Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see a post she shared today of someone receiving their package of bows and all the bows just thrown in a box. The amount she charges for shipping you'd think they would be wrapped up nicely and presented well.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see a post she shared today of someone receiving their package of bows and all the bows just thrown in a box. The amount she charges for shipping you'd think they would be wrapped up nicely and presented well.
I ordered 6 while pregnant came fucked into a black standard shipping bag not nicely presented at all also never ordered again 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You wouldn't mind but she charges like 7 bleeping euro for shipping 😂😂
I've gone to order so many times but it's the shipping I'm like seriously!! And i wouldn't be tight i just think shes taking the mick. I order my bows off aliexpress 🤣🤣 i have to say though i do like the look of some of the LBP clothes!

Reactions: 2
I've gone to order so many times but it's the shipping I'm like seriously!! And i wouldn't be tight i just think shes taking the mick. I order my bows off aliexpress 🤣🤣 i have to say though i do like the look of some of the LBP clothes!
SOOOOOO many times I've gone to order and been turned off by the shipping....like I would rather buy a second bow for the €7 and pay standard €3/4 for postage....she should have a few options....she got snotty before when it was brought up on one of those call out pages and people agreed it was too expensive....I loved the look of the LBP Kid polkadot romper I almost bought it then Stacey Solomon brought her collection out in Penney's and the romper is very similar so I bought it instead, saved €20 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
That's why post natal depression is so high social media puts high expectations on mums make them feel they doing it wrong... it annoys me so much
So true no matter what a baby has passed through your pelvis drugs or no drugs your extremely bruised and sore and bleeding for at least 2 weeks your tummy feels like a deflated balloon and breasts bf or not have a mind of their own !!

On tiktok baby not strapped in properly in a moving car, baby would easily fly out. And this woman collab with the maxi cosy company

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Now she’s trying to self pumps on her own Nikki page 🙄🙄 She is so transparent. ‘ Just checking in with everyone to have a chat about this pump ( as if she’s the first new mother to use a pump....’ She ‘ has so much to fill is all in’.... Cannot wait for all the swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m old fashioned but does anyone else not think it’s wrong to have Pippa on Tiktok
It’s so dangerous exposing her like that, my hubby is a bit of a computer nerd but he said the app is able to take info off your phone etc I’ve deleted it but as mad as Trump is he’s not too far wrong when he wants to ban it!!

Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m old fashioned but does anyone else not think it’s wrong to have Pippa on Tiktok
It’s so dangerous exposing her like that, my hubby is a bit of a computer nerd but he said the app is able to take info off your phone etc I’ve deleted it but as mad as Trump is he’s not too far wrong when he wants to ban it!!
Can’t believe at her age she’s allowed it, I think that’s what nikki’s aiming for tho, start her young and all that... 🤨

I totally agree with you. Having a child of similar age I wouldn't dream of allowing them on it. I wouldn't even allow them to look at any of the videos on it. Especially after what happened to a friend's little boy (was getting groomed after someone on Tiktok contacted them, thankfully it was caught before anything happened) 🙈

And another thing why does she constantly have to have a camera in their faces??? If you want to capture moments capture them by all means but it for family viewing.

Reactions: 10
A lads have ya seen her latest post reposted from Glenda gilson about spending local etc etc.... eh Nikki, did you put your hand into your own pocket and actually buy anything for that baby ... I think NOT , she would just rot ya now at times with the stuff she posts.

Reactions: 13
Oh she's a dose! One rule for her and another for the rest of us! She's embarrassing herself 🤣

Yes it’s nice to honor her Dad with the middle name. Don’t particularly like the name Sonny but maybe there is a family connection. I can’t stand how people put their babies on social media the second there are born. Like enjoy your baby!! I don’t get it. What’s the point? Pippa must be ecstatic that it’s a boy so he can’t outshine her as the money maker ( again don’t like to blame poor Pippa for the monster her mother is turning her into to).

Sorry to ask if this has already been answered. But can anyone explain the history of the Fitzpatrick family and why they seem so dishonest?
Sonny was her Mam's uncles name so named after him

Reactions: 1
A lads have ya seen her latest post reposted from Glenda gilson about spending local etc etc.... eh Nikki, did you put your hand into your own pocket and actually buy anything for that baby ... I think NOT , she would just rot ya now at times with the stuff she posts.
Seriously have you ever read such utter garbage in your life. She is such a narcissist. She believes her own crap that one. She paid for damn all for that baby and now she’s telling us to shop local and promote local businesses.
Seriously. Nikki you would want to take that head out of your arse and catch the hell on. You should hang your head in shame and piss right off. Her kids are nothing but a sale to her. She uses everyone of her kids to sell something and now this new baby is nothing but a #ad cop the hell on Nikki no wonder you have so called stalkers we all
Know everything about you

Reactions: 7
I love how Sonny isn’t playing ball and conforming for Nikki perfect insta life 😂😂 she giving out about his skin because he had a photo shoot that day 🙄🙄 she’s probably bathing him every day which is not good for their little skin it strips the natural oils they need 😢

• Sad
I love how Sonny isn’t playing ball and conforming for Nikki perfect insta life 😂😂 she giving out about his skin because he had a photo shoot that day 🙄🙄 she’s probably bathing him every day which is not good for their little skin it strips the natural oils they need 😢
That is so sad, did she comment on his skin? I actually thought jokingly to myself that she must be going mad he has baby acne and not her idea "perfect" 😐
My daughter's skin used to flare up like that if someone who was wearing make up/tan/perfume held her....
He's a beautiful healthy little baby, hope he grows up being a little rouge that keeps her on her toes 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.