Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Niki on her Instagram saying she has been a victim of some stalker for the last 8 years!! Something to do with her husband (all OTT).

Apparently the rumour is gav got someone else pregnant around the time of their wedding and this one is the stalker. And if she does have someone bothering her it’s someone close to her not a stranger

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah, it seemed that way alright, was talking about some woman....very strange...something really off about her fella....wouldn't trust him

Yes I don’t believe everything she said like someone rang her sons school and cancelled his place who would know that information? And if it was true would you still continue to put your whole life on a public forum I know I wouldn’t. I think she had that story incase the truth comes out and her perfect family image is ruined.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes I don’t believe everything she said like someone rang her sons school and cancelled his place who would know that information? And if it was true would you still continue to put your whole life on a public forum I know I wouldn’t. I think she had that story incase the truth comes out and her perfect family image is ruined.
[/QUOTE

Yeah, thought that was very odd!!! Who would know those details except someone close to you!! The plot thickens!!!

Reactions: 1
Yes like none of her followers would even know her address to send all these “letters” either and if it was true I’m sure the person would have being caught by now. I know if it was happening to me I’d wouldn’t stop till I caught them. But I don’t believe it for one second.

Reactions: 2
Yes like none of her followers would even know her address to send all these “letters” either and if it was true I’m sure the person would have being caught by now. I know if it was happening to me I’d wouldn’t stop till I caught them. But I don’t believe it for one second.

All very odd!!! Is she doing this for drama? Still think her fella is not quite as he seems....

Dundalk or drogheda or somewhere..she spoke about it at the start of her pregnancy. Is it midwife led or something

Yeah I knew she was doing the Domino thing but I’m wondering where the birthing pool is. Looks like baby now pip will make an appearance today and pending it’s a boy or a girl new braces/bows will be out on the market tomorrow!

• Haha
I wish her and baby a safe labour but jeez I cant stand her 😂😂 this treads hilarious and I'm delighted im not the only one who thought these things about her tbh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah he has a kid around same age as Jayden and Nikki made him choose! Terrible ignoring a child that’s your own no wonder the woman sending letters

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.