Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is for show and a big drama!! Cameras constantly in the poor kids faces and the whole nation knowing their business and now shes prouncing around in her bra for a music video. If she was chocolate she would eat herself 😱

Reactions: 7

Did anyone watch this on LBP stories earlier , (a throwback for the week that’s in it )! I’d never seen it before !, the pregnancy announcement , the letter to the kids about how they get to see places in the world that most adults don’t get to see , thought it was very condescending 😬😬

I watched it on Xmas and thought the same.

I am currently pregnant too, not due until Xmas Day!

My son (5) has been all around the world with us, I had him @24 so in ways he grew up with us!

I didn't understand why I would ever relate his travel and special experiences to him getting a sibling or why/how it would relate to the new baby.

I actively tell him some people don't get these opportunities so you shouldn't be seen to gloat or brag!

Not announce to the world you get it all so heres a baby!

Reactions: 9
I was under the assumption it was a video about people with insecurities no 🤷🏻‍♀️
so Nikki’s appearance is her showing what body part that she’s unhappy with ( that we haven't seen since the start of the pregnancy )

There’s so much that changes peoples opinion , I have a habit of playing the vids when my o/h is in the room and he picked up on all the pheasant comments , the you should be so grateful comments ,you get to do what so many other kids don’t ,now lets just rub it in and remind all the fools who are making it possible buying our brand 🙄

Reactions: 5

Did anyone watch this on LBP stories earlier , (a throwback for the week that’s in it )! I’d never seen it before !, the pregnancy announcement , the letter to the kids about how they get to see places in the world that most adults don’t get to see , thought it was very condescending 😬😬
Like Portugal and LA.....they are such cultured kids indeed!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One thing I hate about people is the bragging. I'm sorry but we live in a world where there are so many people who can't afford a trip to the zoo never mind to another country. Everything is just rubbing what they have, what they get for discount (😂) or free into people's faces. One thing I have thought my kidsto never brag about what you get or have because we don't know what are going on in other people's lives 😔 it's just shocking

One thing I hate about people is the bragging. I'm sorry but we live in a world where there are so many people who can't afford a trip to the zoo never mind to another country. Everything is just rubbing what they have, what they get for discount (😂) or free into people's faces. One thing I have thought my kidsto never brag about what you get or have because we don't know what are going on in other people's lives 😔 it's just shocking
To me those kids are absolutely spoiled. Yes buy your kids nice things but not that much. What's wrong with saving your pocket money up for a couple of months and letting your kids then buy something....does it not teach them to value what they buy. I must be doing it wrong 🤷🤷

Last edited:
Here comes all the nursery pics again seriously tho like that moses basket and the 1500 euro chair my babies puked all round them I don't understand the expense......

Reactions: 3
Here comes all the nursery pics again seriously tho like that moses basket and the 1500 euro chair my babies puked all round them I don't understand the expense......

That's not the nursery. That's downstairs.. The greedy little duck went and got a chair for free for their sitting room.... That's not the 1500 one but this one was gifted too and Is prob about the the same price

• Angry
Reactions: 7
is there any need for the greed thats oozing from her, thing that annoys me is i wudnt even consider her a "blogger/influencer" she only gets this tit because of her little bow pip page 🙄🙄like she didnt go out to be an influencer she just had her business first and because of thr followers lbp has she gets free stuff 😠 so like other influencers she isisnt even (working her ass off as she puts it) for this stuff

Her latest post 🙄 something didn't go to plan in her perfect world!! what wud she do if she had to go 10 days to 2 weeks over like some people have

A stop she hardly went and got another free chair and footstool thing, I presumed she brought it down from the nursery 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
A stop she hardly went and got another free chair and footstool thing, I presumed she brought it down from the nursery 🤔🙄
Nope
. The one in the nursery is a different one.. In what world did she decide it was OK to get 2 rocking chairs. This is beyond greed.. And karma will come. She could have dnaated one to a parent who had a premie baby or sick baby or something like that.. But no.. Miss bow twit had a chip on her shoulder and thinks she deserves everything she wants

Her latest post 🙄 something didn't go to plan in her perfect world!! what wud she do if she had to go 10 days to 2 weeks over like some people have
Yeah exactly be lucky your pregnant atall and baby is OK loads of people aren't in that position...

She has loads of people hired for LBP also so doesnt even really work there either 🤷‍♀️
And her customer service is shocking my mother write 4 emails not one response and the stupid bow broke off absolutely shite quality

i make some bows myself for my ladies and wen i say she is ripping people off i mean it some of her stuff she pays peanuts to make, her postage alone is robbery, they come in crappy bags and not always wrapped in paper and ur payin €7.00 for it daylight robbery but dnt suprise me she has greed wrote all over her and i think people are finally gettin to see wat shes like

The thing is she has been very clever as she has branded herself very very well. Other bow makers have the same goods probably better but bow pip is a known brand.

The thing is she has been very clever as she has branded herself very very well. Other bow makers have the same goods probably better but bow pip is a known brand.
spot on everything apart from the bands other bow makers have and better and she is pricing them thru the roof but like u say cos of her "brand" she has all the custom

Reactions: 1
Do you have any recommendations for companies who sell similar to her? I like the look of the bows but it would kill me to pay the money for them to be honest. The postage is a huge turn off.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.