Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her little update because (she’s getting so many questions) on what to give at a baby shower! She was probably freaking out that nobody would buy the baby things given that It’s her third baby so she threw this lavish mini wedding and dresses everyone up in white! Like if I said to my family the dress code is white they would tell me to piss off and wear whatever they like anyway! I’d say nobody wanted to go really but they all wanted a taste of the freebies! What happened to BYOB? Fully stocked fridges.

I also got the impression that it’s not good enough to buy smaller things and pop them in a gift bag! She says you should put them in baskets to make them look nicer and don’t feel ashamed that they’re just bibs/baby grows! She got some lovely little bits and bobs and then Aimee and Ryan bought the baby a €250 Gucci baby blanket that will go really well in her free pram! Absolute bullshit from all of them! To be fair she got everything she needed from collabs! I would have turned up to her house with my arms swinging!

Like I can’t stand Terrie McEvoy but I admire that she’s not all about her sis in law who is so bloody delusional. Nikki is like Lady Muc!

And one last thing GotchaCovered is everywhere these days with these blaggers! I hope people remember that when they book these companies that they are paying for this ridiculous baby shower/mini wedding and Sosueme’s sister’s 21st!

Reactions: 16
I watched her little update because (she’s getting so many questions) on what to give at a baby shower! She was probably freaking out that nobody would buy the baby things given that It’s her third baby so she threw this lavish mini wedding and dresses everyone up in white! Like if I said to my family the dress code is white they would tell me to piss off and wear whatever they like anyway! I’d say nobody wanted to go really but they all wanted a taste of the freebies! What happened to BYOB? Fully stocked fridges.

I also got the impression that it’s not good enough to buy smaller things and pop them in a gift bag! She says you should put them in baskets to make them look nicer and don’t feel ashamed that they’re just bibs/baby grows! She got some lovely little bits and bobs and then Aimee and Ryan bought the baby a €250 Gucci baby blanket that will go really well in her free pram! Absolute bullshit from all of them! To be fair she got everything she needed from collabs! I would have turned up to her house with my arms swinging!

Like I can’t stand Terrie McEvoy but I admire that she’s not all about her sis in law who is so bloody delusional. Nikki is like Lady Muc!

And one last thing GotchaCovered is everywhere these days with these blaggers! I hope people remember that when they book these companies that they are paying for this ridiculous baby shower/mini wedding and Sosueme’s sister’s 21st!
She comes across as the most self entitled greedy person ever I can’t even watch her anymore. she’s played a blinder this pregnancy she managed to scrounge up everything for free.

Reactions: 9
Is there some beef between Terrie Mcavoid and her sisters in law? Feel like they don’t like her very much, especially Aimee xx could be so wrong but just get that feeling!!

Reactions: 5
Finally unfollowed meant to do it for a while but she wasn't coming up as much on my stories so didn't see much of her, but this baby stuff really annoys me, all the freebies, huge baby shower, I know it's an exciting time but I just think if I was following while also pregnant I think I'd be feeling really crappy especially when the gifts she got free or discounted or had a collab with is very high end and probably not attainable for most especially now in this pandemic, think it's quite tone deaf. I don't think any influencer I've seen whose pregnant (maybe Im wrong) have shown the affordable bits you get it's all high end and stuff they don't need to pay for. I did use to enjoy her and bought the bows for my daughter but once all the collabs started, the calling out people etc made me see another side to her.

I also was feeling uncomfortable with the amount she shows pippa and tbf its not just her oversharing her children, the baby will be the same unfortunately and just had to unfollow before that happened.

Reactions: 11
There is definitely something up between Terrie and Aimee, they never like each other’s posts, Aimee didn’t put up anything about Terries new tan either

Reactions: 4
I always got the feeling Aimee and Nikki weren't as close to the other older sister, Chrissie. They rarely seem to do stuff together. I wonder if she is closer to Terrie and David. Aimee is probably jelaous of Terrie's "fame" since she hasn't hit the big time yet.

Reactions: 6
No
She tagged Aobhe devlins mam that makes the blankets and said it was her aunty. Didn’t see that connection at all
Same style of blanket but different people- the woman she tagged is different- it’s her aunt Liz. Aoibhes mam was blankets by Ger but I think she had a fall and isn’t making blankets anymore

Hack of d Gucci blanket wayyyy overpriced better off with a voucher ffs screams drug dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else that gave her a blanket now will no douth feel like “tit my blanket isn’t good enough next to the Gucci one “ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I always got the feeling Aimee and Nikki weren't as close to the other older sister, Chrissie. They rarely seem to do stuff together. I wonder if she is closer to Terrie and David. Aimee is probably jelaous of Terrie's "fame" since she hasn't hit the big time yet.
Chrissie seems to be close to both David and terrie. She visited them while they lived in Australia as far as I remember. Nikki and Aimee from what I’ve seen give her (chrissie) an awful time.
But as far as I know they all work at that dance study and Nikki’s businesses. Which I have to say I don’t think she actually owns the dance studio or the crèche. Her mam was heavily into them and I wouldn’t be surprised if she either half or fully owned them. I think Nikki is all about show. Like seriously why does she think she knows everything and anything and just has to tell people about everything she was given. No one really cares. “I just popped on to show/tell you guys” 🙄
And why she feels the need to ram her phone into pippa’s face all the time I don’t know... over sharing kids is just wrong. But suppose it brings the money in like the new baby has and will! Sorry, not sorry....
All her snaps last night were the image of rosie’s after her baby shower.
all In all I don’t think Nikki showed one practical thing in all the weeks she’s been flashing everything!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the drama unfold at the weekend with the singer sister? She was giving some rapper abuse over an incident and she was outted for bullying a number of people! Apparently her stories about school are false and she was in fact the malicious bully!! Not surprising at all, they believe their own lies it seems! They will do anything for attention!

Did anyone else see the drama unfold at the weekend with the singer sister? She was giving some rapper abuse over an incident and she was outted for bullying a number of people! Apparently her stories about school are false and she was in fact the malicious bully!! Not surprising at all, they believe their own lies it seems! They will do anything for attention!
Go back a couple of pages we were discussing it 😂 she’s a dope

Reactions: 3
Will and Jada have an open marriage though they have talked about it many times so not an ideal image to use lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.