Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that question box she has up now has literally made my blood boil. How does she not get it's not about her and her family holiday, it's about trying to keep the virus contained in the country instead of loads of people bringing it back from somewhere else.
She would rather travel with a newborn and put her whole family at risk! She really does think the world revolves around her! Her and her sister amy and you can’t say a word about them or they’ll start the bully card

Reactions: 9
Is it true she just copied everything from BabyBling, their logo & their designs? Nikki is very well connected with Influencers in this ‘clique’. They have all promoted her bows. And let’s not forget the Kardashian fiasco, what a joke! Absolute notions. I wouldn’t of even claimed that bow was mine in that Kardashian photo, it was a mess! I stopped buying her bows years ago. The stitching kept coming apart on them. Can’t believe she charges €7 for postage. What? I buy bows for my three girls from another Irish brand. Way better quality than LBP.
Sorry I only started following little bow pip lately.. what was the drama with the Kardashian’s?

Reactions: 1
She would rather travel with a newborn and put her whole family at risk! She really does think the world revolves around her! Her and her sister amy and you can’t say a word about them or they’ll start the bully card
I find this beyond infuriating. So selfish to just cause she wants a holiday probably has one booked and doesn’t want to be shunned for going so testing the water. Fundraiser to keep studio going but can go on holiday? Makes me sick. Does she not understand the risk is bringing the infection back into our country. We are trying to reduce the travel risk! Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 4
isint she booked to go to la again that cud be a few months tho? shes a control freak baby not arriving on time has seriously burst her bubble 😂 i hope get sorted with ur little girl, shed be the first to condemn people if someone she knew was at risk, just stay at home like!!
She won't be going to LA as america won't be allowing us in until January id say

Reactions: 2
Seen the poll things. Bet we won't see the responses. Where is she from originally? It's just a joke she full on does have somewhere booked and is looking to go and as said in previous quotes she's testing the waters. Even what's shes saying in the polls about holidaying in Ireland vs abroad is so delusional and not even correct.

Reactions: 5
So predictable. Was waiting for the running up the steps video. I’m so strong, never stop working, girl boss, look at me working out at 40 weeks pregnant.

Most of us have been there Nikki I painted the kitchen at 41 + 6 didn’t blast it out on social for pats on the back

Reactions: 15
She is really annoying me running up and down them steps the poor baby jeez it will come when it comes...

Oh my god. She is clearly such a control freak wanting this baby on time or early. She bragged so much before how easy her labours were. She's only 3 or 4 days overdue will she get over it. I bet she is hoping for a girl as she has sisters and so she can bow the baby up day in day out. Also the young girl looks silly having bows on every single day. I like bows but every day and in every picture looks strange. She's really bugging me going on like she's the only overdue woman. Ruined her perfect plan id say by being overdue!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry I only started following little bow pip lately.. what was the drama with the Kardashian’s?
She tried to claim Khloe Kardashian’s little girl was wearing one of her bows when in fact it turned out to be an American company 😂 babybling or something like that !
It was hilarious at the time! I was scarlet for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. She is clearly such a control freak wanting this baby on time or early. She bragged so much before how easy her labours were. She's only 3 or 4 days overdue will she get over it. I bet she is hoping for a girl as she has sisters and so she can bow the baby up day in day out. Also the young girl looks silly having bows on every single day. I like bows but every day and in every picture looks strange. She's really bugging me going on like she's the only overdue woman. Ruined her perfect plan id say by being overdue!!
She probably has Portugal booked and needs this baby to come on schedule. Crioa has already said that she herself is going to Portugal this summer. Clearly covid doesn’t Apply to this family

She probably has Portugal booked and needs this baby to come on schedule. Crioa has already said that she herself is going to Portugal this summer. Clearly covid doesn’t Apply to this family
Well good riddance to them if they catch it its on them.......

Exactly! I remember her saying not so long again because she was going with the Dominos in the rotunda that she planned to go in early in the morning and be home by the evening! Like as if... as if anyone could make that sort of plan. My husband was listening to this and was like “oh I never knew you could do that. What a great idea. Is that because she’s going private?” Daftness!

• Haha
Nikki getting ratty about people asking if she'd gone into labour 😂 probably had about 2 people ask. No one would have asked if you hadn't gone on about being overdue so much. Jesus get over it. Baby will come when baby is ready. On about the baby being grounded already before they are born 🙄 she's actually painful.

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed her. She’s extremely entitled and a control freak. Something very cold and clinical about her. She should b enjoying these last few days with the kids b4 baby takes over. Poor pippa if it’s a girl she’ll b pushed right out . She has no content at all lately prob hoping the baby will fix that

Did anyone watch this on LBP stories earlier , (a throwback for the week that’s in it )! I’d never seen it before !, the pregnancy announcement , the letter to the kids about how they get to see places in the world that most adults don’t get to see , thought it was very condescending 😬😬

Anyone see Niki on her Instagram saying she has been a victim of some stalker for the last 8 years!! Something to do with her husband (all OTT).

Yeah Terrie is Little Bow Pip’s identical twin and David basically married his sister!

Niki is Daveehhhh's sister....

Anyone see Niki on her Instagram saying she has been a victim of some stalker for the last 8 years!! Something to do with her husband (all OTT).

She doesn't have a stalker she is just paranoid as duck and needs to cop on. Doesnt know the meaning of the word stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.