Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true she just copied everything from BabyBling, their logo & their designs? Nikki is very well connected with Influencers in this ‘clique’. They have all promoted her bows. And let’s not forget the Kardashian fiasco, what a joke! Absolute notions. I wouldn’t of even claimed that bow was mine in that Kardashian photo, it was a mess! I stopped buying her bows years ago. The stitching kept coming apart on them. Can’t believe she charges €7 for postage. What? I buy bows for my three girls from another Irish brand. Way better quality than LBP.

Reactions: 4
Is it true she just copied everything from BabyBling, their logo & their designs? Nikki is very well connected with Influencers in this ‘clique’. They have all promoted her bows. And let’s not forget the Kardashian fiasco, what a joke! Absolute notions. I wouldn’t of even claimed that bow was mine in that Kardashian photo, it was a mess! I stopped buying her bows years ago. The stitching kept coming apart on them. Can’t believe she charges €7 for postage. What? I buy bows for my three girls from another Irish brand. Way better quality than LBP.
Where do you get your bows? I'd love to check them out.

Reactions: 1
Me too, like the look but the postage is a joke for items that are so small and light. Would love to hear the alternatives don't want to put any of my money in her pocket! She has a rant one day about an post deliveries being terrible and that was reason orders took so long to ship, i remember thinking at the time An post seem very efficient with any other order i get online.

Reactions: 2
I get my girls bows from Lil Bowtique. Her bows are fab. She’s on Insta. Her name is Nikki too!🙈

Reactions: 3
All the question boxes she has up now. You can tell she's just looking for people to tell her she's perfectly entitled to go abroad on holidays if she wants 🙄 jesus can people just not stay at home for one year!

Reactions: 11
Considering her mam had leukaemia you think she'd be all about protecting those with lowered immunity. She should be ashamed of herself questioning what is trying to keep the country safe. I don't believe the flights should be allowed in but I also don't believe anyone should be travelling. In fact I made my parents cancel theirs for this reason. The fact she's on giving out about it shows exactly how shallow she actually is. She's all about caring and all that when it suits her. She's ALWAYS thinks she's 100% right. HATES being disagreed with

Reactions: 14
All the question boxes she has up now. You can tell she's just looking for people to tell her she's perfectly entitled to go abroad on holidays if she wants 🙄 jesus can people just not stay at home for one year!
I really don't think she sees the points of staying in Ireland....1. Ireland has worked so hard to get where we are. It's only advised to travel if it's essential ie for work. 2. Is it not better to spend your money in your own country helping businesses to stay opened????

We've seen all the freebies so she has probably approached hotels already looking for a freebie for the family 🙈

Reactions: 6
Tbh if you have time to wait aliexpress has the same bows alot of them are selling. If you chose the slightly dearer postage option (aliexpress shipping) they will come alot quicker. 90% of them just buy from there and sell on x

Search for cable knit nylon headbands. You would get about 20 for the price of 3 of hers.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have the brain capacity to understand the reasoning for it🤷‍♀️ i assume she wants to go to Portugal and thats her case 2 example. only the incidence is higher in Portugal, thats why its not on the green list. So its really not just about the travel there🤦‍♀️. Another issue is that their are alot of UK holidaymakers going to their usual spots and their incidence is high. This is going to have knock on effect of increasing cases in Spain and Portugal, in Spain this seems to be already happening

i bought off this page a few times before i started doing my own, oh sheel head off and all will be ok cos shes nikki and she can do watever she wants 🙄🙄

Is she not due a baby? I wouldn’t travel anywhere with a newborn at the moment. We had to cancel our holiday, our first one in 3 years! And it hasn’t stopped pissing rain here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg that question box she has up now has literally made my blood boil. How does she not get it's not about her and her family holiday, it's about trying to keep the virus contained in the country instead of loads of people bringing it back from somewhere else.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious she wants to go away. And in every single box she put up I said to her to stay at home. Imagine coming this far and then having idiots like her travelling abroad just for some sun! She obviously wants to go to Portugal because that’s where she feels close to her mam but I don’t think she understands the part of no non essential travel!! I wouldn’t be bringing my kids abroad, never mind a brand new baby. But she clearly doesn’t see the risks involved. Like let’s not forget that she brought her mam away for 3 weeks when she was first diagnosed which delayed medical treatment and was giving juices and tit, so she’s not exactly the sharpest tool in the box!! She drives me nuts!! She’s literally 1 day overdue and freaking out. I always told people 2 weeks after my original due date to stop all the “still pregnant?” or “any sign?” questions!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She has such an entitled attitude towards everything! You'd swear she was the only one who has set up her own business...oh sorry I must say businesses because least we forget there are multiples 🙄🤣 and it's as if she is the only person who has worked a day in her life. Give me a break...she's a tosser with no class or moral backbone

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t even focus on those snaps.... confused me so bleeping much. Maybe cos I’m sleep deprived but Jesus - I’d say there’s something coming that she’s trying to justify.

can people just stay home. I’m a mammy to a very ill little girl, and I’ve been onto nurses and consultants all week. And they can’t help - she needs a lot of tests and can’t get them, why? Cos Covid has fucked it all up. And people don’t give a shite cos they aren’t living with severely ill children. She has very complex severe issues with her brain and breathing and can’t be put at risk.

also it’s annoying the shite out of me the baby has to run on Nikki’s schedule.... only a day over. I went 2 weeks over - they come when they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t even focus on those snaps.... confused me so bleeping much. Maybe cos I’m sleep deprived but Jesus - I’d say there’s something coming that she’s trying to justify.

can people just stay home. I’m a mammy to a very ill little girl, and I’ve been onto nurses and consultants all week. And they can’t help - she needs a lot of tests and can’t get them, why? Cos Covid has fucked it all up. And people don’t give a shite cos they aren’t living with severely ill children. She has very complex severe issues with her brain and breathing and can’t be put at risk.

also it’s annoying the shite out of me the baby has to run on Nikki’s schedule.... only a day over. I went 2 weeks over - they come when they come.
I hope your little girl gets her tests soon x

• Heart
She’s probably got a holiday booked for a few weeks time and wants to go but wants to suss peoples opinions first. No doubt about it she doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks. Why is she trying to justify it. Non essential travel is not a week in Vilamoura 🙄

Reactions: 7
isint she booked to go to la again that cud be a few months tho? shes a control freak baby not arriving on time has seriously burst her bubble 😂 i hope get sorted with ur little girl, shed be the first to condemn people if someone she knew was at risk, just stay at home like!!

Reactions: 3
isint she booked to go to la again that cud be a few months tho? shes a control freak baby not arriving on time has seriously burst her bubble 😂 i hope get sorted with ur little girl, shed be the first to condemn people if someone she knew was at risk, just stay at home like!!
She couldn't go to LA anyway even if she wanted to. They aren't letting any non citizens in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.