they healed his skin 🙄🙄 honestly she’s grinds me gears 😡

Reactions: 8
I see aunty and cousins are home from Isle of Man or wherever they’re from... in Nikkis with a newborn baby, I honestly don’t think they give a tit and think they’re above catching covid.. they’ll be with their 90 something your old granny next week.. no consideration

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s so full of tit using her collab with placenta tablets to say they healed his skin 🙄🙄 honestly she’s grinds me gears 😡
Knowing her she probably used a filter or photoshopped his face to make it look worse so she could then say ‘ wow the placenta pills have completely cleared his skin’

I could be totally wrong because I only saw two posts and I know some things can change with the camera mirrors when people take pics. But it looked like Nikki was showing the right side of Sonny’s face with the skin irritation; not the left and today in the placenta pills post, it looked like she was showing the left side, not the right side?

There is a few days between mine and nikki's babies. Mine also had baby acne, it cleared itself after a few days.... no placenta pills here

There is a few days between mine and nikki's babies. Mine also had baby acne, it cleared itself after a few days.... no placenta pills here
It's like she had to make an excuse to the peasents for the godly baby acne....heaven forbid!! All of my nieces and nephews had it within their first few weeks.

Reactions: 2
How much free shite did she get and that baby seems to be in the same baby gro every time she posts him up 😂😂 LIke it s obviously been washed but I thought she’d so much stuff he wouldn’t have to wear anything twice!!
I did notice that too🙈 , how gorgeous is he tho 😍

She does my head in. She's so full of tit. She's all About natural oh why have we been unwell blah blah blood tests bleeping supplements vitamins bullshit. Now it doesn't suit her that the government won't let her have 30 kids in a tiny studio in the middle of a pandemic so she wants us to sign her petition!? duck off. Cop on. You have a bleeping newborn. Concentrate on protecting him not lining your pockets or begging for more tit.

Reactions: 16
Shes so full of tit most babies sonny's age get baby acne it goes away itself after a few days.... hope there are no impressionable girls out there now willing to spend hundreds to eat their placenta in order for their baby to have good skin #pileofshite

Anyone see “Amy’s” Q & A today? Someone asked what tan she uses and she said she never uses tan (she’s ORANGE) so must be on sun beds.....But no mention of Terrys Bahama body.

Reactions: 12
At the start of the q&a I thought fair play to her breastfeeding while on the camera but after the condescending tone about the 'natural' birth that tipped me over the edge, mind over matter, give me a break.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see “Amy’s” Q & A today? Someone asked what tan she uses and she said she never uses tan (she’s ORANGE) so must be on sun beds.....But no mention of Terrys Bahama body.
A while ago she was talking about another tan out of the blue (I forget which one) and that’s when i twigged there was something going on with her and Terri, this was a week or so before nikkis baby shower, at nikkis baby shower she was giving out things to pop a balloon and she handed one to Terri without looking at her, I’d say you could’ve cut the tension with a knife between the two of them!

Reactions: 3
Thats why she was asked to see if she would support terri 😉

I don't follow her personal page so didn't see her Q&A's thank f##k but I can just imagine her condescending tone throughout the whole thing. I see she mentioned the natural birth - Who cares women have been giving birth without any pain relief for years and don't tell the world.

And Aimee I don't wear false tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 there are no words

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stand how people say natural birth. It almost sets the tone that anything different to that is unnatural! Stop trying to be the hero!!🙄🤣

I think the falling out was when Aimee and a Nikki were nominated for The Gossies, Terrie went to a launch instead, it seems to have cooled off after that

Did she get a special award when she had her ‘natural birth’?? NO 🙄
I hate the way she thinks she’s above everyone, like when Pippa has her 1st pack of chcoclate buttons at 4 and a half like she was Mother of the Century because she didn’t give her them before that 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.