Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ say she might want to edit that now. Mothercare are gone. Sure no wonder her and tonys are such good pals and she gets all her freebies there seen as they stock her bows๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ would actually put you off ever going to shop there to be honest!! Id rather spend my money in the likes of mamas and papas that donโ€™t shower beggy people like her with free products .

Reactions: 6
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ say she might want to edit that now. Mothercare are gone. Sure no wonder her and tonys are such good pals and she gets all her freebies there seen as they stock her bows๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ would actually put you off ever going to shop there to be honest!! Id rather spend my money in the likes of mamas and papas that donโ€™t shower beggy people like her with free products .
Is she not in mothercare anymore??

Is she not in mothercare anymore??
Mothercare have closed down.

I know she's trying to keep everything neutral but the grey/white colour scheme in the baby's room is so depressing to me. Babies love colourful things; all the grey just seems so blah and boring.

Reactions: 8

I know she's trying to keep everything neutral but the grey/white colour scheme in the baby's room is so depressing to me. Babies love colourful things; all the grey just seems so blah and boring.
I agree, I think the room is awful. I love grey and white but itโ€™s miserable looking in a kids room. God help this baby.... wonโ€™t have a minutes piece with her sticking a phone in their face 24/7. I could never do that to my kids. No privacy at all.

I met her a couple of times and so unfriendly and just not nice! Sheโ€™s all for show and just our for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A sure when everyone else finds out what she has she can get a load more freebies sent again to match the gender ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3

I agree, I think the room is awful. I love grey and white but itโ€™s miserable looking in a kids room. God help this baby.... wonโ€™t have a minutes piece with her sticking a phone in their face 24/7. I could never do that to my kids. No privacy at all.

Reactions: 1
Cannot wait til the baby spews up over the Gucci blanket and Nikki storms Brown Thomas demanding a refund after shrinking it in the wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please say I am not the only person here who has just seen the preview of "Naked" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I dont know what to say or think ๐Ÿ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Please say I am not the only person here who has just seen the preview of "Naked" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I dont know what to say or think ๐Ÿ˜•
Better to say nothing cause it looks like a pile of shite. Katie jackson sharing too.... bunch of z listers all together in one video can't wait

• Haha
why does Katieโ€™s eye look weird in that clip? Didnโ€™t think they even knew each other.
Because sheโ€™s โ€œNakedโ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

She has scraped all the troweled on make up she usually wears.

Would never have recognised her only her name was on it!

Reactions: 2

Did anyone watch this on LBP stories earlier , (a throwback for the week thatโ€™s in it )! Iโ€™d never seen it before !, the pregnancy announcement , the letter to the kids about how they get to see places in the world that most adults donโ€™t get to see , thought it was very condescending ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 20
Why is everything such a performance with Nikki? Why did she have to construct that elaborate way to tell the kids, and of course film the whole thing? I'm sure she'll claim it's for "making memories" but just tell them normally! Not everything has to be an absolute song and dance.

Reactions: 9
What have I seen ? I canโ€™t un see it ! The clip of the โ€œ music video โ€œ ... ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข your sister is a no body who no one With any music taste knows or cares about .. get over yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.