Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously have you ever read such utter garbage in your life. She is such a narcissist. She believes her own crap that one. She paid for damn all for that baby and now she’s telling us to shop local and promote local businesses.
Seriously. Nikki you would want to take that head out of your arse and catch the hell on. You should hang your head in shame and piss right off. Her kids are nothing but a sale to her. She uses everyone of her kids to sell something and now this new baby is nothing but a #ad cop the hell on Nikki no wonder you have so called stalkers we all
Know everything about you
So glad I'm not the only one who thought this! Eh remember them gucci's nikki? Or your trip to kildare village a few weeks back during lockdown cause pips needed a winter coat? Yeah duck off

Reactions: 7
So glad I'm not the only one who thought this! Eh remember them gucci's nikki? Or your trip to kildare village a few weeks back during lockdown cause pips needed a winter coat? Yeah duck off
It’s people like her who make it appear she has a perfect life and I’m reality it’s not that perfect. I was in tony kealys the other day and I was looking for something and saw her bows and walked out. Like Nikki it’s people like you who turn people of shopping local like why would i pay extortionate prices when your paying nothing and I can get it through amazon or eBay cheaper.

When is the shops going to realize giving these people freebies is not doing them any favors

Reactions: 7
It’s people like her who make it appear she has a perfect life and I’m reality it’s not that perfect. I was in tony kealys the other day and I was looking for something and saw her bows and walked out. Like Nikki it’s people like you who turn people of shopping local like why would i pay extortionate prices when your paying nothing and I can get it through amazon or eBay cheaper.

When is the shops going to realize giving these people freebies is not doing them any favors
I think suppliers feel they are saving in advertising costs by giving these people free stuff to post on their feeds not realising that it's turn people like you and me off buying from them.

Reactions: 4
Tagging lifestyle sports for school shoes and bags, reckon it's another beggy Mitchell move?

Reactions: 10
Terri's birthday today. No happy birthday from aimee or nikki just Chrissie. The actual drama 🤣🤣🤣

Personally I prefer to text people on their birthday than post it to the world for everyone to see. I really don’t get why people care so much whether Aimee and Terrie get on! At the end of the day all of these people are nobodies! They’re just another family that have their own thing going on!

Reactions: 3
Personally I prefer to text people on their birthday than post it to the world for everyone to see. I really don’t get why people care so much whether Aimee and Terrie get on! At the end of the day all of these people are nobodies! They’re just another family that have their own thing going on!
Cause they pretend they are the perfect family with the perfect life. The lies are unreal and shows how fake insta is.

Cause they pretend they are the perfect family with the perfect life. The lies are unreal and shows how fake insta is
She just reposted a happy birthday from Nikki and Croia.
She has been watching this page then lol

Reactions: 2
Terri's birthday today. No happy birthday from aimee or nikki just Chrissie. The actual drama 🤣🤣🤣
I think something went down with Terri and Aimee, something not a big deal but Aimee is making a big deal over it and she fell out with Terri rather than the other way around, I also think the sisters are being a bit cold with Terri compared to the way they usually are (up each other’s holes) but not sure if it’s because they’re annoyed at Terri for whatever went on or else they walk on eggshells around Aimee and don’t want to offend her by being up Terris ass, that being said I could be 1000% wrong

Definitely shops are using these ‘tools’ for marketing (see what I did there 🤣)
But unfortunately when they have a following i guarantee you it works, or else they wouldn’t be doing it. But it is interesting to see the ones they collab with once and then never again. For me it depends on the product. But if it gives a company a dig out then regardless of weather she deserves it as a person or not if it works for them then fair play

I think something went down with Terri and Aimee, something not a big deal but Aimee is making a big deal over it and she fell out with Terri rather than the other way around, I also think the sisters are being a bit cold with Terri compared to the way they usually are (up each other’s holes) but not sure if it’s because they’re annoyed at Terri for whatever went on or else they walk on eggshells around Aimee and don’t want to offend her by being up Terris ass, that being said I could be 1000% wrong
Chrissie is still up her hole, sent her a bottle of champagne while she was having dinner last night in her hotel. But Chrissie and aimee don't appear as close anymore

And there they were saying they were really one big happy family eh 🙈😂 the tattle detectives will suss that tit out 😂

I remember a while ago people mentioned she is feuding with her cousinView attachment 217040...they could be twins
The image , it must have been bad enough whatever happened because normally what goes on between parents doesn’t involve kids .

Chrissie is still up her hole, sent her a bottle of champagne while she was having dinner last night in her hotel. But Chrissie and aimee don't appear as close anymore
Maybe Aimee is jealous of chrissie moving out,. Im happy for Chrissie as they seem to take the piss out of her and treat her a like she’s a notch or 2 below them (Aimee & Nikki)

Reactions: 6
How much free shite did she get and that baby seems to be in the same baby gro every time she posts him up 😂😂 LIke it s obviously been washed but I thought she’d so much stuff he wouldn’t have to wear anything twice!!

Maybe Aimee is jealous of chrissie moving out,. Im happy for Chrissie as they seem to take the piss out of her and treat her a like she’s a notch or 2 below them (Aimee & Nikki)
That’s mad that you said that coz I have always got that vibe too! Which makes me like Chrissy more ha ha! Has she bought somewhere or is she renting? Good on her to get away from the fakery 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.